The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if/how she will get out of the patreon "glitch" but for right now is that alright to feel happy fanny four flues is feeling the hot coals under her feet ?! :whistle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know about you all, but the header with both faces on Patreon really wakes my interest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
seems it is quite serious. Stephanie hope you're not pissed in the South of France you may want to look at this

1. eneral Topics
  2. Content Policy & Guidelines
  3. Trust & Safety
My account has been suspended
  • Updated 3 years ago
Your campaign may be suspended if you fail to meet our community guidelines. While these are extreme cases, the Trust and Safety team will always reach out and work with you to make sure you have all the information necessary to have your campaign successfully unsuspended.

What can I do to have my campaign unsuspended:
If your campaign has been suspended, you will be alerted by a banner at the top of your page once you log in. From here, your first step is to make sure that you take the time to read our community guidelines. These guidelines are our one-stop for all things content and policy related. It’s here that you can learn about what content we allow (and don’t allow) creators to share and fund using Patreon.

The Trust and Safety team will always send you an email to discuss the next steps to reform your page. Make sure you check the inbox of the email address associated with your Patreon campaign. If you don’t check that email address frequently, please update it and reach out to us directly via [email protected].

While your campaign is under suspension, you retain the ability to manage your campaign, including create or delete posts, make changes to your benefits and message your patrons. This is so you are able to make the appropriate changes to bring your page back within our Community Guidelines.

In the interest of keeping Patreon a safe place for everyone, your campaign will remain under suspension while the Trust and Safety team works with you to bring your page back within guidelines in a timely manner. There is no defined deadline as we understand that this process might take some time. As long as we are communicating and know you are actively working on your page, we will happily keep working with you.

What happens to my pledges, my patrons and my funds?
As part of our strong commitment to fund the emerging creative class, we don’t delete any pledges. Your pledges will simply be paused for as long as it takes for you to work on your campaign. Additionally, you will not gain any new pledges while under suspension.

Please make sure you take the time to inform your Patrons about the state of your campaign. You can inform them directly on your Patreon campaign page via a new post, by direct message or through other channels where you communicate with your patrons (e.g. Discord).

The Trust and Safety team tries to provide timely access to creator payments, but you may on occasion experience delays in accessing your funds. We may also block or hold payments for violations of our policies or for compliance reasons, including collecting tax reporting information.

What happens if my campaign is under suspension during a payment cycle?
Our payment processing cycles happen at the beginning of each month and this is when we process pledges from patrons and send them to the creators. If your campaign is under suspension for a content violation during a payment cycle, your payments for the month will not be included for processing and will be lost. Your patrons will not be charged for their pledges during that cycle. Furthermore, payments lost while your campaign is under suspension will not be reprocessed after unsuspension. When payments are otherwise delayed or blocked we try to communicate the reason to you promptly. If you have questions about a payments block, please reach out to us.

Is there an appeal process?
If you believe that the Trust and Safety team made a mistake while reviewing your content, please respond back to the email which details the reasons behind their action and send us evidence supporting your claim.
I had so much fun on Tuesday at the Radiology that I went again this morning so they could xray some more of me. Pretty sure they'll get the whole lot soon! Anyway... Honestly, I take a couple of hours and it all starts to happen. I have some catching up to do! But looks like just desserts are starting to be served. You can imagine the tantrums that are going on 🤣 This could be when tonton, twotonne, cuz and natti call it quits. Demand that she leaves never to darken their door again.

• Heart
They definitely missed the ceremony.
Fanny has her high heels ion and walked with the dog. Gamy hip and back , I am not so sure.
---
What a lot of happy memories/ vlogs for other chateau owners.😂
Yep. Arrived as the wedding party were preparing to leave the Mairie. Despicable fanny and Thrush are definitely NOT part of the chateau preferiti. Some of the other people milling about on the periphery were probably for the next wedding. I'm not so sure that they weren't wedding crashers. They were so not a part of that wedding. They stayed with virtual strangers. All very odd. Tolerated for clicks!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Mummy Moon and Paul (Melissa) visit Chateau de La Ruche for a well earned break. Classy set up unlike CHMN as we Tattlers know. Hope they get some bookings out of Jennys video, nicely done.

• Heart
I’d bet good money the rest of the grifting Fannyverse and hangers on are quietly shitting themselves! Thank goodness the wiki has the receipts along with sleuth extraordinaire @KiKiGee because there will lots of deletions and frantic edits tonight! I wonder how much of PhiPhi’s fine pawwwwwselaine Fanny’s has already smashed?!?

I wonder if they did a U turn on the A75 somewhere between Clermont-Ferrand and Millau. Hightailed it back to liarsworld for serious damage control... too late, too late will be the cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep. Arrived as the wedding party were preparing to leave the Mairie. Despicable fanny and Thrush are definitely NOT part of the chateau preferiti. Some of the other people milling about on the periphery were probably for the next wedding. I'm not so sure that they weren't wedding crashers. They were so not a part of that wedding. They stayed with virtual strangers. All very odd. Tolerated for clicks!
No, they really weren't part of that wedding. But to have friends, you must BE a friend. Stephanie and Philip are not interested in anyone but themselves and their own frivolous, superficial needs. As I said the other night, I hope Steve and Sara, and anyone else who feels they need to climb up Stephanie's hind end, finally see her for what she truly is. And that would be....NOT your friend!...(among other things).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm currently on my jollies.... and haven't been able to catch up... I've gone directly to the last thread and see a glitch in the patreon accounts? Also noticed it on Lancelots fb page... can anyone update me please? Thanks xx
Fanny most likely got reported to patreon so they were obliged to investigate ...and subsequently was offline for a while ... but Fanny being Fanny would of had her top legal executives on the case and et voila ding dong the witch is back!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Mummy Moon and Paul (Melissa) visit Chateau de La Ruche for a well earned break. Classy set up unlike CHMN as we Tattlers know. Hope they get some bookings out of Jennys video, nicely done.
How lovely, clean and uncluttered. All the flowers in pots out the front and I bet they're not using 20 year old towels.

Understated and elegant.

I'm sure Fanny must think her guests should be eternally grateful for being allowed to stay in that crusty fusty musty old farmhouse, with it's clapped out furniture, peeling paint, dust and unfinnished decorating.

All of these other Chateaux who do B&B, really do show La Lande for what it is.......... a heap.

• Heart
It was just an elaborate ruse to avoid posting a Patreon vlog.

BTW, does anyone know if she's still a Patreon Ambassador?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.