The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I feel like Caroline Good for nothing, but.....
It looks like a button fly to me with a placket that covers the buttons.
Jeans just too tight and the seam is straining? Still a fashion problem- kid is buying clothes that are too small. Like his hairline, he can’t let go of yesteryear…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with these viewers? :sick: Please tell me Fanny & Snorty don't engrave their names or initials in the chapel.

@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
1 hour ago

They should write your name somehow on the walls
1 reply

@Betharoot
47 seconds ago
Stephanie, I think you should have yours and Philip's intertwined initials painted somewhere in the chapel.
---
What a bastard Potts is filming FRK's food prep and she really did not want him there!!!
Put the camera down and bloody help her ...... no, that is like Work. :mad:
Not a happy camper. FRK is going to snap - it's not a matter of if, but when! I think we should run a Tattle Pool to guess the date that FRK is going to snap.

1717977425469.png
1717977438313.png

1717977456375.png
1717977469760.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is wrong with these viewers? :sick: Please tell me Fanny & Snorty don't engrave their names or initials in the chapel.

@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
1 hour ago

They should write your name somehow on the walls
1 reply

@Betharoot
47 seconds ago
Stephanie, I think you should have yours and Philip's intertwined initials painted somewhere in the chapel.
---

Not a happy camper. FRK is going to snap - it's not a matter of if, but when! I think we should run a Tattle Pool to guess the date that FRK is going to snap.

View attachment 2984870View attachment 2984871
View attachment 2984872View attachment 2984873
Sunday, July 14, 2024. Also known as Bastille Day.
😶🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@tammypyle4847
3 minutes ago
You always say it's so miserable? Some times it's a beautiful day. To me it's always miserably PERFECT! I want your miserably awful day!! With a perfectly amazingly beautiful mind. Oh so awful ness thst is so so perfect to me. ?? Hmmm??? What is really a good day?

@wildflowerwind6941
21 minutes ago
Anyone remember the 3 Ein's? I haven't seen the one who was working on Nati's apartment in a long time. Maybe cause Amery came and they didn't need him anymore. And Nati didn't need the apartmen

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
deezahm9143
44 minutes ago
What beautiful presenation, Marie, so lovely. And Michael is so funny! Does anyone know if the supports for the trees a round the fountain are going to remain, or did Dan put them there until the espalier takes its own form?

@carolinegooder7091
39 minutes ago
Stephanie said at one point in about a year the supports will come down.
---
@CuriousCalligrapher
48 minutes ago
Stephanie in a flight suit!
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
56 minutes ago
Thank you, Pavlina, for the beautiful pots on the Terrace. You have done wonders in the garden during the past years. I heard in the comments you will go off adventuring again, but for now thank you for sharing your life with us
---
@user-nightstork
1 hour ago
totally off topic….but did you get a stone in your engagement ring?

• Haha
  • Sick
@eileeng2492
1 hour ago
Love the chapel but you need to go back to some basics. Renovation, your volunteers,struggling to make it better. So happy for your financial uplift by remember, most of the world is truly struggling to make their bills and afford the basics. Everyone loves your travel blogs because you are a natural at it. When your mom was living there,she kept it so real.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
54 minutes ago
During the Pandemic the B&B business was closed. Now it is opened and supports some of the maintenance of the Chateau. Sorry if you don't see all of the work Natti, Dave and Amaury do behind the scenes but that is their choice. Pavlina and Grant are the only volunteers currently there
---
@Dao0253
1 hour ago
I really wondered about Benoit constantly mentioning how tricky and difficult it was "turning out to be".

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Also, the damage to the roof, around the windows, venting system being added, floor, and the side area
---
@sonnykat462
1 hour ago (edited)
Maybe mother nature will fill your lake for you before you get to it.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
All of the trees must be removed from the lake bottom but not while the birds are nesting. They will build an island in the lake for visiting and picnics said Stephanie
---
@eleanorchapple8772
1 hour ago
The chapel is exquisite. The restorers are amazingly fastidious and are creating a fabulous gem. There cannot be a chapel more beautiful in all of France nor indeed in the whole world

@Jehzell963
1 hour ago
I agree, but I get the sense they are not trying to get it done as quickly as they could while still doing a proper job. I think they found their cash cow! I think the one we hear from the most is a bit of a charlatan.

• Haha
  • Sick
She's full of tit.. she has no large projects she's willing to do, and Chanel 4 use her as filler these days because there's nothing much going on there.
I'm shocked Ch4 are using Fanny at all anymore. There are so many other worthy chateau owners I wish Ch4 would film.
Ch4 are using Fanny as filler because her projects are crap (Wedgewood hallway, wallpapering), can't be done (illegal pond drainage), or unfinished (bedroom). I guess we now know why Scotman buzzed over for a couple of days.

The only project that was finished was the gazebo and that's because Amuary worked his ass off on his own and Fanny & Snorty weren't involved. It has nothing to do with Fanny reserving projects for her own viewers. Ch4 will only allow Fanny to do a small job stripping a chest because that's all they can trust her to do and even then I bet Ch4 isn't convinced.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
@ronthompson1507
1 hour ago
Maybe I missed it but would like a lake update

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 See how she makes it more and more lies with every posting to confuse viewers
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
The lake is now on the list behind the heating system, Grand Salon, and the terrace restoration. It is getting closer to the top of the list
---
@3_times_mum520
2 hours ago
I think you should consider.. finding someone else to work inside. and at the terrace. I can see they are doing an amazing job...on the church!!. But honestly.. I don't think it is not, ok to keep on changing the price of The jobs... They are apparently not able to give you the correct price.. before they start a job... Not very professional.. sorry

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮lies, lies, lies
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago (edited)
Stephanie has a new professional team coming in for the Grand Salon in November. She said that a few vlogs ago. This new team will do the steel beams in the ceiling and other structural issues. Amaury will only do the work on the paneling as that is what he loves to really work on. As there will be other paneling in the bedroom above, I am sure Amaury will be involved there also
---
@Kels0423
2 hours ago
Isn't it time you told everyone why Amaury stopped appearing in the Vlogs? His is so missed! You even missed mentioning his Birthday

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
He has been spreading some time at his parents' new home, plus working hard at the venting system in the Tack room at Lalande. Stephanie said the Tack room gite is rent out again
---
@lanclincunningham12
2 hours ago
Where is Amaury not a sighting?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 damage control by Stephanie
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
Amaury may be helping with his parents' new home. Stephanie also said he had finished the heating vent in the Tack room. That room is now rented out again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
@Sparrowdean
2 hours ago
She explained in the video what he has been doing and why she hasn't been filming him, yet you still ask

@jmsw9910
2 hours ago
@Sparrowdean, why so rude? Heaven forbid someone missed something in the video.

@stefanieweseau9712
1 hour ago
@Sparrowdean No need to be so rude Philip. Some people may not have heard. Others have hearing problems. Often the closed caption is very mixed up.

@wildflowerwind6941
35 minutes ago
@crae3422 I didn't know an employee died. That is so sad.

@wildflowerwind6941
35 minutes ago
@crae3422 I didn't know an employee died. That is so sad.
---
@florentinalily
2 hours ago
I am still waiting to see Nattie's apartment..that seemed to start and never ended.. its all a bit strange

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
The back windows have to be enlarged, and then the apartment can be finished
---
@shirleystarling7300
3 hours ago
Yes I look forward to more of the renovations to the chateau and less food videos.

@elizabethstreeter2145
1 hour ago
I love looking at the meals only it tells me that if I was ever lucky enough to go to lalanders I would not be eating there as I am a simple eater

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
The gites have their own kitchens if you don't want to eat at the dinner table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
My crystal ball tells me that FRK will Snap on the last day of June..... 30th a Sunday!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Comment on Friday’s cd video:

@chandeliers1022
7 hours ago
emoji_u1f34e.png
My Darling Phillip! Don't tell me I can't say Darling because you're not married as yet! Better yet, you are the apple of my eye, or is it you're my Sweet Caroline Lion in the jungle waiting to devour, chasing me in the wild?
emoji_u263a.png
️ What the hell? We can play Tarzan and Jane in the jungle swinging from the best Sycamore tree France or Africa can have! We heard it from the grapevine that next year you guys are going to have one of the biggest heart shaped pool France can have! So we can watch you jump off of Marie's back into the deep end of this gigantic pool that you're going to dig and build! Perhaps you and Amury can get on the big bad boy tractor and dig dig dig the damn hole for the pool like it's no tomorrow! After all you both have the France looking muscles to get the darn job done! Better yet, if you guys dig everyday, the gigantic massive pool should be finished in no time at all. So stop chasing the chickens and the peacocks and get down and dirty with the bulldozer for the damn Chateau pool! I can guarantee you we'll be the first to be around the pool in our gstring bikini! The gstring bikini won't fall off because we have the buns or two to keep it on! Everyone will be jealous of our gstring bikini and will have their buns out including you and Amury! So stop procrastinating and get on the damn bulldozer and start digging, digging digging so you and Amury can say I have dug the buns out gstring bikini pool! That would be a fabulous name for the pool! Oh, my darling sweetheart Phillip, why do you have a fascination for dishes and silver plated knives and forks? Shouldn't you be shopping for silky rhinestone gstring bikini underwear? And have a modeling video! I bet you're going to have 500,000 views or more! So stop fooling around and get down and dirty and let's see some sexy, hot hot hot videos

@rockyhrndz
2 hours ago
What?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
52 minutes ago (edited)
You can follow your link online to see your and just your names near your star. They are not written on the ceiling.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanfraudie
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
The civil wedding was held at a public building in the village. I think the dogs stayed outside during that part of the ceremony. Back at the house, the dogs are everywhere and beloved. Sarah and Steve have a dog or two

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 loser Philip
@Sparrowdean
1 day ago
@johngraham8794 As can be seen, Steve was perfectly happy for the neighbour's dog to also attend the wedding celebrations. It was obviously a laidback happy occasion to which Lancelot was also invited, and he wore his bow tie in honour of the special occasion. Lighten up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Curious how all of Pheeph's hair grows from the extensions region.
He and Potts, as discussed, qua very provincial party boys who take picture of Stephanie Jarvis 24/7, are the same person, transactionally.
Potts is heterosexual and knows how to play with dogs and does something for a living. This is marginally more attractive. Plus, his hair appears to grow out of his head.
The key is work. Own money, Accountability as an adult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bastard Potts is filming FRK's food prep and she really did not want him there!!!
Put the camera down and bloody help her ...... no, that is like Work. :mad:
I used to have a boss who had reporters and photogs up in his face all the time. I learned from him to say, "Let me put this is a way that you can't print it....." (Print, you're old enough to remember print, non?)
Amaury displayed the same technique with his slappy slappy balls dumpling recipe segment, and has gradually disappeared altogether from the camera. (Did you notice Jarvis saying she won't be uploading new heating footage until she can press a button and the heat goes on? Not clear if it will never be seen or not, wonder if that's because the previous footage she uploaded was inspected by the investigation into Christophe Frye's death, and she wants to avoid collecting more evidence of malfeasance.)
Marie, my advice to you when Potts comes around shooting when he's interfering with dinner production: Point the knife at him and emit a series of filthy words. (Just had a flash on Potts baking bread during the production of Christmas dinner: He's a recidivist on this.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My crystal ball tells me that FRK will Snap on the last day of June..... 30th a Sunday!!!
My vote is for Monday, August 12.o_O
---
Filthy Snorts with his fly undone at the dinner table... watch him flounce in...Creep.View attachment 2984783
Do Snort's pants button up?
---
Comment on Friday’s cd video:

@chandeliers1022
7 hours ago
View attachment 2984898My Darling Phillip! Don't tell me I can't say Darling because you're not married as yet! Better yet, you are the apple of my eye, or is it you're my Sweet Caroline Lion in the jungle waiting to devour, chasing me in the wild? View attachment 2984899️ What the hell? We can play Tarzan and Jane in the jungle swinging from the best Sycamore tree France or Africa can have! We heard it from the grapevine that next year you guys are going to have one of the biggest heart shaped pool France can have! So we can watch you jump off of Marie's back into the deep end of this gigantic pool that you're going to dig and build! Perhaps you and Amury can get on the big bad boy tractor and dig dig dig the damn hole for the pool like it's no tomorrow! After all you both have the France looking muscles to get the darn job done! Better yet, if you guys dig everyday, the gigantic massive pool should be finished in no time at all. So stop chasing the chickens and the peacocks and get down and dirty with the bulldozer for the damn Chateau pool! I can guarantee you we'll be the first to be around the pool in our gstring bikini! The gstring bikini won't fall off because we have the buns or two to keep it on! Everyone will be jealous of our gstring bikini and will have their buns out including you and Amury! So stop procrastinating and get on the damn bulldozer and start digging, digging digging so you and Amury can say I have dug the buns out gstring bikini pool! That would be a fabulous name for the pool! Oh, my darling sweetheart Phillip, why do you have a fascination for dishes and silver plated knives and forks? Shouldn't you be shopping for silky rhinestone gstring bikini underwear? And have a modeling video! I bet you're going to have 500,000 views or more! So stop fooling around and get down and dirty and let's see some sexy, hot hot hot videos

@rockyhrndz
2 hours ago
What?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
52 minutes ago (edited)
You can follow your link online to see your and just your names near your star. They are not written on the ceiling.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanfraudie
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
The civil wedding was held at a public building in the village. I think the dogs stayed outside during that part of the ceremony. Back at the house, the dogs are everywhere and beloved. Sarah and Steve have a dog or two

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 loser Philip
@Sparrowdean
1 day ago
@johngraham8794 As can be seen, Steve was perfectly happy for the neighbour's dog to also attend the wedding celebrations. It was obviously a laidback happy occasion to which Lancelot was also invited, and he wore his bow tie in honour of the special occasion. Lighten up!
Imagine the dogs weeing everywhere and the dog tit folks at the reception had to deal with. Let's hope Fanny & Snorty brought poop bags with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.