The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights vlog Green jumper man on terrrraccceee. Looking at the sunset looks like Prince Harry DofS !!
Fanny looks like a hamster with those filled cheeks, she must store Raddishes from the garden in there.
Fanny has shown and filled her bathroom perfume bottles before with cheap supermarket spray.
Yes! I thought exactly the same. Perhaps he is in hiding from Me-again Markle? Fanny's welcome to him.

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 23.25.04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's full of tit.. she has no large projects she's willing to do, and Chanel 4 use her as filler these days because there's nothing much going on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This new thread is a good time to make a request: If all tattlers could commit to limiting themselves to posting one photo of Philip Jansen each per day, it would certainly help my mental health. There's only some much I can stand of the sight of his lightbulb-shaped noggin.
I cannot commit but, will try to be mindful moving forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's at the point where foundation gets to be problematic. After 50 I spent my money on the dermo who cuts off what he can, and 99 cent concealer and tinted moisturizer.
The criterion becomes one wishes not to frighten one's grandchildren.
Essential to this mission, clear eyebrow gel, every kind of blush (knock off Nars Orgasm, Wet n Wild peach/pink/pearl sticks, bronzer, and knock off Bobby Brown Miracle Balm).
My friend who would kill for body lotion/balm is a freak (also absolutely scrumptious skin) went to pimp school to learn how to sell the $150 an ounce stuff at an extremely swanky department store, told me there's almost literally no difference in cosmetics between the 99 cent stuff and the $150 stuff. Also that the 99 cent stuff is trendier, much more on to new formulations, textures, colors, application. Which is helpful as one's contours change -- I recently invested $4 in this vitamin-enriched, natural pink sheer gloss to discover the texture is super problematic for me. Good to know before I buy the $35 version.
I saw on Susan Yara's Youtube that La Mer has essentially the same ingredients as Nivea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Filthy Snorts with his fly undone at the dinner table... watch him flounce in...Creep.
1717974267356.png

• Haha
  • Sick
tit: we bought a farm on you tube. Getting things done and funny couple. Dry sense of humor
---
Filthy Snorts with his fly undone at the dinner table... watch him flounce in...Creep.View attachment 2984783
I thought i saw the same thing, is his fly open????? Did not rewind. Who are all these people? And if they are in the tack room.....where is Potts staying????? Like I need to ask

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You thought I had forgotten didn't you ComtesseRose ???
NO.......

Thank you for the new thread - Big, Big Kiss ! 💋😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sara reminds of the type of woman who settles, and one day someone shows her a little attention and she's off like a shot. My neighbor did it, so shocking at the time but so happy for her... he was a self centered asshole too.
Since Fanny didn't dress to the nines for the wedding, I suspect the Sewist's expression from the balcony was her noticing the wedding crashers with the ubiquitous pink phone aimed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
tit: we bought a farm on you tube. Getting things done and funny couple. Dry sense of humor
---

I thought i saw the same thing, is his fly open????? Did not rewind. Who are all these people? And if they are in the tack room.....where is Potts staying????? Like I need to ask
In case there is any doubt 😉
1717975728540.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What a bastard Potts is filming FRK's food prep and she really did not want him there!!!
Put the camera down and bloody help her ...... no, that is like Work. :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.