The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are trying a new way of serving guest suppers.
It helps when Marieee is not feeling up to it.
That’s like an instruction. Put a yellow flower here, put a whole zucchini there. Take half of a zucchini and slice a piece from it. Lay it under the whole zucchini.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope in their flog this week he's more gracious and appreciative toward her on their wedding day..
I quite like Sarah and was sorry to see her looking unhappy on her wedding day. But how typically nasty of SJ to chose that particular clip for her flog, and how mean to preempt the bride and bridegrooms own video of the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
FYI, all of these projects should have been completed. But now there isn’t enough money because:
1. It has been spent on ridiculous travel.
2. Shopping was a greater priority for the 2 shopaholics. Crazy amounts of money has been spent on clothing and porcelain.
3. Carpenter Cuz was instead being paid with Patreon and YouTube funds to renovate his parents house… maybe even to do some work for Andrew and Ricardo.
4. A damn chapel was renovated that serves no purpose and will never be used.
IMG_3292.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If you know anything about gardening, do not watch today’s vlog from the polystyrene palace. Ashtray proves yet again what an absolute dunce he is. Wow, so many plants. Brilliant roses, so many plants. So many plants. So many plants.

He seemed amazed the nursery owner knew anything about plants. It was obvious the Gay American cowboy with him thinks he’s an idiot, too.

View attachment 2984312
They each repeat everything a minimum of five times, even the heroic Tracy. I don't get it.
Polystyrene Palace -- perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FYI, all of these projects should have been completed. But now there isn’t enough money because:
1. It has been spent on ridiculous travel.
2. Shopping was a greater priority for the 2 shopaholics. Crazy amounts of money has been spent on clothing and porcelain.
3. Carpenter Cuz was instead being paid with Patreon and YouTube funds to renovate his parents house… maybe even to do some work for Andrew and Ricardo.
4. A damn chapel was renovated that serves no purpose and will never be used.View attachment 2984694
Get ready for nonstop hair flipping, manic nonstop waving giant hands, control by chaos, confusion, dozens of lies and bullshit, cries of poverty and thriftiness, blaming contractors/surveys and “unfortunate” discoveries, loads of emotional manipulation and pleas for pity, scripted storylines of an exhausted, little orphan princess, setting the foundation for the next grift a star scam, increasing pleas for money, and excuses for nothing getting accomplished at the dump.

Notice that Stephanie put a reference to the terrace in the video. She is getting ready to make another huge cash grab to tear down and rebuild the entire terrace. Remember after Ms. Moloi died, Stephanie promised viewers and patrons that people were going to come and repair or restore the terrace at the end of March, 2023 or beginning of April, 2023. When nothing happened for a year, I believe she lied and said that they never turned up to work. Expect her to say that the grand salon renovation is going to cost an enormous amount of money and she is simply broke because she is spending every penny that she has on the chapel. Lake fund? What lake fund?

Will she lie about her lifestyle and insist that everything she received as a gift or is purchased for 90% off or found at the local charity shop? Insist that every vacation she and Philip and all the other dump crew members have taken this year have been gifts? That Philip is independently, wealthy, and it’s been spending all his money purchasing porcelain for the dump?

She must have her trip to India planned and needs prepare viewers for upcoming expensive travels and the extremely cheap plans for her patron day extravaganza.

The 50 year old little orphan princess sits on a throne of lies. She lies and grifts every day, all day. No exceptions.Love the huge photoshopped left eye and wonky right eye.
B933B080-CB90-465F-AB4F-2963D196763C.jpeg

---
I quite like Sarah and was sorry to see her looking unhappy on her wedding day. But how typically nasty of SJ to chose that particular clip for her flog, and how mean to preempt the bride and bridegrooms own video of the event.
Stephanie Jarvis is a hard core mean girl.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm very sad that Michael Mosley has been found dead. I was hoping he would be safe somewhere waiting for rescue. Of course I didn't know him, but he always came across as just so nice. I lost some weight following his ideas, and when I was bigger I appreciated that he didn't talk down to people he helped through his TV shows. So sad for all his loved ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Tonights vlog Green jumper man on terrrraccceee. Looking at the sunset looks like Prince Harry DofS !!
Fanny looks like a hamster with those filled cheeks, she must store Raddishes from the garden in there.
Fanny has shown and filled her bathroom perfume bottles before with cheap supermarket spray.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I find his freckles sweet, but I hope he gets them checked by the Dr being a red head and all.
---

Here's a lovely wedding for us all to enjoy, and both Bride and Groom look amazing. I especially like the Grooms suit.

Apparently Michael Petherick found them sweet as well. To the tune of $30000. I wonder if Gustavo charged him by the freckle?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Sara reminds of the type of woman who settles, and one day someone shows her a little attention and she's off like a shot. My neighbor did it, so shocking at the time but so happy for her... he was a self centered asshole too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Tess has some very disturbing issues. Completing her F1 photos montage. She needs some serious psychological counseling or an investigatory visit from law enforcement to help her sort out her issues.
D12885C3-E5AA-40FF-89D5-2E8B95355FB8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.