The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F1 moves to Europe for the next few weeks - Spain. Europe, Hungary, Belgium etc. so will Potty be around the shitoo more often? When are the patron dates? Ofcourse when Potty’s at the shitoo the Tack Room is available because he’s with Fanny.

Reactions: 22
Direct from Curtis instagram…

View attachment 2989751

View attachment 2989754

only very miserable straight woman would settle for this…

View attachment 2989756
Poor Ratso. Passed around like a stuffed animal and manhandled nonstop by strangers all day. Loser grifting Snorts’ trophy status dog for him to domInate. Look at Ratso’s wide eyes and being hoisted in the air by a stranger tightly wrapping their hands around his stomach. The idiot is lucky Ratso didn’t bite him. The gruesome twosome are so cruel to the smallest dog in the world who is just a meaningless prop for their garish wanna be egos. They use the poor dog as a substitute for having a personality and to get attention for being obnoxious.

Guess Ratso is just lucky the man didn’t faint while holding the wonder dog. I guess the throngs of tearful, gasping, overwhelmed people waiting to have their photos taken with the dog kindly stepped out of view of the camera.

Light bulb head Snorty still has the most punchable, smug face in every setting.

Reactions: 23
As a gay man I can say this.

He’s gayer than the 2 gay men standing in front of him. He makes Richard Simmons look butch.

Reactions: 46
I hate the baby toddler voice he uses when he is asking for a pool, a garden maze, a huge custom bbq to be built, a new custom pizza oven, a photography room, for Ñutty to pay his speeding ticket, for Stephanie to take his trash, for Stephanie, or Nutty, to clean all his clothes out of the laundry room, telling Stephanie that someone needs to clean up all the barbecue mess that he left after preparing the Boxing Day barbecue.

Reactions: 24
Interestingly Potts UK website has eradicated Lie Land. He has a website in Netherlands listing clients including Lie Land. The photography is actually really poor, he thinks a jaunty angle makes him arty but he is not skilled. He is to photography what Fanny is to opera singing and we know how much she earned from that fake foray

Reactions: 26
eww those two all dry flaky skin, smelly bits, onion egg breathe and creaking joints

Reactions: 17
Practically everything that has gone wrong with that dump has been caused by the Jarvis crew, Fanny and her parents.
Thread nomination: Everything that has gone wrong with the dump has been caused by the Jarvis crew, Fanny, and her parents

Reactions: 23
Agree, Potts photography is really poor. He doesn’t have the eye for the art.

Was surprised to see Ruthless in two of the campaigns presented in his portfolio.

Reactions: 20
New thread?

“Fanny, throw out the fake fiancé instead of your back.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Agree, Potts photography is really poor. He doesn’t have the eye for the art.

Was surprised to see Ruthless in two of the campaigns presented in his portfolio.

View attachment 2989847
View attachment 2989848
The Alfa Romeo one is particularly funny, he is such a fucking try hard- he left the A off their logo in his attempt to be arty. I would say Ruth is to modelling what Potts is to photography and Fanny is to opera singing. A lantern jaw if not normally the gate way to becoming the Netherland's next top model, but I hear her writing is shit and she has two best sellers, so what do I know. I imagine he said if you give me the photography gig I will throw in a model for free and they were buggered when they saw her chin walk in the room. I do enjoy being an utter bitch about this bunch of aging chancers sorry if it is a bit much but they truly deserve it. His website is hilarious I would never employ him to do interiors shots and certainly not food or fashion, he is amateurville and doesn't have a good eye. His shots are all a bit 80's vibe. A bit like Fanny giving her editing skills kudos and describing herself as a presenter not amongst professionals they are all just chancing their arms no skills, no training no eye.
---
New thread?

“Fanny, throw out the fake fiancé instead of your back.”

View attachment 2989863
Snorts Dad has a planet of the apes look about him-the blonde one from the original film
---
Potts has a photography book out laugh my arse off. I might publish the contents of my I phone it will have more artistic merit

---
He is the twat that keeps on giving bothering twittery listen to this bollocks

About the Book
I’m fascinated by long exposure photography - it allows me to capture a passage of time in a single frame. What I’m left with is more than just a photo, it’s a story. Shooting at night only adds to the mystery of what happened in those lost minutes, when the sun slips behind the canal houses and the city lights converge to form trails that lead you into another dimension.
---

Potts has missed his calling he has a future writing unbelievable sappy content for Hallmark greetings cards-although I bet old mighty chin may have written this for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They could have made them lower, my sons install fire protection systems so have to drill through concrete buildings, the base of the chapel is thicker, I bet they didn't want to go buy a longer hole saw. So middle of the wall it is.. I'll assume that yellow stone is easier to drill too than the concrete at the bottom. Bit cheeky with the amount they're charging.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.