The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Concerning that laReyne video, you can see a reflection of her face I think on that glass bowl.

Is someone good at photoshop lightroom.. something?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
@SB-kz7bq
10 hours ago
But what does Phillip live on? What is his job?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 someone is getting a bit touchy about the qualifications of Philip and what he actually does for a living.
@mireille4751 did loser Philip provide this definition of his job employment to Stephanie?
33 minutes ago
He trained as an actor and singer in the Netherlands but currently helps Stephanie film and edit the vlogs six days a week. He also helps Nati with the management and administration of the B&B. He works at the decoration and furnishing of the numerous rooms of the castle. He trained in art history and purchased objects and furniture at auctions. He carries out small electrical repairs. He welcomes guests, shows them around the castle and the surrounding area, takes them to Emmaus, to the flea markets and antique stores. He is an expert in "tableware". He sets beautiful tables on various themes and ensures the proper conservation of the castle's tablecloths, napkins, silverware, porcelain objects and crystal

Don’t you love how Stephanie upgrades everything in her life? She has turned her farmhouse first into a château, and then into a castle.
She turned her pond at the dump into a lake. It is a pond, not a lake.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The gorgeous chatelaine from "Selling Up and Buying a Chateau" (Chateau de Londigny) gave a tour to the Chateau de Bruges people. One stop on their very vast property was a visit to their chapel. Although it is simple and rustic, I prefer it over Stephanie's chapel. At one point, the chatelaine whispered to the camera " this is where we want to get married". It will be a far more genuine and beautiful event than anything Stephanie and Mentos ring-giver could even think of creating

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am sure FRK can make one old pineapple feed thousands of people like she does with peas. 🍕🍍
By golly, she could be sainted in the restored chapel, certainly Marie is feeding the multitude every week! What a bleeping miracle!

Dafuq?!? He’s like a hippo attempting fifth position in ballet?!?
Paaaarfect
Ardmore Hippo.png

You put one leg forwards to make your silhouette slimmer
Well, it didn't work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Suggested title for Marie's cookery book, not that she'll ever manage to write one!
"How to prepare a meal for five Euros but make a profit of seventy". Back cover blurb: This book, by trained chef and professional florist, Marie Wiik, tells us how to cook economical meals while making a vast profit. Marie gained this useful experience preparing meals for B & B guests whilst working at Chateau de Lalande.The book contains photographs of Marie's dishes by Formula One photographer and bread maker, Michael Potts. After resigning from her post at the chateau, Marie described the conditions she worked in as stressful and unhygienic. The owner of the chateau filmed her every move and the hard-working chef was forced to work surrounded by mice; peacocks; an incontinent dog, and the constantly screeching owner. Despite these conditions, Marie succeeded in producing many interesting and economical.meals. Marie is now hoping to become a chef on a commercial yacht.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The gorgeous chatelaine from "Selling Up and Buying a Chateau" (Chateau de Londigny) gave a tour to the Chateau de Bruges people. One stop on their very vast property was a visit to their chapel. Although it is simple and rustic, I prefer it over Stephanie's chapel. At one point, the chatelaine whispered to the camera " this is where we want to get married". It will be a far more genuine and beautiful event than anything Stephanie and Mentos ring-giver could even think of creating
That's the chapel in the village their chapel is still in the kitchen and too small to host their wedding in she said

Reactions: 19
That's the chapel in the village their chapel is still in the kitchen and too small to host their wedding in she said
Sorry, I must not have heard that. Thank you for clarifying. I do look forward to seeing her wedding one day. She will be a beautiful bride!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@SB-kz7bq
10 hours ago
But what does Phillip live on? What is his job?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 someone is getting a bit touchy about the qualifications of Philip and what he actually does for a living.
@mireille4751 did loser Philip provide this definition of his job employment to Stephanie?
33 minutes ago
He trained as an actor and singer in the Netherlands but currently helps Stephanie film and edit the vlogs six days a week. He also helps Nati with the management and administration of the B&B. He works at the decoration and furnishing of the numerous rooms of the castle. He trained in art history and purchased objects and furniture at auctions. He carries out small electrical repairs. He welcomes guests, shows them around the castle and the surrounding area, takes them to Emmaus, to the flea markets and antique stores. He is an expert in "tableware". He sets beautiful tables on various themes and ensures the proper conservation of the castle's tablecloths, napkins, silverware, porcelain objects and crystal

Don’t you love how Stephanie upgrades everything in her life? She has turned her farmhouse first into a château, and then into a castle.
She turned her pond at the dump into a lake. It is a pond, not a lake.
It is a mud pit, not a pond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What exactly is happening with the Chateau Renovations...? Nothing, except overdecorating & overspending on a deconsecrated chapel!

• Heart
He sets beautiful tables on various themes and ensures the proper conservation of the castle's tablecloths, napkins, silverware, porcelain objects and crystal
He conserves the tablecloths by sending them to the launderette, silverware cleaned by Mary Poppins one or twice a year and the tableware washed by by Dishcloth Dave. He should look for a conservator's job at the V and A! :ROFLMAO:
Please someone who isn't banned ask where Snorts completed his art historian training and qualification he gained!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Please please please, don't invite Hinge and Bracket keep them at arms length at all times.

• Heart
Nice try Fanny. Your skin looks lumpy from too much filler and like carpaccio because you keep ignoring your rampant rosacea

d6102
1 hour ago
Stephanie, your skin looks absolutely beautiful and freshView attachment 2986017
I also struggle with Rosacea, but.... Good cleansing routine, lots of rest and water and good food, and there are many creams out there to help it. But not Fanny , most likely sleeps in makeup, doesnt eat well , drinks, but not water.... And sleeps on greasy pillow cases.. Ugh she is such a hot mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know the name of Ed & Candace's chateau? Curious to know their back story and sudden appearances with the "inn crowd".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@HalcyonOrganic I just saw the flooding in steiermark ! - hope everything is ok for you. I’d love to chat more but I’m off to practice 4th position as Shrek the groom has demonstrated mine is a little sloppy! 🩰
Ps: we’re not far away from you but, like most of Austria, live on a hill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.