The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that the other person is seriously hurt because of what you said Gracie...... Big Mouth Fanny would have said he was " just fine, skipping through the breeze" but she has Not ....... I wonder if they may be suing her or old Bun Boy ???
I'm just wondering if it was Amaury in the picker, and that's why he's moving away from the camera, the shitoo, and looking older. I remember Christmas video after the accident in which he looked absolutely flattened, and was wondering if having been in the picker or in some way investigated for liability could account for his low spirits.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Don't know if any Tattlers have seen this more UK Chateau renovators ? The junk inside shows what Fannys buyers would have to contend with !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marie the slave (with the good hair)
Watching We Are Lady Parts, about a Muslim grrrrl punk band. Their biggest hit is "Bashir With the Good Beard".
Marie the slave with the good hair has a ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@JackSpratt

Lying old trout, did I see two passports in her JCB hand.

What an utter waste of your money patreons, she's seeing the old girl soon why? Just why, got to drop off some important documentation? Hope you're interested in seeing the exhibition, not really what you're coughing up the $$$$ for though is it?

Yes she definitely had 2 passports in her hand but curiouser and curiouser if she was with someone else why would she be holding their passport? Pavlina was flying off somewhere earlier this week suppose it could have been hers.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I do. I think Annmarie and Herr Natti will get married far away from Lalande. Most likely in Argentina where Natzi’s family, extended family and childhood friends live. Argentina will be the perfect place for a lovely big family wedding party. Tante and Ton Ton could easily fly there, the same way Annmarie’s big brother can join. Even Franny and Pubes will fly there and will ruin everything as they always do.

As single people Annmarie and Natti can get married in any church or office anywhere in the world. Why would they pick Lieland? If they get married in Europe, maybe Spain, where some of Herr Natti’s relatives live. Or, if they are really cheap, in the South of France…
I don’t think they will ever get married. She was his duck toy for Lalande. Now he hates Lalande and has a boat anchor attached to him. He wants to leave and when they leave she no longer has status. Once they leave she doesn’t have any friends or a job. She may not need them now, but when he turns on her being the asshole that he is, bye-bye engagement and hello old friends. Boom. Stuck at LaLaLande again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a feeling that the other person is seriously hurt because of what you said Gracie...... Big Mouth Fanny would have said he was " just fine, skipping through the breeze" but she has Not ....... I wonder if they may be suing her or old Bun Boy ???
You will never be okay if you've been catapulted from a 75' boom lift.. Your heart might still beat if your lucky... Christophe was not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I thought it was so sickening and tone deaf of Stephanie to say she'd really rather have a convertible, when she's got a fairly new Porsche to drive. Just another tone deaf comment from her. Then again, a convertible could be a convenient scratching post for Thor!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@ruthywriter IG account, has been deleted???
Ruth from Cathy Monte flog (2).png

7354df81-2a36-4f71-b73e-61a4fba28a5c_text.gif

200w (3).gif

Screenshot (784).png

1717691764778.png

About the author (2024)

She was inspired to write The Ice Retreat after visiting the famous Piz Gloria – a revolving restaurant high in the Swiss Alps – where they filmed James Bond’s On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.

Holiday destinations feature heavily in Ruth’s thriller writing having spent most of her life traveling and exploring the world. Her family relocated to Papua New Guinea when she was seven years old and the travel bug hasn’t let up since. The threat of what lies beneath the surface and the dichotomy of how paradise can also be hell fascinates Ruth. Making a destination a character in its own right – both a friend and an enemy, not someone to be trusted – is a thread explored throughout her writing.

26bdb5ef-aaf6-4945-a1e8-36b46850be72_text.gif

1717689170571.png
1717689289680.png

@ruthywriter
1 year ago
Just a casual walk around a cliff face 2600m above sea level 😬👀. What better way to conquer my fear of heights?! #bookresearch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2978154
@JackSpratt

Lying old trout, did I see two passports in her JCB hand.

What an utter waste of your money patreons, she's seeing the old girl soon why? Just why, got to drop off some important documentation? Hope you're interested in seeing the exhibition, not really what you're coughing up the $$$$ for though is it?

Yes she definitely had 2 passports in her hand but curiouser and curiouser if she was with someone else why would she be holding their passport? Pavlina was flying off somewhere earlier this week suppose it could have been hers.
Fanny travelling on her British passport.
Does Fanny flash this on purpose or is she just sloppy when showing details like boarding passes and passports?
1717694089232.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hubby's grandfather was a farmer so in a protected occupation. His dad was in the the RAF in Burma and his mum and aunt were in the Land Army. (That's how his parents met.) Thet certainly didn't experience the food shortages that the neighbouring towns and cities did. I wonder where your mum and aunts were evacuated to in Wales? Dad's family remained in London (mostly Teddington/ Twickenham) through the Blitz, the Battle of Britain and so on and finally moved to Cardiff after the doodle-bombs started to be dropped in 1944, when their house was badly damaged after a doodlebug dropped in the street behind them.

Nothing prepared me for the scale of the graves, particularly at Tyne Cot.
Sadly not got Mum to ask and she did tell me where but I never wrote it down 🤦‍♀️

I remember her saying she loved it, she would have only been about 4. She was sent to a farm with one of her older sisters (the other sister was put with a well to do family and didn't want to leave) and she said the farmers wife took their clothes and gave them old clothes to wear. They slept under old coats and played on the slag heaps from the pit nearby. Nan and Grandad visited every six weeks and they were given a bath and their good clothes back the day of the visit.

I remember that now there is a mining museum there but I just cannot remember the name.

Not sure where Mum's brother was stationed but it wasn't in Europe I know that much.
1717694584169.png
My Auntie wearinng Uncle's RAF pin

1717694692326.png
1717694715770.png
My Uncle

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember that now there is a mining museum there but I just cannot remember the name.
I wonder if it was near the Rhondda Heritage Park in Trehafod/ Pontypridd or maybe Big Pit in Blaenavon/ Pontypool?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.