The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think ANY of our Tartlets/Tartgents will ever see a package of Mentos without thinking of Fanny's engagement ring EVER again! Move over Foreo, there is a new sponsor on Shitoo Diaries! "Mentos fresh and full of life!" (Actually that should be Fanny's replacement line for "Life, Love, and Laughter" in her old intros!) :ROFLMAO:
Remember Mentos slogan used to be The Freshmaker? Kind of like how Stephanie is The Tastemaker. It was meant Mentos to be.🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
dbccloud
1 day ago
he helps and decorates but no plays or singing anymore how does he support himself does stephanie employ him

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 add a few more lies by Stephanie Jarvis.
@mireille4751
21 hours ago
In a previous video Stephanie said that he was employed part time for filming and editing the vlogs.

mariahoulihan9483
1 day ago
How do you spell the Cour e dazt.. I am pretty sure that is wrong.. lol..

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 mumble mouth Stephanie strikes again
@mireille4751
1 day ago
Le Curé d’Ars. It means the Curate of Ars. Ars-sur-Formans is a village in South-East France

paulinegranger1762
1 day ago
Poor Philip how does he get about in those types tight trousers

@beautyallaroundme724
1 day ago
Happy to see Lancelot & Ruby playing together

@deniseadams8064
23 hours ago
I'm not sure Ruby was playing. Looked like she was giving Lancelot some side eye.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Philip is truly an idiot, and should never be allowed near any dogs.
@LaReynedEpee
19 hours ago
@deniseadams8064 If he didn't like it, he'd go off and be somewhere else

aRxq6vU6WWACH3QxsfAYN4-A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@YM-rt1jy
18 hours ago
@LaReynedEpee That's exactly what the cat did at the end responding to Lancelot but the filming was cut. Dommage.

@niser54
1 day ago
I love it when Michael Potts is at the chateau
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 here comes grifter and faux compliment planter Hugh Grunt with his fantasy filter turned up to 1,000.

1h8MrIqYKUcxAyVYTEjbzOwA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@MichaelPottsF1
5 hours ago
Me too

@laurarigby2439
1 day ago
Yay can't wait to see Mummy and Perry in the patreon video tomorrow love the dressing gown! Where is this from? Love mummy and Perry

@TheChateauDiaries

17 hours ago
It’s from Happy Cabbage

$128.00 dressing gown. ( congrats to tea with lemon)
what else has she purchased from this company?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I say this a lot but I’m really enjoying this vlog, I even laughed out loud when Denise and Harry were moving the mattress because new mattresses are so heavy and I’ve been the same. They're getting so much done I wish they would get more subscribers.

---
Can someone help me? How do I find what replies I’ve posted, I can’t find them. Thanks in advance 🩵🩷💙

• Heart
Can someone help me? How do I find what replies I’ve posted, I can’t find them. Thanks in advance 🩵🩷💙
Ladeda: Left-click on your meme/username at the upper right. Then, on the drop-down menu, left-click on Your Content.

content.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched the latest episode of selling up and buying a chateau, I'm liking them more and more. They are coming on leaps and bounds With the work and neither are afraid to get stuck in. Take note Fanny.

What was nice to see, a site meeting in the morning to establish where they're at and what's the plan for that day's work.

All the workmen there look happy and there's a good rapport, plus it looks like Denise takes good care of them making sure they've got food and drink, plus somewhere nice to sit.

They're now running cable down to the front gates so they can be opened from the chateau and it looks like they're going to have the driveway up to the building lit.

Also they took a day off to say goodbye to friends before they returned home and ventured over my way, spending the day on Ile de Re.

If they do read here, please keep the La Lande leeches at arms length for your brands sake.

It's refreshing to watch as La Lande is now just a very very expensive joke.

PS Congratulations to @Frenchie0810 on your VIP 🥂 🥂 🥂 see you in the bar

7.45 and the sun is out, looks promising

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wednesday - up at 4:30 am to get out to Heathrow to meet Mummy & Percy (+Scotman playing his usual fool)

- Percy & Mummy do not look well enough to travel. Percy brings transport through the airport.
- Percy has come prepared for the shitoo - wearing a ski jacket

After a long overnight flight from SA, the last thing I would want to do:
- go to a road side coffee shop at Interchange 22 for breakfast
- go shopping at TJ Maxx with my shopaholic daughter (supposed to be looking for clothes for Mummy, but ofcourse end up in homewares)
- buy pore stripes and a stuffed animal for Leftalot
- drive from Heathrow up to Stansted to drop of my lazy daughter

View attachment 2977105View attachment 2977106View attachment 2977107
View attachment 2977108View attachment 2977109

View attachment 2977110View attachment 2977111View attachment 2977112View attachment 2977114
Thank you so much @Lady Avonlea for the patreon preview even if it does make my blood boil.

She really is a self indulged odious old trout. She was there for a reason and it wasn't just to see Mummy Dearest or to get her face refilled.

• Heart
I don't know- Fanny is as cheap as they come. "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" They have put THOUSANDS of kilometers on that vehicle, trashed it, and have probably not had it serviced. It went from storing it for a friend to using it as their daily driver. Fanny IS the very type of person who takes advantage of every situation to her own benefit. "It has a lot of miles on it now, and is dirty, so I don't know about buying it- I'll just keep driving it for a few more years to see if I want to buy it."

🧵Thread Nom: The Puffs' Porsche is the world's longest test drive!

I am on the fence about whether she owns it or not- on the one hand, if Andrew still actually owns it, he should be pretty livid about seeing Fanny using and abusing it, and would have sent Ricardo or a mate to get it. It'd be interesting to see what Andrew has to say, but he's gone radar silent- so many questions: is he fleeing the authorities from his nefarious business dealings? Is his mum ill? Did Ricardo leave him? Does he owe Fanny money? Where is the busted up Ford Fiesta?
It wouldn’t be a surprise if the Fiesta was, to use an expression much loved in the Caribbean, “done dead”.

I dare say hundreds of thousands of miles on the clock, not serviced regularly, driven into the ground and, VIOLA, kaputski. Either beyond hope or any repairs significantly in excess of its value. It was a hand-me-down when SJ acquired it from/was gifted it by the Wet Drip Baghead.

As Mlle. Jarvis wants a convertible, Mummy Dearest’s Merc - currently mouldering in a garage in Framlingham - will return to the crumbling farmhouse and SJ will drive about bedecked in scarves à la Isadora Duncan (not wishing her the same demise, obviously!). The Porsche will be the prancing twerp’s in all but registration. If Isabel and Percy need a car at all for pootling around Framlingham in the rare occasion they’re in England, a tiny Kia would do well for the diminutive duo. I can’t see either of them ever driving in France again, but, if they did want to be independent and take themselves off to the S of F to see Isabel’s family, they could use the Mercedes.

As for Andrew and Ricardo, the complete radio silence anywhere does point at something other than returning to England because of A’s mother being unwell. Have they abandoned their house in France? Their business lives seem convoluted, to say the least. Perhaps they’ve high-tailed it back to Central America, fleeing financial disasters in the UK. Nothing would surprise me. SJ’s spin on the Porsche saga is implausible whichever way you look at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Who thinks Ñutty and Amaury will get married in her home country and no where near the Dump or Dump chapel? Will Stephanie stop the couple to the wedding or with a couple make the same rules as Tess did and pretty much been any filming of the occasion.
Nutti & Cuz' wedding will 100% be a no pink camera allowed-zone. Cuz seems so fed up with Steph shoving a camera in his face, there's no way he lets her film his wedding. Perhaps if Steph pushes hard enough she gets a photo of the wedding that she'll show in the vlog without asking. But I'm sure we'll see the gruesome twosome rushing out late "like headless chickens" to get to the wedding and visiting several brocantes on the way. I expect no less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We are at 239 signatures they are still dripping in. If someone can share it on FB / SM please do so.

I hope the twerp will be a fool and step on mama bat's toes...a girl can dream...:whistle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It wouldn’t be a surprise if the Fiesta was, to use an expression much loved in the Caribbean, “done dead”.

I dare say hundreds of thousands of miles on the clock, not serviced regularly, driven into the ground and, VIOLA, kaputski. Either beyond hope or any repairs significantly in excess of its value. It was a hand-me-down when SJ acquired it from/was gifted it by the Wet Drip Baghead.

As Mlle. Jarvis wants a convertible, Mummy Dearest’s Merc - currently mouldering in a garage in Framlingham - will return to the crumbling farmhouse and SJ will drive about bedecked in scarves à la Isadora Duncan (not wishing her the same demise, obviously!). The Porsche will be the prancing twerp’s in all but registration. If Isabel and Percy need a car at all for pootling around Framlingham in the rare occasion they’re in England, a tiny Kia would do well for the diminutive duo. I can’t see either of them ever driving in France again, but, if they did want to be independent and take themselves off to the S of F to see Isabel’s family, they could use the Mercedes.

As for Andrew and Ricardo, the complete radio silence anywhere does point at something other than returning to England because of A’s mother being unwell. Have they abandoned their house in France? Their business lives seem convoluted, to say the least. Perhaps they’ve high-tailed it back to Central America, fleeing financial disasters in the UK. Nothing would surprise me. SJ’s spin on the Porsche saga is implausible whichever way you look at it.
Wouldn't Mummy and Percy have to sit a driver's license test at their age?
---
Me too?

• Heart
  • Haha
Re Selling up & Buying a chateau. I have stated previously I was a doubter but now a viewer. I applaud their pace of work and quality of their videos.
Re their subscriber numbers - I think part of the problem is their channel title. They have now completed selling up and buying a chateau. They are now ‘Renovating a chateau and establishing a business’.
I think they should retitle their channel and segment the prebuying into a seperate playlist. Then create a vlog explaining what they are doing ie creating their living quarters and refurbishing BnB rooms and creating a spa business. If a viewer randomly watched any of their vlogs they may not be sure what is occurring and appreciate their pace of work. They move from room to room without orientating the (newer) viewer (I will credit Patsy and Stewart in how they use their floor plan to focus viewers). So at the moment the vlogs just start with action. Not sure if the vlogs are meant to be a money maker or a side hustle.

Just my thoughts but I’m no marketing wiz or vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I say this a lot but I’m really enjoying this vlog, I even laughed out loud when Denise and Harry were moving the mattress because new mattresses are so heavy and I’ve been the same. They're getting so much done I wish they would get more subscribers.
I do hope they keep away from Fanny and her lot!
I enjoy their vlogs but if old Fanny and Snorts comes around - yuk!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't Mummy and Percy have to sit a driver's license test at their age?
---
In both the UK and France there is no requirement to retake a driving test after 70, but there are slightly different criteria for certifying fitness to drive (and I think also a difference in how frequently you have to provide the certification after 70). There’s no age at which a driving licence is revoked automatically (which, even if the driver meets the fitness criteria, is not necessarily a good thing!!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You would think her declared interest in art and design, plus all the visits to beautiful houses, museums, and design centres, and the number of purchased and gifted books on the subject, that it would have informed and impacted on her own taste. It clearly hasn't. She has the worst taste of all the chateaux owners. She is only fit for designing circuses or Disney sets and even then, she'd fail dismally!

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh you must go Bird&Frog !!!!
You would be surprised with the wide ability students have in a class ... many go for the company and if they make a nice painting they think its a bonus!
The gardens at their Chateau are beautiful and I am sure you will have a fabulous time as they all seem so nice and the food looks great!!!!
We should always do that which brings us joy... do it for ourselves and not worry about external circumstances, people etc.... we only get one shot at this life as we know it. x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.