The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2983389
View attachment 2983386
View attachment 2983379
View attachment 2983397

Feb 23, 2021 , Stephanie Jarvis explains the hallway/corridor problems.

View attachment 2983423
👇 It is cued, @2:38...
So many hair flicks. Nothing has changed except loads of money spent and no improvements to the damp corridor.
Davey is advising on the building yet he is a landscape architect. His desire for storing the roof water is admirable but the size of tanks required to store the thousands of gallons of rainwater under the ground has not been calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Philip’s milkshake doesn’t bring anyone to the yard (boys, men, or women).
Does Jarvis not understand that he's so unattractive he's driven all her friends away? DIdn't Clara say even Nic Larkin calls the misalliance "unfortunate"?
---
omg did you see him mincing through Sarah and Shrek's hallway? Proper wiggle on..
View attachment 2981245
Oh Jeez it was actually Pheeph who wore white to upstage the bride.
Who's he waggling his money maker at?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I take it as being a badge of honor. You know you’ve gotten under their skin. Then I just delete that account and create another to keep needling them.😈
I assumed I had to create another email... I do have another one for when I had a business. If only I had the password 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thankyou Elviemary........ yes I have been shadow banned...... no comments or views.
---

I can see him lurking around the corners and in the halls listening in on people talking in their bedrooms etc. like a creepy spider ! 🕷
Fanny likes to get him to strike a pose. Snorts is all nose!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So many hair flicks. Nothing has changed except loads of money spent and no improvements to the damp corridor.
Davey is advising on the building yet he is a landscape architect. His desire for storing the roof water is admirable but the size of tanks required to store the thousands of gallons of rainwater under the ground has not been calculated.
Whilst the rest of us use rainwater drums... Let me guess, eventually when IF they put the storage tanks in the ground, they'll drive over them with a 75' boom lift to attach the gutters 🤦‍♀️ Ah well, they've already invested in orange fencing ...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Arrived in France via Bilbao this week. Have never been so cold in France in June. Pau area yesterday we had prolonged lightning with occasional thunder and heavy rain for most of the night. Drove to Toulouse today leaving the rain behind and visited Aeroscopia, only time I will ever be on a Concorde and an A380 (Inc upstairs) in one day. I keep a journal in our campervan and spotted that the road tolls have jumped in the last year. Spain significantly cheaper than France for food and diesel, we paid €1.40 a litre. Sorry to say this years route isn't passing Lalande so no drone footage. Route is actually only in pencil currently so if a French tattler can direct me to warm sunshine, I'm there, we have another 2.5 weeks before Cherbourg.
Yes, the tolls have jumped enormously. We're currently seeing a small dip in fuel prices €1,59/ltr for diesel. Food is cheaper in Spain and the quality as good. It's also cheaper to eat out in Spain now.

The weather is so changeable at the moment. We had 30° in the week and clear skies, not too much wind. Since Friday we've had heavy cloud, spots of rain. Today was meant to be the full thunder and lightning show but it hasn't arrived... yet. Blowing a hooligan though. We are just over an hour from Toulouse but the Montagne Noir changes the weather between us completely. As with the end of the Pyrenees at the Spanish border at Jonquera. We have a week or more changeable weather and rain again at the end of the week. Spain and the Costa Brava could be better weather. Or east of Montpellier towards Marseille. Have you ever visited the étang de Thau? Marseillan, Bouzigues, Sete? It's lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know what's going on with the sodding weather. Normally we'd be sitting out sunning ourselves; It's been lovely here the last few days, now they've said temps are going back down and then the week after pissing rain again. Were you thinking of heading over this side?

We've got things booked, hope it improves. I think @C'est moi is the one getting all the sunny stuff at the moment.
---

Vendeen weddings never know when to call it a day, they're not for the faint of heart! It goes on and on and on over several days.
Just commented. Weather NOT super brilliant here either!
---
🎯

View attachment 2983962View attachment 2983963View attachment 2983964View attachment 2983965
Wtf was that smirk and the loitering by the wall. I know we've all said it but he is super creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I was watching a vlog by an F1 photographer Kym Illman on how to become an F1 photographer and guess who popped up, I think this was either Monaco or Canada. Very interesting how to become a photographer no. 1 is have a lot of money when you are starting out lol
Potty was likely invited into F1 photography via Babyhasafabulous Life and her connection to Red Bull Racing, but who is paying for Potty to maintain his expensive F1 photography hobby? Potty's own Mama or Fanny's Patrons?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.