The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give Maria a few more weeks and she will begin to head down hill rapidly In looks, demeanor, attitude, etc, The Dump is a toxic environment for everyone except Stephanie Jarvis.
I actually think the shitoo is a toxic, unhealthy environment for Fanny as well, but her narcissism drives her many bad decisions, unhealthy lifestyle choices and manic behaviours. It's not healthy to be constantly living a lie, spinning stories, manipulating timelines and pretending to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly, honestly, that poor little puppy probably has to go pee every hour. I can’t imagine that somebody is letting him out to pee every hour.
I agree and I don’t believe they provide him with enough water and that the poor dog is dehydrated most of the time. The water bowl at the dump is usually not full of water. Remember Stephanie bragging about how Ratso’s poop was always dry? She never took the dog to the vet to see why.
Is is constipation, not enough exercise, or STRESS?

Dry Dog Poop: 7 Causes For Dry or Crumbly Stool
Here are a few possible reasons why your dog poop is dry, powdery, or crumbly:

Constipation
Have you seen your pup struggle to defecate lately?

One of the main reasons why your pup's poo is dry and crumbly is because of constipation.

It is the inability to poop normally or comfortably daily.

It may not be as common as dog diarrhea, but it does happen quite often for growing dogs.

This health issue makes the colon muscles sluggish due to dehydration or a lack of fiber.

A few signs of dog constipation are a lack of defecation or general difficulties when defecating.

Another sign of constipation is hard, dry stools that feel like pebbles when you pick them up.

The most common causes of constipation are:

• Interluminal Causes – This group involves the partial or complete blockage of the colon, usually by indigestible matter.
  • Extraluminal Causes – Blocks originating outside the colon, such as tumors or pelvic fractures. This is a much more life-threatening group.
  • Intrinsic Causes – This is used for a group of neuromuscular causes. These can be anything from nerve injury to various diseases.
If your dog is constipated, make sure to add fiber to your dog's diet and encourage them to drink plenty of water to make their poo smooth and moist.

Dehydration
Next on the list of causes is dehydration (which can be another cause of constipation).

Dehydration is when a dog forfeits more water than it drinks and it causes the body not to function properly.

There are plenty of signs of dehydration in dogs.

A few of these are lethargy, dry mouth, and tongue, sunken eyes, and dry or powdery stools.

The cause of dehydration can be a lot of reasons. This includes sickness, excessive urination, excessive exercise, vomiting, and too much exposure to heat.

As dog owners, we must make sure that our dogs are given and drinking water daily.

Blockage in the Intestines
Dogs are curious creatures and sometimes they'll swallow large or inedible objects (garbage, hair, roach baits, or pacifiers) that can cause Bowel Obstruction.

Bowel obstruction is a blockage in the intestines that stops the passage of food and feces.

And when this happens, it can be the cause of dry powdery stools in dogs.

Bowel obstruction can lead to serious health problems if left untreated.

For instance, food and water will not pass through the gastrointestinal tract and this can be fatal due to intestinal blockage.

Excessive Self-Grooming
Another thing that can cause dry and crumbly poo is when a dog excessively grooms itself causing it to have too much hair in its stool.

Swallowing lots of hair can cause dry and crumbly stools in dogs.

If you notice that your pup is grooming regularly, try to bathe him every once in a while to help reduce itching and keep their body clean.

Also, it can reduce his self-grooming habit which causes dry dog

Stress Philip and Steohanie yelling at Ratso for pooping and peeing inside the Dump.
Believe it or not, stress can lead to a lot of physical problems in dogs. This includes dry, powdery poop.

The hesitation to defecate in dogs is usually due to fear or anxiety from past stressful events

The reluctance to defecate can also happen for dogs that are kept in cages where there is not enough space to move around and poop.

When this happens, dogs will try to fight off their natural urge to poop.

Then the stool will just stay there getting drier and powdery as time pass.

Medication
When a dog gets sick, of course, it'll be prescribed medication to help relieve pain or symptoms for various conditions.

Unfortunately, constipation is a common side effect of a lot of medications. Causing your pup pain, stress, dry stools, and more.

A few examples of medication that can cause constipation are Corticosteroids, Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), and Iron supplements.

These medications can slow down the movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@TorontoGWM I was so cross with this video. These two stated emphatically when they purchased their property- there was an old chapel, absolutely not a priority. Then a patron Donna (renamed a friend) decided she wants to manage its renovation (there is nothing in it it is bare), suddenly all this chapel renovation discussion.
A reminder of their copying others, in particular Stephanie-
- chapel renovation (previously not a priority)
- napkin embroidery demonstration of CC for BnB
-discussion of donkeys (Patsy loves donkeys)
- failed veg garden (no time/attention)
- fountain installation (voted on by patrons)
- pink toile and pink everything else including StuartStewart designed wallpaper
- oversized mural in small toilet
- landscape mural wall paper installed (on very small wall)
Look I think they work hard and do quality work. And I recognise that there is common chateau renovation needs/designs/tropes. I just can’t stand the blatant copying of (Stephanie/topical) content to increase viewership. Find your own audience. And my recommendation - stop the multi lingual opening it adds nothing to your views.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Once you live at the Dump, you begin to age in dog years because of the gruesome twosome and alll the chaotic dysfunction at the Dump. You saw Pottie age overnight in Japan after spending just a few days with Stephanie. Look how much loser cast member actor Philip has aged in the past three or so years. He must spend hours every night using his architectural graph paper desperately trying to come up with a new system to hide his bald spot and hair loss daily. Nutty has aged quickly also, perhaps a real reason Baghead wears a bag on his head is because he’s ashamed at how much he has aged since Stephanie started her YouTube channel.

Remember how exhausted and worn out the aunt and uncle look after spending 3 to 4 weeks at the dump. I don’t know how much worse Percy can look, he pretty much has that weekend at Bernie’s look most of the time.
So you’re saying Staph is really the Picture of Dorian Gray?😱🤣😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You're forgetting without the chapel she couldn't have flogged the stars... Amaury could have remade every single window in that place by now given chance... instead he's f'd the dog for 2 years easy... the most menial tasks... what renovated dishpit? It never happened... he fitted dishwashers.
No, I didn't forget the star grift and how that made the chapel possible!
She could have - and would have - come up with some other grift to fund something else. Stay tuned for whatever that is, as I have no doubt these grifts, above and beyond the day-to-day grift, will be an annual thing. I will find it interesting to see how she weaves a tale for the crazy and lonely to justify sending even more money! A chapel is a no brainer.....but a pool? Hard to figure out how that will become a viable grifting campaign!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie thinks that she is leveling up the dump by comparing it to famous Chateaux and much nicer buildings and historical monuments And that if she mentions far-fetched “ similarities “ to other more prestigious locations, the viewers will forget that the dump farm house is not historically significant it is collapsing. She believes that if she decorates in the style of a bordello version of Versailles, it will magically change the dump from a dilapidated farmhouse into a mini Versailles. Remember that she is incredibly fond of any person who was a mistress of the king.

Stephanie is wildly jealous of Permasmile, tobacco Johnny, the people he gave her the Marie Antoinette Descendent twig ( which she threw away promptly after filming) and any other person who has a beautiful and well-maintained chateau. She hates the farmhouse so much that she spends less than one week a month at the dump and the rest of the time vacationing or sponging free weekends at well-maintained and beautiful neighboring chateaux. However, she treats The owners of these beautiful homes very rudely, arriving at 3 o’clock in the morning and causing mayhem during the entire stay, waving a little pink camera in her giant man hands as her untrained dog pisses and shits everywhere and harasses the owner’s dogs.
The aggrandizement by proximity is a tic with her. Apparently a narc trait to compare everything that others have to one's own thing.
It's also a way of belittling and patronizing other peoples' stuff. I remember at the cathedral in Vienna she compared something there to the chapel at Lalande -- wish I could remember what? But it was so verkakte I said this is cognitive distortion, also a narc problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
In other resto news, Daniel Kanter has finished his 10-year reno of Bluestone Cottage. He did it all himself with all upcycled wood trim and scrap from other old houses. Staged it with his impeccable taste and vintage finds. In 25 years of reading and watching reno blogs and vlogs, this is the only one I've ever seen that is decorated and furnished with taste good enough for the incredible work he put in. He has made history by having the aesthetics as well as the hard work.
He hit bottom on it in`2019.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once you live at the Dump, you begin to age in dog years because of the gruesome twosome and alll the chaotic dysfunction at the Dump. You saw Pottie age overnight in Japan after spending just a few days with Stephanie. Look how much loser cast member actor Philip has aged in the past three or so years. He must spend hours every night using his architectural graph paper desperately trying to come up with a new system to hide his bald spot and hair loss daily. Nutty has aged quickly also, perhaps a real reason Baghead wears a bag on his head is because he’s ashamed at how much he has aged since Stephanie started her YouTube channel.

Remember how exhausted and worn out the aunt and uncle look after spending 3 to 4 weeks at the dump. I don’t know how much worse Percy can look, he pretty much has that weekend at Bernie’s look most of the time.
From last thread:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 YET ANOTHER MADE UP JOB DESCRIPTION FOR USELESS PHILIP DAMAGE CONTROL.
@mireille4751
11 hours ago

He was trained as an actor and a singer in the Netherlands. In previous comments Stephanie explained that he currently helps her for filming and editing the vlogs six days out of seven. He also helps Natti in running the B&B and doing the administration work. He is also busy decorating the numerous rooms of the chateau and does some small electrical repairs. He takes the guests on tours to visit the surrounding cities and Emmaus.

Gracie, look what I found from three-and-a-half years ago: a slim, baby-faced Phyllis receiving his apprenticeship training in electrics!

He's expanded his skill sets greatly since then. Now he's an electrician, architect, interior decorator, lighting designer, project manager, photo-shoot stylist, art and antiques expert, curator, collector, paw-celain dealer, upholsterer, B&B co-manager, chatelain, tour guide, vlog filmmaker, editor, actor/singer/dancer . . . . 🤣

Electrician's Apprentice, Oct 6, 2020.JPG

He's also wearing his favorite "indoor" beanie that "holds his hair up."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
. I will find it interesting to see how she weaves a tale for the crazy and lonely to justify sending even more money!
M&M .... Mummy 🦇 is coming and she uses that old bat for the "sadness and sympathy " messages to her stupid fans for money..... what I am interested in is what little scam those two can whip up for the good old $$$$ .
Pool, outside crusting of farmhouse, many of the crappy rooms inside or something in the garden that MUST be done and we have a very sad and worried Mummy 🦇 play acting all the way to the bank. :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
From last thread:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 YET ANOTHER MADE UP JOB DESCRIPTION FOR USELESS PHILIP DAMAGE CONTROL.
@mireille4751
11 hours ago

He was trained as an actor and a singer in the Netherlands. In previous comments Stephanie explained that he currently helps her for filming and editing the vlogs six days out of seven. He also helps Natti in running the B&B and doing the administration work. He is also busy decorating the numerous rooms of the chateau and does some small electrical repairs. He takes the guests on tours to visit the surrounding cities and Emmaus.

Gracie, look what I found from three-and-a-half years ago: a slim, baby-faced Phyllis receiving his apprenticeship training in electrics!

He's expanded his skill sets greatly since then. Now he's an electrician, architect, interior decorator, lighting designer, project manager, photo-shoot stylist, art and antiques expert, curator, collector, paw-celain dealer, upholsterer, B&B co-manager, chatelain, tour guide, vlog filmmaker, editor, actor/singer/dancer . . . . 🤣

View attachment 2976973
He's also wearing his favorite "indoor" beanie that "holds his hair up."
Back before he’d made the acquaintance of dairy-based desserts. Now he hasn’t met a crème brûlée he didn't like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic: for those who watch the Jolly channel, the former high school graduates / now uni students, and their former high school principal go to Korea on their spring breaks and participate in Korean Navy Seal training for 3 to 4 days, They all cut their hair, lived in the barracks, and have trained hardcore with the Korean military. My fav has always been the tallest one, Armand, and he was stunned to find out how popular he was in Korea when a soldier recognized him. The soldiers in training were doing their 24 to 30 month mandatory National service.

Josh and the high school principal did all the training with the British uni students. They just finished a gas chamber drill in today’s episode. I believe Josh and the others were stunned at how hard-core the training was and he and the boys were treated no differently than the Korean citizens doing their military training. It may be worth a watch if you are a fan. There are probably 5 to 6 episodes, showing them participating in all of the Korean military duties.

If I recall correctly, the Korean boyband BTS? had to disband because some of their members had to complete their required two-year training in the Korean military. They would be doing similar training to that shown in these videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OT: Well, Below Deck fans, my neighbours did a thing... A few months ago, they went on a cruise to Greece. While they do not travel as much as Fanny, they do travel A LOT, and this was after their trip to India, and before their separate vacays (he went to Vegas, and she went to Cabo). They own a number of successful businesses, so they work hard and play hard. They finally let the "cat out of the bag" last night that they were guests on the yacht on Below Deck. WHAT?!? Since the husband is a prankster, I did not believe him, forgot about it and just watched the premiere on YT- yep, they are in it!

They had to keep mum about it until now, and will be hosting a watch party in August when the episode they are on airs. I guess it should have clicked when they mentioned they went out of town for Captain Sandy's wedding last month (I don't watch Below Deck, so assumed Captain Sandy was a local who shops at Fishin' Frank's and has a fishing boat charter! :ROFLMAO: )

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Flew on Monday to London. Fanny has gone to London on her own, but my spider sense says Potty came with her because she had to wash all the sheets at the flat.

A day of pampering on Tuesday:
- nails done at Oh Fluers (opens at 10:00 a.m.)
- gets distracted at Pooky Lampshades and the greedy pig picked up lots of samples to take back to the shitoo
- visit to the Chelsea Wow House 2024
- Fanny films every damn room - I wonder if she had permission - not sure the Chelsea Design Centre would be pleased to have this vlog issued without their permission
- Fanny again says she's taking the bus over from Angel to Chelsea & back again (over an hour each way). I call BS because she never shows herself on the bus and couldn't fit this all into one day
- rather than go to Fortnum & Mason decides to stop for fish & chips (because she's rarely in London o_O )
- suspect she also went to Fortnum & Mason but did film it because she didn't want to show all the crap she bought

1717637202765.png
1717637217358.png
1717637228227.png
1717637237508.png

1717637254978.png
1717637281545.png
1717637290941.png
1717637301655.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.