The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here here, and for those who may be interested here is a local charity that houses REAL underprivileged girls in Egypt. I have seen some terrible treatment of little girls on the streets and it breaks my heart when gangs get a hold of these girls and ruin their lives forever. This the charity F$F completely ignored and donated to art instead because she only comes here to many many times to flounce about at the Hilton Not sure if allowed to post such a link Im not involved personally.... https://oeuvre-orient.com/nos-actions/egypt-hostel-for-underprivileged-young-girls-in-cairo/

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Re: the chapel...

I had a niggle. And that turned into an inkling. My spidey 6th sense feels a full blown connaissence coming on!

Bear with me here it may be a tad convoluted. I don't think that Despicable fanny's attendance at the Stéphan Bern fundraiser in London was a coincidence. She has been trying (and so far failing) to schmooze her way in to the Patrimoine de France. You may not be aware that Stéphan Bern is the chou-chou of one Madame Bridget Macron, the 1st Lady of France.

Next part... the Tour de France is coming to town. This year the dates have been brought forward about a week to accommodate the Olympic games. The entirety of the Tour de France is televised by France television. There are always segments of historical interest etc., on each stage. In recent years, monsieur Bern, no less, has presented a Patrimoine de France of the areas the Tour passes through.

Stay with me... I believe that it is stage 10 and stage 11 that passes not a million kilometres from chez Despicable fanny. People pay to have their properties highlighted and ariel views of it on the Tour de France AND on the Patrimoine de France segment.

Mummy 🦇 will also be back in town at that time. Another coincidence?

I nicked himselfs Velo magazine to ascertain the exact route and whilst it does not pass her door it is close enough for the filming helico to get some shots in.

Is this why there is so much urgency to get a no nothing chapel tonced up and into the view of Stéphan Bern?
---

I would love to see Gok Wan put him in his place.
Interesting! But who of these twats would have the brain power to work this out? I could imagine Simon but would he be so invested? Baghead Marie perhaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting! But who of these twats would have the brain power to work this out? I could imagine Simon but would he be so invested? Baghead Marie perhaps.
It could be France television have approached them. It could be she managed a entretien with Stéphen Bern at the London fundraiser and she got someones contact details at France television. She has, after all, been a star on TF1 (though a different tv group). And she was invited to some backroom in the Elysee to talk about the shithole and her flogging.

These things work in weird ways. It was just something that suddenly wormed its way to the front of the old cerveau earlier today. Could be nothing at all.

Despicable fanny does come on the ditzy blonde but then she accidentally shows flashes of cunning and scheming par excellence!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Took this screenshot earlier. Made me smile. Is Wag Dalzell (!) referring to anyone who does not follow the St Stefanee narrative ? Is it a reference to Tattlers ? And at last, Snorts and or Nasti is actually doing something 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Took this screenshot earlier. Made me smile. Is Wag Dalzell (!) referring to anyone who does not follow the St Stefanee narrative ? Is it a reference to Tattlers ? And at last, Snorts and or Nasti is actually doing something 😄
Wagging Dalzell wants them to delete their page?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No when I looked earlier today all of the usual sycophantic comments had responses to them from people wanting to get in contact to sell religion, crap, you name it. At the time when I saw so many of these remarks it was obvious nobody from the shithole was monitoring the comments. All gone now!

• Haha
  • Wow
No when I looked earlier today all of the usual sycophantic comments had responses to them from people wanting to get in contact to sell religion, crap, you name it. At the time when I saw so many of these remarks it was obvious nobody from the shithole was monitoring the comments. All gone now!
My comment was on there the entire day- they must have kicked me off when they got up. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
only two, we have not even reached November yet Ill bet there six geese a laying to have 6 holidays before Christmas break and they jet off somewhere.
geeselaying.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I had a niggle. And that turned into an inkling. My spidey 6th sense feels a full blown connaissence coming on!

Bear with me here it may be a tad convoluted. I don't think that Despicable fanny's attendance at the Stéphan Bern fundraiser in London was a coincidence. She has been trying (and so far failing) to schmooze her way in to the Patrimoine de France. You may not be aware that Stéphan Bern is the chou-chou of one Madame Bridget Macron, the 1st Lady of France.

Next part... the Tour de France is coming to town. This year the dates have been brought forward about a week to accommodate the Olympic games. The entirety of the Tour de France is televised by France television. There are always segments of historical interest etc., on each stage. In recent years, monsieur Bern, no less, has presented a Patrimoine de France of the areas the Tour passes through.

Stay with me... I believe that it is stage 10 and stage 11 that passes not a million kilometres from chez Despicable fanny. People pay to have their properties highlighted and ariel views of it on the Tour de France AND on the Patrimoine de France segment.

I nicked himselfs Velo magazine to ascertain the exact route and whilst it does not pass her door it is close enough for the filming helico to get some shots in.

Is this why there is so much urgency to get a no nothing chapel tonced up and into the view of Stéphan Bern?
---

Oh Lord, does she not realize the aerial view of the heap is even more laughable than a ground view?!? From the air it will look just like the scrapyard that it is.🤔🤭😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I need to compose myself before commenting properly on last night’s vlog but, if anyone is interested, this is the golf course restaurant menu.

With other very nice restaurants in the area, it was an odd place to take visiting friends, however good the food might be (it didn’t look particularly wonderful). It might have a terrific view over the golf course but there’s no ambiance in the dining room - absolutely no character, charmless. Pretty much like the prancing twerp, I suppose. His pals were rather insipid, too.

You can bet your life that neither Snorts nor Fanny picked up the bill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think it is a reference to us Tatters.
I think he refers to spammers and scammers on the comments selling all sorts of stuff, from Bitcoins and investment opportunities to sex and diet programs.
TCD comments have always been infested with scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

---

Oh duck I hope not, not Stephane Bern he'd laugh surely;

Delusions of grandeur or what, how embarrasing if she's that crazy. This really would be car crash TV.

I love Gok Wan
---
Waggle Dalzell them, there's almost a tune there Razzle Dazzle them.

• Haha
I was a little put out to see ‘The Expat Butchers’ stayed with Fanny back in the day. As @graciemckitten said, their adorable little doggies might have been the inspiration for content 💰💰💰💰.
However, I’ve put that behind me long ago and especially now that they’re ‘following’ Lancelot. I find their vlogs funny and they’re bloody hard workers.
I’m guessing they’re kindred spirits where Fanny is concerned. I bet Clare’s rather ‘robust’ humour went down like a lead balloon

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wagging Dalzell wants them to delete their page?? :unsure:
And Thrush and nutti are too dumb to realise it's pointed at Despicable fanny 🤣 After all we at tattle are trolls not scammers. I don't believe a single one of us has tried to scam money out of anyone through tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.