The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least 15 years ago, it may be more when the go fund me Craze started, I immediately went out and purchased life insurance on my two children. My husband thought it was morbid, but I did not want to be that person that had a hat out begging if my children needed a funeral now go fund me Patreon et are a way of life and I do not buy into it!!

Just recently someone we know passed away at a very young age I think 42 and his friends or family set up a GoFundMe for his funeral and a fundraiser at a local bar and I looked at it and I thought about it and I thought oh maybe I’ll donate something and then I see his wife on the book of face bragging about her arm tattoo and I thought to myself self if I had $500 to buy an arm tattoo, I would probably put that towards my husband‘s funeral instead of asking strangers to bury my husband. Maybe I’m old maybe I’m old fashion but if you can afford pleasures in life , vacation, alcohol, cigarettes , wallpaper you don’t really need me or anyone else to fund your lifestyle. I get it little children aren’t responsible for what their parents do in my town. All the schools have free breakfast and lunch and I see the parents of the children at the little market down from my restaurant buying cases of beer, lottery tickets and cigarettes and we still collect money for shoes for kidsbecause parents are so flipping irresponsible they don’t take care of their children so, Of course, I’ll donate to shoes for kids. My current charities I support if anyone wants a cute tshirt spreadspencerssparkle.com ok rant over.

Fanny wants a Pool complex gawd
I wholeheartedly agree with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm also not really interested in the chapel renovations and usually just fastforward through that. Mostly because I just don't see the point. It won't be open to the public and won't be used except for a few performative vlogs afterwards. I mentioned this before but I truly think Steph lost sight for the price tag and what is reasonable. She paid about 800'000 euros for the whole dump and it's surrounding lands (which tbf is an okay price) but now she has spent almost the same amount just to renovate one little building while the rest is in a worse state than ever before. And the more money she puts into the folly-chapel the less likely it will be that she'll ever manage to fix the rest.
It seems ridiculous to spend half a million dollars on an outbuilding when the main structure is literally falling down. What if the structural issues in the main building were part of the chapel contract to start with?
Oh the contractors have just fallen in luuuurve with LaLaLande and they are going to cut me a deal aka free upgrade to do some of the major renovations. It’s her standard operating procedure to lie about getting stuff for free…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The chapel restorers kept telling Fanny not to over restore-all that money and I think it looks ghastly in no way is that sympathetic restoration, but we all knew she wouldn't want to keep some of the patina. I much preferred it before and heaven forbid when that pubic nonce boy starts embellishing it further with his shite lights.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Again, I cannot keep up with you lovely ladies (hags).
But I do want to jump in to remark that our very own T Rex is in the news:

View attachment 2975887

Reference

Teen Rex Discovery Roars into Denver! : Denver Museum of Nature & Science (dmns.org)

P.S. It looks to me like Philip is wearing exclusively women’s clothing. And, why in the hell doesn’t he shave his head a purchase a wig while in London or Paris? Better yet, why don't they both shave their heads?
The gear he got at the Chelsea flower show was from the womens range, certainly the shetland wool jumpers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Gracie...... Fanny said Mummy had "Secret Womens Business" to do in the UK then she will go to the Falling Down Farmhouse with a Multi-Coloured Chapel after that .
Mmmmmmm :unsure:
Wedding gown shopping? She's probably lined up a few designers for free upgrades.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The chatelaine has given the fiancé a ring for June. The stones are:

Garnet
Amethyst
Yellow Topaz

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wedding gown shopping? She's probably lined up a few designers for free upgrades.
Heaven help us if Fanny is trying to appear on U.K. ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ with Mummy and idiot boy Snorty there helping to select a dress. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Eating out at the golf clubhouse. Trixie has veal the chef does not usually serve polenta chips with this dish.
I don’t know what begwith the letter T in French but the chef must know he is a tit.
Little boy so grown up going out with Mummy.
They are a travelling freak show .
I agree about the chapel. It looks like a circus, lucky the residents are performing monkeys.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Heaven help us if Fanny is trying to appear on U.K. ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ with Mummy and idiot boy Snorty there helping to select a dress. 🤮
I would love it, but only if Snorts was there to make an ass out of himself! 🤡 He could then add bridal consultant to his list of accomplishments.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't she always mocking mummy's hairstyle? Mousy drop it you never will be a fierce bat like mummy! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New sport - spelling out their engagement rings. No wonder Snort left his empty, however we can start with his latest one, P for pearl...or?
@C'est moi the meat issue is due to my own ambiguity about it & not your choices. I do eat other animals but horses I can't bear to think about, going to the slaughter etc. Here in Italy they see the same advantages as you do but luckily the meat is kept separate & even the butchers are different. My husband said his mother would give him it after an illness but that habit soon died out with me. He teased me that I HAD actually eaten horsemeat at festas where they cook 'pezzetti' or meatballs in sauce but never told me. Oh well.
After watching recent docus about how they rear pigs, I'm almost having second thoughts about the wonderful prosciutto crudo.
---
F..ing Hell, women's business = wedding gear😵😵

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just my opinion:

• Crowdfunding for funerals: Let those that want to attend pay for it and plan ahead!
  • Eating horsemeat: Not my thing, but if it's yours and the horse had a good life until the end go for it. I understand that one animal over the other doesn't make it more valuable.
  • The chapel: A vanity project and waste of money. Gaudy as all hell!
  • Marie's hair: I like it! The color is great.
  • Snorts still ruins everything! This is a fact, not an opinion.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Re: the chapel...

I had a niggle. And that turned into an inkling. My spidey 6th sense feels a full blown connaissence coming on!

Bear with me here it may be a tad convoluted. I don't think that Despicable fanny's attendance at the Stéphan Bern fundraiser in London was a coincidence. She has been trying (and so far failing) to schmooze her way in to the Patrimoine de France. You may not be aware that Stéphan Bern is the chou-chou of one Madame Bridget Macron, the 1st Lady of France.

Next part... the Tour de France is coming to town. This year the dates have been brought forward about a week to accommodate the Olympic games. The entirety of the Tour de France is televised by France television. There are always segments of historical interest etc., on each stage. In recent years, monsieur Bern, no less, has presented a Patrimoine de France of the areas the Tour passes through.

Stay with me... I believe that it is stage 10 and stage 11 that passes not a million kilometres from chez Despicable fanny. People pay to have their properties highlighted and ariel views of it on the Tour de France AND on the Patrimoine de France segment.

Mummy 🦇 will also be back in town at that time. Another coincidence?

I nicked himselfs Velo magazine to ascertain the exact route and whilst it does not pass her door it is close enough for the filming helico to get some shots in.

Is this why there is so much urgency to get a no nothing chapel tonced up and into the view of Stéphan Bern?
---
I would love it, but only if Snorts was there to make an ass out of himself! 🤡 He could then add bridal consultant to his list of accomplishments.
I would love to see Gok Wan put him in his place.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.