The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights

Marie with resting witch face.

Nod to us again Fanny and Annalise telling the South African Gurner he looks like a discount Huge Grunt 🤦‍♀️

Over to the chapel with a head full of foils to scare Sebastian. No surprise they've found another petit probleme.

Ratso and Ruby together she cut the camera just as Ruby was about to smack Ratso one.

Lazy arse co owner plays with the labelling machine, he get on my tits.

Doesn't eat with the guests (you cow, they're paying for the honour), goes out to eat at the golf club with Trixie and his happy friends.

Can't wait until Mummy and Percy arrive so she's been on the move again and gone to the UK to meet them. There's got to be another reason, also Mummy is staying in the UK for a bit first. That's why he's got his 'friends' there to keep him occupied.

View attachment 2975295
I’m so happy you summarised this vlog, how nothing was it, hair, hair, chapel, blah blah blah. They're religiously reading here and commenting on everything tattle says, so bloody obvious. If fannys lips are moving she’s lying, she’s really pumping up renovations again, pool house, grand salon etc etc must be running scared 😱 that funds will disappear 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree with the Puy Vidal vlog being really beautiful. I haven't watched before, but I will certainly now. The only reason I haven't checked them out is that they associate with Stephanie Jarvis. They need to drop her; their style is so much more professional and classier than her trash. Their dining room and table was so welcoming, and the atmosphere appeared to be cordial and easy going. Not like the stilted, half-arsed dinners at the shitshow.
I particularly loved the outhouse art space; can we remember the dismal effort the shitshow produced for their art retreat?
Those stables could have been turned into a gorgeous permanent space, but instead it is just a tip. Same goes for the shoppe and bread oven room- that whole area could be turned into something rustic and beautiful, and an artisan baker could offer cooking classes or a weekend retreat.

Without blowing my own trumpet! I could have turned that tit show into a place which hummed- I am pretty sure a lot of us could have.

I reckon I will be jumped on about this, but I hate the chapel renovation! The enormous price tag has resulted in a circus tent atmosphere. Those that know- would it have been so gaudy when first built and decorated?

Oh, I hate radishes, and that brown stinky panelling!
Not a fan of the chapel either, same reason as you. I can't see anything else starting after that, she'll need at least another two holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Joyeux anniversaire @C’est moi
I hope you have had a wonderful day down south

Have been even quieter than usual on here as just out of hospital having had the bottom half of my colon removed 😣 (yes sadly a big C diagnosis a few weeks ago) But hopefully on the road to recovery now 🙏🏻

Didn’t have the energy or headspace to read about the despicable grifter for last couple of weeks …. have just read through the last thread & surprise surprise I see nothing at all has changed.
The obsessive spending on utter tasteless useless tat continues.
Fanny launches the idea of another big plan that will never happen & the egregious lies to grab peoples money as much as she can continues.
Karma is sure as hell taking its time …….
So sorry to hear this rest and get we'll

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not a fan of the chapel either, same reason as you. I can't see anything else starting after that, she'll need at least another two holidays.
I'm also not really interested in the chapel renovations and usually just fastforward through that. Mostly because I just don't see the point. It won't be open to the public and won't be used except for a few performative vlogs afterwards. I mentioned this before but I truly think Steph lost sight for the price tag and what is reasonable. She paid about 800'000 euros for the whole dump and it's surrounding lands (which tbf is an okay price) but now she has spent almost the same amount just to renovate one little building while the rest is in a worse state than ever before. And the more money she puts into the folly-chapel the less likely it will be that she'll ever manage to fix the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I need to compose myself before commenting properly on last night’s vlog but, if anyone is interested, this is the golf course restaurant menu.

With other very nice restaurants in the area, it was an odd place to take visiting friends, however good the food might be (it didn’t look particularly wonderful). It might have a terrific view over the golf course but there’s no ambiance in the dining room - absolutely no character, charmless. Pretty much like the prancing twerp, I suppose. His pals were rather insipid, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Spoiler alert.
She's in London to meet Mummy and Percy who are landing in the morning
I was just going to say the gruesome twosome are once again absent from the shithole... MarIE has been posting on IG again! On both her accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice the gorgeous poppy-filled wild meadow surrounding the chapel? The most beautiful thing I've ever seen in her vlogs which she'll no doubt kill off soon 😢

Despite their questionable characters, I enjoyed Dick and Angel's tour through France. They are lovely presenters without trying to outstage each other. Unfortunately, in my head, I pictured the show with the two idiots which ruined it a bit. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with the Puy Vidal vlog being really beautiful. I haven't watched before, but I will certainly now. The only reason I haven't checked them out is that they associate with Stephanie Jarvis. They need to drop her; their style is so much more professional and classier than her trash. Their dining room and table was so welcoming, and the atmosphere appeared to be cordial and easy going. Not like the stilted, half-arsed dinners at the shitshow.
I particularly loved the outhouse art space; can we remember the dismal effort the shitshow produced for their art retreat?
Those stables could have been turned into a gorgeous permanent space, but instead it is just a tip. Same goes for the shoppe and bread oven room- that whole area could be turned into something rustic and beautiful, and an artisan baker could offer cooking classes or a weekend retreat.

Without blowing my own trumpet! I could have turned that tit show into a place which hummed- I am pretty sure a lot of us could have.

I reckon I will be jumped on about this, but I hate the chapel renovation! The enormous price tag has resulted in a circus tent atmosphere. Those that know- would it have been so gaudy when first built and decorated?

Oh, I hate radishes, and that brown stinky panelling!
I agree with you… the family/team work of Puy Vidal is impressive. They are very professional, make everything beautiful and worth the money.

I would love to go there too @Pekey and I am actually considering something in their autumn program, even if I have very poor abilities for painting… As my husband said, if you are paying, you can paint whatever you want…

I hate radishes too and I hated the amusement park chapel they created… it definitely lost its charm… it should have been made safe but not fully repainted, it looks really cartoonish… Disney chapel, as some tartlet said…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I need to compose myself before commenting properly on last night’s vlog but, if anyone is interested, this is the golf course restaurant menu.

With other very nice restaurants in the area, it was an odd place to take visiting friends, however good the food might be (it didn’t look particularly wonderful). It might have a terrific view over the golf course but there’s no ambiance in the dining room - absolutely no character, charmless. Pretty much like the prancing twerp, I suppose. His pals were rather insipid, too.

Par for the course - how could Snorts a) have interesting friends & b) choose a place with ambiance to eat? That is the real Philip Janssen without the trimmings
Getting behind with departures - she's off again? Too early for the Hampton Court Flower show though. What's the bet she funds a Buy me a jet next? Plus a Lalande airfield. "We do have the space for it. Works out so much cheaper in the end and could ferry choice high-end Patreons from pick-up points for stays/Patreon Days. Memo to self - send email to my ex Fokker aviation guy"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Then she’ll be getting her fillers topped off again…don your darkest sunglasses 🕶.
The shine from her botoxed fivehead will be blinding! 💡
Gosh! Fillers and botox again so soon after Chelsea. And then, yet again, in a month while visiting the Hampton Court flower show. The effects are not lasting well... Or, she's got a right bodger! Probably pays cheap. Apply the old adage Despicable fanny - you pays your money you take your choice.
---
Yes, Pekey. It's now going to be a "pool complex." It must be bigger and grander than Permasmile's spa.

🤬🤬🤬

So this is one of the narc's promises to Analiese to insure she keeps coming around: her own salon.

View attachment 2975124
Analiese is much stupider than she looks.
Annalise doesn't look quite so "large" in this picture. Have filters been applied? She's there a lot. Does she have no life? Is she angling to move in? Does she want some of the action that danthevanlessman got? If so, will kid 1 and kid 2 go to live in the woods with danthevanlessman and the scraggy kat?

If Thrush took all those bleeping tureens off of the window sill more natural daylight would get through and they wouldn't need to have the lamp, or lights on, during the day.

Oh to have a Greek night in the shithole.
---
Sending you positive vibes for a speedy recovery @JanePlain. Hugs ❤

On my way to the VIP lounge for a cold Miller Lite!
It says I am still a chatty member.. :(
Welcome @Frenchie0810 just one more quote will tip you in to VIPness. Knees up Friday, we'll get plenty of rounds in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Potato and pasta salad?????? Is that a thing? Actually, with all my time spent in Italy, I have never seen pasta salad on a menu or in an italian household (then the travesty of combining it with stodgy potato). 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm also not really interested in the chapel renovations and usually just fastforward through that. Mostly because I just don't see the point. It won't be open to the public and won't be used except for a few performative vlogs afterwards. I mentioned this before but I truly think Steph lost sight for the price tag and what is reasonable. She paid about 800'000 euros for the whole dump and it's surrounding lands (which tbf is an okay price) but now she has spent almost the same amount just to renovate one little building while the rest is in a worse state than ever before. And the more money she puts into the folly-chapel the less likely it will be that she'll ever manage to fix the rest.
This is how I feel about the reno of the chapel, too. When your main building (without proper heating) looks as if it might tumble down into the place where the lake you drained used to be, I have a hard time understanding the priority of the chapel. Shore up the chapel to prevent further damage and decorate it later, if that's important to you, but I certainly wouldn't have spent that money given the state of the chateau itself.

Regarding what she spent on the place versus repair price - that's not really surprising to me and is typical when renovating an old building. If some of these things had been addressed years ago, the price wouldn't have been as steep. That chateau is in a world of hurt! When you factor the time that has passed since she's bought it and nothing has been done (or done poorly), you are dealing with 20 years of neglect and deferred maintenance on top of the original damage of the property when purchased. Above and beyond the chapel, she continues to throw big money on decorating and furniture - for what? So it can rot away with damp? Her windows in that place are atrocious, so anything she puts in there is ridiculous, and that includes a heating system, which, like everything else, is half-done.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dan may finish his Grand Salon before his ex-employer finishes hers!
It will also look much grander, without annoying beams on the ceiling and I'm sure he will choose a nice floor instead of these Italian farm house tiles Fanny has.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really enjoyed it too Tartuffe!
I wished I could go to that Art Class as the teacher looked great with the way he helped and talked about painting .... plus he had photos and film of Monet etc at night. It would be such a treat to be in that class.
I loved the ....... dare I say it ...... table setting and the food looked good too.
The owners were not doing a "Fanny Show Off" and there was no ugly slug like Snorts there too!
If I could I would love to sign up for a class there... looked like a great time Plus they send your painting off in the post so you do not have to lug them around Europe while on holiday..... very thoughtful and I bet there are other things they do for their clients.
They also provide a small trolley for each participant to use for their art stuff and they put a name label on each one. Each participant has their own wooden easel from Jackson's, the ieading UK art supplier. They really think about the needs and comfort of their guests. The lunch food looked wonderful and I guess dinner is even better. Their attitude and planning are really serious and professional and they maintain a good balance between a professional but friendly atmosphere. Basically, they approach everything in an intelligent and adult way. Fanny and co are incapable of doing that.
---

Happy (late sorry) Birthday @C'est moi
I'm not joking: the first thing I thought of when I saw those two and their noses was Fanny and Gerry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dayum- FRK's hair DOES look really good! Great highlights, layers, and nary a "beach curl" in sight- this is obviously NOT Annaliese's "signature" work! Fanny must be spitting mad FRK's hair looks so good while hers looks like it was highlighted with mayonnaise!

View attachment 2975159
Yes, I thought she looked lovely. Natural, content and at peace. This, Despicable fanny could never achieve no matter how much money she spends on herself. Rotten to the core on the inside, rotten on the outside.

I kinda get Marie's comment about feeling more like herself again. I wonder if it's thyroid related? I've been there and it was like I was a completely different person that not only my nearest and dearest didn't recognise, I didn't recognise, or like, me either. If there is some sort of turmoil with the thyroid it is so important to get things balanced. Just stopping prescribed medication is not the thing to do and will lead to too many dark places.

And her "happy place" is so obviously the wrong place for her.

• Heart
Yes, I thought she looked lovely. Natural, content and at peace. This, Despicable fanny could never achieve no matter how much money she spends on herself. Rotten to the core on the inside, rotten on the outside.

I kinda get Marie's comment about feeling more like herself again. I wonder if it's thyroid related? I've been there and it was like I was a completely different person that not only my nearest and dearest didn't recognise, I didn't recognise, or like, me either. If there is some sort of turmoil with the thyroid it is so important to get things balanced. Just stopping prescribed medication is not the thing to do and will lead to too many dark places.

And her "happy place" is so obviously the wrong place for her.
Yes, Marie looked lovely and happy in that photo. I shouldn't speculate but I did wonder if Grant's presence might have contributed to it. Just getting out of the dump must be refreshing. How anyone can stand Fanny's predictable daily nonsense is incredible. Just as Ruby wants to punch Ratso, I would think all the dump crew would want to punch Fanny when she enters the kitchen screeching with the bloody pink phone pointed in their face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.