The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s more cringe: her use of the word “intersection” or her determination to use the word “maker” as an adjective. Sara, just stop!
Using the already outdated and over used word 'maker' just shows how out of touch this couple is. That ship has sailed. Too late.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear! This really makes me feel a bit ill. Just the title is enough to put me off. I can just imagine the 'workshops' etc. Learn floristry with Marie, woodworking with Selmar, historic costuming with Sarah, how to be a successful YTer with Stephanie, how to create charming vignettes on your dresser with Philip, and so much more! Live, love and laugh amongst our crumbling walls and backed up toilets. A daily buffet of leftovers will be provided for an additional charge. Costumes required for dinner.
Steve and Sarah, the Thenardiers of Chateau land!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh dear! This really makes me feel a bit ill. Just the title is enough to put me off. I can just imagine the 'workshops' etc. Learn floristry with Marie, woodworking with Selmar, historic costuming with Sarah, how to be a successful YTer with Stephanie, how to create charming vignettes on your dresser with Philip, and so much more! Live, love and laugh amongst our crumbling walls and backed up toilets. A daily buffet of leftovers will be provided for an additional charge. Costumes required for dinner.
This sounds just like the plans dear old BG had for last Xmas! Such a shame that didn't happen. Maybe next year - a joint venture: a Brenda and Sara face off.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did watch it ... was full of BS - they spent their time justifying why they were here .... and it didn’t wash 🧼 during a pandemic 😷
Sarah affirmed he had french lineage he corrected said British ....

Then the fiasco of jumping boarders - if your requirements are to gain access threw uK 🇬🇧 then you need to wait in that territory.... not the one your trying to get to....

So my guess is advice was given Get the info down - lay real low ... and pray

Am concerned for the other intrepid Canadian s who teach in the USA 🇺🇸 who are now mid flight ✈ hoping to land in France 🇫🇷 (Paris) and attempt to plead their case

If not they intend to fly to Poland - and drive back to France 🇫🇷

Have they no clue that breaking boarders when your not allowed 🚫 in at the first one ☝ ... will get u thrown out .

The mind boggles
I do tire of people trying to get on some kind of Europhile bandwagon by claiming they have this or that lineage. How many generations ago? If you don't speak the native tongue, then just shut up about it. If you're white and you live in the States or Canada, you have European ancestry but who cares? For Steve to go on about being born in Wales, so what, you don't speak Welsh. For him to don a full Scottish highland get up when not being of Scottish descent is fine, but don't go on about it. I'm sure the Welsh, Scots, and French don't give a tinkers damn about any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going for a screen cap of Sara with her dark glasses and blood-red lipstick when she and Steve were speaking directly to the camera together in the field at the back of the shiteau, telling us about themselves and their plans, but I couldn’t find it—was this in the deleted CD vlog after Easter? I’m curious why that video was deleted. I did see an exchange on Sara’s Instagram where she tries to defend her decision to be in France, but her reply doesn’t make sense.
😂 a missing video between Tues & Thurs.
There is no missing video
Sun, Tues, Thurs
1618861139942.png

edit: forgot to say it's their channel :sleep: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do tire of people trying to get on some kind of Europhile bandwagon by claiming they have this or that lineage. How many generations ago? If you don't speak the native tongue, then just shut up about it. If you're white and you live in the States or Canada, you have European ancestry but who cares? For Steve to go on about being born in Wales, so what, you don't speak Welsh. For him to don a full Scottish highland get up when not being of Scottish descent is fine, but don't go on about it. I'm sure the Welsh, Scots, and French don't give a tinkers damn about any of it.
The old 'Heinz 57' ploy!
I could claim a passport for quite a few Countries based on that thinking. I feel like James Bond, shaking and stirring all over Europe with my multi passported self.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at the cadauecrap...I hope she keeps her legs closed...
Have only looked at the opening shots. 😲 She's got legs and boobs out today, must mean business! What on earth has the Boy Wonder done to his hair? He'll have bows and pigtails next. Selmar has appeared as Mr Willy Wonka and Steve - whose suit have you squeezed into? I appreciate that you receivedthe memo stating that lounge suites were de rigeur today, but surely you last time you wore that suit must have been when you were 12 years old. (Did you raid Antoine's wardrobe perhaps?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If only they were flogging Sadie and Ma in the garden, I might manage to watch that episode! I can't watch Ryan - he's better suited to Children's (Toddler) TV. My 3 yr granddaughter might watch him, her more discerning 9 yr old sister certainly would not.
As fairly recent You Tubers, Dan and the Fleuries have certainly made their mark and overtaken the competition. Anna is classy and gets on with her work, Phillip has a natural wit and I agree that he and Benoit are very entertaining. Full marks for Dan, who with extremely debilitating man flu, still managed to get a video out.
So far, Ryan has made €945 from posting a picture of himself in drag, with promises of more ‘scandalous’ pictures to follow. By targeting a group, he is in violation of the terms and conditions of ko-fi.com, but he gets away with it by acting like it’s all in good fun. However, he made clear in his YT vlog that this is his retaliation against anyone who complained about his ‘let’s talk to each other like we’re gay’ nonsense with Billy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Have only looked at the opening shots. 😲 She's got legs and boobs out today, must mean business! What on earth has the Boy Wonder done to his hair? He'll have bows and pigtails next. Selmar has appeared as Mr Willy Wonka and Steve - whose suit have you squeezed into? I appreciate that you receivedthe memo stating that lounge suites were de rigeur today, but surely you last time you wore that suit must have been when you were 12 years old. (Did you raid Antoine's wardrobe perhaps?)
I don't think I should watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😹😹🚫

Debbie does Dallas - with Alice
BJJ .... what are u like ??
Are you trying to blind me? 🤣

I will take myself off to the naughty corner. I am sure @Heathcliffe will be around soon to give an opinion. Maybe I am just whimping out and should watch for the sake of Tattle🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you trying to blind me? 🤣

I will take myself off to the naughty corner. I am sure @Heathcliffe will be around soon to give an opinion. Maybe I am just whimping out and should watch for the sake of Tattle🤔
She's obviously defrosting the chicken fillets for tomorrow's dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.