The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"...my people..."

With 20 followers on Twitter, Sara is addressing a pretty exclusive group.

Reactions: 22
Stephanie is doing well, in a way she got a grant from FHS.
The Fleuries are also rising fast.

Stats from Graphtreon:

Reactions: 16
A château from ETTC for sale
In Somme, North of France,

Reactions: 10

My first thought was Omg! She looks like a fried egg!

Reactions: 13
Dan&Annelise's patreon isn't growing, but they make a decent ~$2000/month.
The Rosieres have a brand new patreon account, first month ~$250
Phil&Angelina's patreon isn't growing either, ~$500/month.

Reactions: 9
One of the original chateaux on ETTCDIY, with bits still to be seen in the yet-to-air 15 episodes, I.e. the missing ones which also include the great reveal of the entrance hall at Lalande complete with hideous, expensive wallpaper.

Not the most attractive house. The owners always seemed nice people...don't think they've ever rattled an e-begging bowl!

No mention of selling on the website home page.

Reactions: 7
SJ should buy it! She has enough charity shop tat to start a chain of tat-filled BnBs across France. I am sure her patrons would support the expansion of her empire. She could move up from lowly shatolaine to empress!

Reactions: 15
Spot on ! And welcome

Reactions: 7
I apologies to @Rory in advance
Note, that those hay bales are being stored outside. How many places are mice colonizing at Lalande?

Reactions: 10
This f*cking pandemic is creating havoc

Reactions: 12
YT comments from the Unwrapped Chateau latest vlog.

About our Cathy Monty :

seethevolcane
1 hour ago
Apr 20--Someone calling self "Cathy Monty" is posting videos mocking and making rude (sex) comments abt Stephanie and M Petherick....this is all shocking....were their vids hacked, how did this come about ?????????? Nati, Selmar, Philip, the Petherick mere are all belittled.

Reactions: 22
They didn't manage to look excited with the two boxes of Spode cake forks, not surprising, it brings the total to 30 identical forks!!
I’m sure there are 30 more in the hoard of back pile mouse invested Gift Grab!

Reactions: 8
Welcome Sammy - have noticed you quietly catching up on the threads.

Thanks for the welcome. I had intended to only read a random thread, but the discourse here was ‘so good’...that I had to read from the beginning.

Quite a range of wit, revelation and truth has been expressed, exposed and discussed. The inmates at the CLL and their disciples can’t shut this down unlike what is persistently done on YT.

The ‘jealous’ comeback they constantly write is just dumb. It’s a feeble attempt to shame and shut up any common sense or debate. Forget about any rational discussion. They are, bottom line, just simple minded rubes. The fact that SJ Is so easily taking their money shows how gullible they are.

YT is a narcissists dream platform. Tattle is their nightmare.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.