Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gibson

VIP Member
It has to be that low cut to show off her miniscule pushed up and together padded boobs. You only need to see her in that pink swimsuit to see just how non-exsistent her boobs are. Its really incredible that she's able to push them up and togher so much.
It's all the T's. It must be the mantra. Teeth, Twiggy, t*ts and gaffa Tape. Plenty of every thing.

For those who have only seen this Century, Twiggy was a famous model who wore mini skirts and showed off her legs a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
@Green Fairy " Just a thought. Could the other people with the same name possibly be SJ's aunt who if I remember correctly is quite well off. SJ visited her when she went home. Could they possibly have been partners in the business? Just an idea."

Looks like they were business partners as well as living together 'nursing manager'

AMAURY ALASTAIR RICHMOND - does not have a business website :unsure:

1618909882519.png

1618909923534.png

1618909962429.png

1618910009773.png

1618910381096.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Welcome Blacksheep. Ok serious questions as I live in a country too young for lead or arsenic pipes and I drink and wash my hair in bottled water as local water is recycled with chemicals which make youbloose your hair. Would the local government not have plans of such pipes and their construction? How easy is it to test the water quality?
Curious, what country do you live in? Many countries have outlawed the use of lead products.

Well let’s be fair 😩

Monster munch Steve - clearly has a type ....
And it ain’t SSB

It’s not a bag of bones with a mydrant of psychological issues he’s doing the tango with ....

👀😈
Or any port in a storm🤭

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews

@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android
Isn’t that the problem of putting oneself out on social media. I have experienced it as well. She worked HR and information systems. Sure unpleasant situations aren’t uncommon to her. Go fund me🤮. Is she still a lurker or is she one amongst us?

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that Walmart allow homeless people to park their cars in the car park overnight? I’m sure I read that somewhere. (I’m in UK).
Camper vans of snowbirds heading to or returning from Florida... Ease of parking, public bathrooms, and in store McDonald's is the magic...

MojoDublin

VIP Member
The overnight stay at the randomly-found (cough, cough) rather smart B&B was on the way back from Marc's family home...a chateau furnished in generations of INHERITED belongings and steeped in family history: eat your heart out, Stephanie.
I HEAR YA
only
FRK wasent at the other BnB JUST....SSB N BJJ
so as you say could have gone to paris but they vlogged in the town of the flurries.....

could be they dropped FRK back spent a day in HMN and then took off again
SSB is not a good editor of vlogs - lack of continuity
.....intresting

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I apologies to @Rory in advance
Note, that those hay bales are being stored outside. How many places are mice colonizing at Lalande?😱

• Sick
  • Wow

lyna

VIP Member
Yes, she's competing with everyone. Narcs have low self-esteem.
Summer is coming. Any news about the re-paving of the terrasse? Lets hope she understands to install wall lights and will demolish that monstrosity of a pergola and have a traditional wrought iron one built. She has the money.

View attachment 538592View attachment 538593
@lolander I cried real tears when she had the sheep herders build that pergola. How abysmally hideous. No wonder the IMH are such Rottweilers when it comes to people 'improving' listed chateaux in France. It's because of people like SJ who have the taste worse than toilet water. So sad CdeLL is not a listed building. Poor chateau, even if looks like a farmhouse it doesn't deserve the reno punishment it is getting... I think the tiles with be the coup de grace.

On the bright side... the YouTube comment section will be fun with this one :sneaky:
I may be forced to comment... I am off to get vaccinated so it will depend on what kind of mood I am in...

• Heart

darkone

No I wasn't calling anyone out at all. I've been joking about poor people stores my whole life to make people who don't have to shop in them laugh. I was just suddenly tired of it.
I think many people with unlimited funds shop there more than anyone else 😶. Personally, I lived to shop TJMaxx for years. But haven’t been for a very long time due to the world situation. Wish we knew what normal was like again.

sammy13

Espe:
And SJ clearly wanted her to move from her current work place but Nati is not in favour of that. I think she had been led to believe it was more of a living than working space and that she was getting a perk. When she realised it wasn't what she expected, she looked very sour! SJ was trying to manipulate her.

—-Nasty will become a problem for SJ. She may be scholastically deficient, and therefore comes across as someone who appears to be stupid, that’s a game she plays. She is most definitely street-smart. If she becomes vindictive as a result of her wishes being dismissed or has an awakening that she is being manipulated and or placated...SJ better look out. This chick is scary and funds will be siphoned off if she has the ability to take what she may feel she is owed.

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
You know maybe Matt did not want to have to pay someone to be exposed to toxic tiles. I mean you'd be wearing masks and wearing gloves at a minimum. Are the panels stored in the same location as the tiles?

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
And yeah, cut flowers are nothing but an environmental disaster. The amout of chemical fertilizers and other resources needed is astounding. Not to mention that they come covered with pesticides. There's no limit how much pesticides can be used on cut flowers, unlike in vedgetable production. So workers in Kenya, Ethiopia and Ecuador (largest rose producers) suffer the consequences of constant exposure to harsh chemicals. And no one really cares.
Enjoy your flowers! 😁
I really had no idea. I thought this would be regulated as they end up in people's houses. Thank you for sharing this.