Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gibson

VIP Member
She's obviously defrosting the chicken fillets for tomorrow's dinner.
I wouldn't munch on those. Who knows where her porky mits (ryhmes with something else) have been? 🤣

Wasted on the vegetarians as well! They will be avoiding fillet contact so no use putting them on a plate. Philip is no doubt allergic too. Do we know if he has a rubber allergy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She spends a lot of time off camera practicing tricks to manipulate her appearance. Plus she has a theater background with her opera training. I've noticed that she does the heaving bosom trick of leaning forward and pressing your shoulders forward and together. Along with the right bra and perhaps some tape, it all comes together while the camera pans from above.
And i guess some filling down below... :rolleyes:

I was curious as I live in Canada and the use of lead pipes have been banned since 1975. Although many old buildings still have them as they are grandfathered in.
The same here in The Netherlands...when you buy an old house make sure the pipes were changed to copper or plastic..

Madame No

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s more cringe: her use of the word “intersection” or her determination to use the word “maker” as an adjective. Sara, just stop!
Using the already outdated and over used word 'maker' just shows how out of touch this couple is. That ship has sailed. Too late.

Mrs O

I live in SEA or the Far East to use an old english term. Historical european building techniques like lead or arsenic pipes have no history here. They are genuine questions I ask in terms of how such aged infrastructure is managed and identified in countries with aged infrastructure.
There are probably still a few old properties in the UK that have lead pipes inside the property. But these are being replaced as the properties are sold to new owners, or updated. Where I live all replaced by water authority or local council over the last thirty years or so.
I definitely know there are still some in the centre of Paris. I stayed with some friends - French - fabulous apartment - few years ago - and I was staggered when I saw the pipes in kitchen & bathroom(s). They didn’t seem very concerned at all !

lyna

VIP Member
I wonder if the ‘romance’ Princess Porky Mitts is selling doesn’t have more to do with being unaccountable than anything else, living a life that other people pay for, yes, but also not having to be responsible or accountable to anyone. Is that the dream? Do or say what you want, use and take advantage of people, deny any uncomfortable truths. What’s worse are the Stephfenders, who have their own financial or emotional investment to protect. They love to row up that river of da Nile with their princess!

Speaking of romance, I always thought it was so sweet how the two people in the painting are holding hands. So special!
Is that the used condom painting???
That sheep looks mighty happy...

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I HEAR YA
only
FRK wasent at the other BnB JUST....SSB N BJJ
so as you say could have gone to paris but they vlogged in the town of the flurries.....

could be they dropped FRK back spent a day in HMN and then took off again
SSB is not a good editor of vlogs - lack of continuity
.....intresting
Also, the mystery of a leased cream Range Rover? CD March 30 Back to the Chateau episode, @11:06 mark.
SJ and BJJ needed something more comfortable for such a long excursion. Paid for by generous patrons....

Lack of continuity = reinventing the calendar to suit!
this is a great thread title suggestion.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I wonder if the ‘romance’ Princess Porky Mitts is selling doesn’t have more to do with being unaccountable than anything else, living a life that other people pay for, yes, but also not having to be responsible or accountable to anyone. Is that the dream? Do or say what you want, use and take advantage of people, deny any uncomfortable truths. What’s worse are the Stephfenders, who have their own financial or emotional investment to protect. They love to row up that river of da Nile with their princess!

Speaking of romance, I always thought it was so sweet how the two people in the painting are holding hands. So special!

Is that Scotsman akka as Gerry in the painting? Perhaps all the conjecture has some truth and one can analyze it as should have worn a condom/or did. We will never know what exactly he was thinking when the paintings were created.

haworth

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Defo a good few new titles 👀😹

Think 🤔 if we’re to be subjected to a rehash by SSB of the musings of fellow tattlers - as they cannot create their own narrative

Forever more - lalalanders the 👄 pieces of Tattlers 😹

Tattle.life should have a daily news 📰
Where we can CREATE the narrative for the hapless chatelaine

Caption : WHAT A DAY ......

WHAT A DAY
Forced to run additional funding requests ...,,
SAVE the ENTIRE Terrace
Just send me your money 💴

⭐⭐⭐ Funding 🚨 Alert ⭐⭐⭐

Seeking those hard pressed free loading YouTube watchers
Whom inadvertently have not contributed threw Patreon

Here’s how you NEED to salvage my steps - water 💦 GETS EVERYWHERE

As we hit 28 thousand a month - it didn’t rescue the ENTIRE Terrace just one part
Over many many many years I’ll have to wait till you free loaders watch enough of the blogs till I can afford to TiLe the terrace

Just look 👀 what I have to pray for every day

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
WHAT A DAY

Pilgrims Revival ....
I’m a 30 year old Ex-Virgin GRIFTER ....
one of my many talents
Is I will MORPH over your life ...
Covertly Covet all you have
Use all your attributes - and reinvent them as my own
In my own time
In my own way

In my underwear 🩲
Cos I’m worth more
Than Loriel....
I’m EAMUSE - reuse ♻ recycle
Hug 🤗 the planet 🌎

Basically I’ll show you the 101
Of how to GROW your GRIFTING
So big
I’ll can ruin your credibility
If you dare think 🤔 you can dispose of me 😈

All this for 9.99 a month
I don’t work for FREE

Join me 😬
Is she pregnant in the may 2019 photo?

• Haha
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android
Is she saying that she's the only joy in our world???... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Intriguing! If he was born in 1966, maybe he is another secret son! He doesn't seem to resemble GG or DJ, though!
he has lots of links to the nursing industry

he could be a brother or cousin on Dereks side of the family which is something that has not been mentioned, only IJ's side of the family

sammy13

—And Nati walking in in the middle of the talk telling her about the desk having arrived. As it is the most important thing which can't wait.—-

That was unbelievably rude when Nasti walked in, interrupted and blurted out about the lame desk. No Class Nasti.
SJ better watch her. Hopefully Nasti’s access to $ is nil. That is one Calculating schemer.

Hercule P

Fashion and manners by Karla Logofeld:cool:

As the shitchatelaine is always so appropriately dressed in any circumstances, I would like to recommand her the paaarfect attire for metal detecting.
Catsuit (well, sort of) and mini dress in lurex to be worn with stilettos. Ideal to go foraging and frolicking in the grounds.
Not washable though. A detail for a shitchatelaine who wears her clothes until stiff with filth.
The right clothes for the right activity. Always keep that in mind!!
NB Some more photos available;)😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
One of the original chateaux on ETTCDIY, with bits still to be seen in the yet-to-air 15 episodes, I.e. the missing ones which also include the great reveal of the entrance hall at Lalande complete with hideous, expensive wallpaper.

Not the most attractive house. The owners always seemed nice people...don't think they've ever rattled an e-begging bowl!

No mention of selling on the website home page.

Just read their FB page. Phrase struck me as odd. “Parking is safe” that’s a good PR phrase. Is that area in France rampant with crime, or plethora of peacocks or maybe space debris plummeting to earth. I think I would think twice!

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Had a look at Fergus, Ontario. It’s a lovely town! The setting is beautiful. Close to Toronto. Wondered why they couldn’t pursue their dreams there. I guess maybe caught up in the “romance” of owning a chateau and figuring you may be able to get others to pay for it.

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Bizarre as all the old lead pipes were replaced in Paris a good 40 years ago.
Are you sure it was lead ?

For the rest of France, lead pipes have been progressively replaced over the years.
Some remote places might still have lead pipes though...like rural châteaux !
ERRATUM
Lead pipes were replaced in Paris 20 years ago (not 40 years), my apologies.
In some old buildings, if the co-owners didn't vote for the replacement of their old pipes, it can still be in lead.
Ooops 😟