The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, not having Isabelle converse with you would hardly be a disincentive!
I can't stand that old bat. I'd speak high pitched on purpose just so I wouldn't have to listen to her!
But to put a fine point on it, who would do that to their child? Lead by example, show them the correct way to speak, send them to elocution lessons, whatever. But don't punish your child by refusing to speak to them because they don't "sound right" to you. (ETA: I don't have children but I had fairly decent parents and they would never have treated me like this).

I really hate that old biddy. IMO, she's to blame for her daughter's actions. Both are greedy old windbags!
Isabelle is a narcissist. Having Stephanie was an inconvenience. She was told how to behave on camera as she was dictatorial before.

Reactions: 27
The Puy Vidal women have also used Farrow & Ball, even doing an entire vlog when they visited the Paris showroom and had the color consultant spend a day at their chateau. Apparently, they have an entire team of folks who work exclusively with chateau owners.

Thank goodness they chose to ignore Thrush's decorating advice, ideas and experience. Maybe papa PuyLentille told the girls to get real and kick the nonce into touch.

• Haha
  • Heart
How is it possible two human beings, however brainless and pathologically lazy, can spend hours making Grant change the bedsteads in the Chambre de l'herbe, which already looks like tit? I wanted to scream. And chose the chambre Perse peacock fabric ones and think they go well? And plan another purchase of tragic French granny tat furniture, as Philip's accent grows more and more imposter pretentious? How could you not know twin beds would look better in there in the first place, instead of that awful brown stuff they're now sending to sweat to death in the containers?
She's also pretending she doesn't know pine martens kill many chickens at once. Are they pretending to see the fox? Do foxes kill many chickens at once without taken one away to eat? I doubt it.
Chambre de l'herbe 🤣. Philip needs to get a bong or a lava lamp from Emmaus and turn the room into an Amsterdam 'coffeeshop'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've only seen the UK ones but I imagine these programmes are pretty much the same everywhere. Yes, the results were awful!
But that very amusing train wreck way and you just can't stop watching. Idk? Is it disbelief? Is it incredulity? Is it that whole I can't believe what I'm seeing but it appears to be happening before my very eyes? I view Despicable fanny's flogs in the same way... when I watch them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When you read the comments on YouTube, one must think that Lalande is in the deepest jungle of South America with all these deadly animals around the chateau.

Pleeeeese be extra careful when going out with Lancelot, maybe you can buy an armor from a museum or castle and Aumary will magically transform it into a dog armor.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Snorty is completely mental. Unfortunately his book fetish has taken an even more disturbing turn lately. Not only must he pile personally select and curate book-tableaux everywhere he can (shelves, mantels, chairs, side tables, under lamps, guestrooms, hallways, corners, kitchen, attic, cargo containers, etc.), he now opens them to force everyone to look at something he wants them to see and appreciate.

I can understand why his parents sent him away to live with his grandparents.

View attachment 2949124
I know we all had a mental moan about dirty sock girl but... the thing is she was almost certainly walking around liarsworld in her pristine, clean white socks and this is what we got to see. The floors in liarsworld must be thick with all kinds of grunge 🤢🤮 I bet that doesn't happen in her own home.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She'll have to buy all new juice jugs and picnic containers... Fanny took hers to the junk shop. Be funny if Annalise went and bought them all back 😂
I doubt that Annalise would bother to traipse upto Servian to Emmaüs. She won't stray far from le Cap. She'll be able to get more juice jugs and picnic containers from the local Intermarché, they're just getting their summer season stock in.
---
When you read the comments on YouTube, one must think that Lalande is in the deepest jungle of South America with all these deadly animals around the chateau.

Pleeeeese be extra careful when going out with Lancelot, maybe you can buy an armor from a museum or castle and Aumary will magically transform it into a dog armor.
I'm trying to remember the last time I heard there was a raccoon sighting in France? That wasn't in a zoo. We still have dinosaurs and sabre tooth tigers roaming around the garrigue...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I doubt that Annalise would bother to traipse upto Servian to Emmaüs. She won't stray far from le Cap. She'll be able to get more juice jugs and picnic containers from the local Intermarché, they're just getting their summer season stock in.
---

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard there was a raccoon sighting in France? That wasn't in a zoo. We still have dinosaurs and sabre tooth tigers roaming around the garrigue...
Found a couple of costumes which may protect him from the fox.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
By pointing the finger at a fox, Stephanie has missed a chance to go for the big lie. She should have suggested that the Beast of Gevaudan had returned.

• Haha
  • Heart
cuan wildlife rescue.jpg

This little guy found himself in a Shropshire wildlife rescue...so much better than a fox! Shame on people who keep wild animals as pets!!! Grrrrrr

• Sad
  • Heart
More shipping containers on their way to Despicable fanny and Thrush

1716307231687.png

---
By pointing the finger at a fox, Stephanie has missed a chance to go for the big lie. She should have suggested that the Beast of Gevaudan had returned.
OMG @Toys in the attic bang on 🤣 And isn't there a wolf park not too far away? I seem to remember danthevanlessman taking his family to visit... the perimeter fence outside of opening hours 🤣 What a cheap duck he is.

Though I may have spotted a teeny, tiny chink in your theory... But how about making the big lie ginormous! If the Bête du Gévaudan decideded to take a little vacance 340 km north, where are the sheep Despicable fanny?

As maman 🦇 would say... make that work for you darling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

What about the Surrey Puma, remember that? :ROFLMAO:
1716308813150.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
mikewatson5281
1 minute ago
Beware Lancelot is about the size of a small chicken

ntakovacj3644
1 minute ago
Now I'm worried about Lancelot -- Buzzards? Hawks?
26beegee
5 minutes ago
Be careful the Fox doesn’t get Lancelot!!

@margiecraig6077
2 minutes ago
What type of job did Phillip have before you met him? Does he work?

@stillkicking2445
5 minutes ago
Love Love Love your channel…….but eek the kitchen cupboard doors need a coat of paint…. I promise this is the last time I will mention
it….

Now Stephanie has to set a trap for the imaginary Fox
mikewatson5281
45 seconds ago
You should set a trap for that fox View attachment 2948250
But it must be true because even Amoury has seen it... yes it was on the outskirts of the somewhere, he said it was.... everyone stopped to look for it but they couldn't see it. He's a whily old fox isn't he?

• Haha
---

Thanks to Hannibal, the herds of elephants roaming free in the foothills of the Alps are quite a sight.

• Haha
Urgh, I just can't with these comments...these people are even more delusional than Fanny! "Catch and relocate the fox"...*banging head on table*
Erading that ugly twerp would make the crappy chateau look less crappy!!
Somebody suggested she contact the Mayor/ Maire for him to arrange a catcher... They live in the countryside, there may be lots of foxes, possibly with young, how on earth is the Maire going to intervene? Are they suggesting a cull? How do you identify one fox from another? The Princess may be sorry she went with that tale of woe as now she is going to have to put some form of prevention (or seen to be doing) to satisfy her concerned viewers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.