The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
That bright blue paint on the window of that room is nearly as bright as the fluorescent pink tape she had in her bedroom. She never did have, and never will have, any taste. The wallpaper is awful and the peacock material on the bed heads clashes with it. Derek's painting looks terrible in the room but it would look pretty awful anywhere! They said the narrow alcove would be used for a clothes hanging rail but then Snorts hangs a small picture on the wall in the alcove where it will be completely hidden by the rail of clothes.That vlog was rather like a TV comedy. It reminds me a bit of some of the old decorating programmes where friends or neighbours decorated a room for someone else. No one had any taste, most rooms looked ghastly, and the home owners were devastated. Fanny is only finishing that room so it looks as if they are doing some work. It looked far better as it was, and should be for single occupancy. They rarely get couples working for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm in shock, that dress cost more than most people earn in a month.
Just grotesque. Today I watched an older lady checking out the cup of soup packets and when she got to the checkout her trolley just had a few cheap items in it. I bet she would love to have the price of that dress to spend on basic essentials, like food.

Someone mentioned Stephanie Jarvis's poor posture the other day. She still does that hunched over little girl look with the doleful eyes looking up at the age of 50. Come and sit on daddy's knee- sweetheart.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Grrrrr......The only thing I hate more than taxidermy is Philip. And Stephanie and Isabelle.
(I think that about covers it)
Me too… but after taxidermy I hate Snorts, Disgusting Dan, The bat and then Fanny… her insignificance grows so fast that it is difficult even to harbor anything toward her for long… but she is a dangerous monster not the less…

Speaking of taxidermy, Amanda & Lincoln have what I think is a fox on their mantle and it is the only piece I’d like to see them replace… when they bought it I commented they should give the dead creature a proper burial… it is still there…anyone remember? I definitely don’t like dead creatures as decor pieces.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gracie, I think they already have a stuffed fox they can use . . . in the billiard's room winter salon library.

I'm sure there are better images, but it can be seen in this screenshot from when the first B & B guests of this season gave their "reviews" of the HMN (Dirty Sox is sat to the left of Blue-Chain Lady).

View attachment 2948303
There is tit everywhere! Literally every surface is covered in junk. Where is a guest supposed to put down their drink, or book?
And you know no one is cleaning anything, gawd just the thought of how all of that damp, mold, dust smells turns my stomach.

• Heart
  • Sick
Morning All, I’m yet to catch up with the latest ‘slog’ but posting Lancelot’s latest IG in the meantime. He’s a lad isn’t it 😀 and now it seems we could have ‘foxgate’ on our hands 🤔😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We've been complaining for a long time that Fanny hides her clothes, so we can't catch prices and models.

Fanny really made an effort this time to let us see the whole dress.View attachment 2948381View attachment 2948382View attachment 2948383
Stephanie showed her entire dress and length of the dress on purpose in order to taunt viewers, and people who are on to her scams and her insane luxury shopping sprees. She is throwing another temper tantrum on video. She did it so the dress could be easily located, and the €1600 plus price revealed. “ you can’t tell me what to do“ Jarvis is cocky that she will never be stopped from scamming, and she is continuing to spend money recklessly. She has worn a series of dresses from Boden, etc, at an up to €200 price point, and evidently cannot take slumming it on camera in anything less than €1500 plus designer dresses, while she is lying about purchasing the Porsche, lying about projects at the dump, lying about her travels, hiding her auction purchases, ebegging for free help for patreon days, lying about the chickens/Ratso, harassing her aunt/ uncle, etc.

she has become more brazen about parading her excesses on vide, e.g., her expensive viewer funded travels over the past six months, to include her sexcation with Pottie, nonstop traveling, flaunting the Porsche in front of viewers, refusing to stay at the dump for more than two days at a time, featuring nonstop, purchases, and videos, and trying to change her château restoration channel into a travel channel for herself. She doesn’t even bother to cover up her weak lies anymore. It took her over five months to come up with her week lol about a fox in the henhouse.

She cannot allow any volunteers at the dump because they could reveal what is truly looks like, the fact that she and her paid for gay side piece , do no work, shop nonstop, and are rarely at the dump, that Amaury and Ñutty are gone most of the time, Ratso is a neglected ratter gone wild, etc.

how many dresses has Stephanie purchased so far in 2024? 30+.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Several hours later, the comments keep rolling,

someone is in damage control. Dump account.ŁaReyned Epee. (All over the comment section). Stephanie does not want to have to trap a fake fox.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@LaReynedEpee
44 minutes ago
I was chatting to a former farm hand just yesterday about all the predators he encountered on local farms here where I am in the UK. Ravens, foxes, pine martens, even big cats, panthers - he's seen them all

boucephales
2 hours ago (edited)
Foxes can get in anywhere, they can scale walls and enter the most inaccessible areas. How sad for the chickens. Are the peacocks safe?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
43 minutes ago
True - I have family who live in a city and the foxes get over 2 metre high chain link fencing - I watched one climb it by hooking its paws in the links, balancing on top and jumping down to the other side. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have thought it possible

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

LaReynedEpee
27 minutes ago
I have to say Marie is doing a great job with the meals

@Bergantin23
3 hours ago
Never have two geese as they willl protect their mate. Having only one will make the CHICKENS their herd/babies/family. The goose will go after anything coming in.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
42 minutes ago
I've heard people say guinea fowl are good at protecting chickens from predators, but apparently they make a horrible noise

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@LaReynedEpee
38 minutes ago
I'd find it a challenge to rest in a room with such busy wallpaper, but it's definitely a French thing, they even wallpaper ceilings and doors

Good luck with that. She ain’t gonna tell you wear that 1500 + euro dress came from. No response from Stephanie. Crickets……..

ilserules
4 hours ago
Love to know where you’re dinner dress is from Stefanie

here comes Wendy!!!!

@wendygrimwood8122
4 hours ago

So sad about the Chickens - Foxes can climb - I found one asleep on my balcony one morning - also a fox took my elderly cat - I wish people wouldn’t encourage them by putting food out in suburbia

@mattneillninasmom
3 hours ago
After the first chicken was killed, how did you not know the predator/s would be back!? You had warning and didn't take it. Now, you must be certain predators do not return - or, give up on keeping chickens. I agree w/other comments: keep Lancelot on a lead until you can be sure he's safe. Ruby and peacocks also vulnerable. Lalande has been targeted, take care.

susanamann1806
5 hours ago
I am 76 ,lived in the country all my life. Foxes are nocturnol. They hunt in the evening and early morning but mostly night. If they attract during day they are ill. Repeat ill. Rabid. Call local wildlife authorities and report. Watch Molly,Ruby, and Lancelot plus peacocks closely. I am telling you this as a warning, there is something wrong with this fox!

@kungazopa2831
1 hour ago
Why even have chickens? Eggs are fresh & cheap to buy in. When you consider to cost of feed, the huge mess to clean up often - ickey mess (with bird flu risks) that chickens make in the chicken house, well is it worth the bother? The foxes are now way too bold, letting themselves be seen in the daytime. So the chickens will not be safe wandering about the walled garden any longer. One swift ambushed pounce & the foxes hanging about will have your precious Lancelot for lunch faster than you or Phillip can react to! The chickens are an attractant & I would not want them having to live cooped up all day & the added risk to Lancelot if it were my decision.

carolinerousseaux412
2 hours ago
So so sad to hear about the chickens, and yes I need to agree with the lady above, please be extra careful looking out for Lancelot (and Ruby!). My friends in West London ( Hammersmith) lost their beloved pet (cat) to a fox. x

Nadia-co1gk
5 hours ago (edited)
Keep an eye on Lancelot with the fox around. They are cunning and very smart. They will observe an area for days before attacking. They will hang around if there is a good food supply.

@cyclonicsquid4189
16 minutes ago
Get a couple of guarding dogs now that the foxes consider the chateau as their hunting grounds. Even Lancelot isn't safe.

christinemilligan9158
21 minutes ago
The Fox is waiting for Lancelot you need to put him on a lead.

kiethee
4 hours ago
Hi Stephanie and Philip and all so sorry to hear about the chickens just as most people have been saying be careful with Lancelot he is so little not to worry you but the fox might see him as prey I would keep him near you especially when you are out on your walks might be a idea to call in someone who is a expert to try and catch him as he probably see now a food source there and with the other animals that are at the chateau they don’t normally come out during the day

@jh-qd5qr
4 hours ago
Have you thought about getting a coyote vest or spike vest for Lancelot? I've thought about his safety when he's so happily running far away from you on your walks, but with this fox now actively hunting during daylight, Lancelot is really at risk. The vest can also prevent any attacks from hawks and other big predator birds. So sad about the chickens, but super grateful it wasn't Lancelot

@christinemilligan9158
22 minutes ago
Oh no dont let the fox get Lancelot you have to watch him always

kathyrose9608
1 hour ago
I was very heartsore to hear about the chickens. PLEASE Stephnie get out a professionsl to sort out the fox who proberbly has little ones to feed, they can be relocated. Nothing is safe now not even Lancelot running freely or on a leash with you. You will stand no chance of keeping him sa

vanessawalls4305
4 hours ago
Love ya but my hair started falling out in my 50’s now I am 67 and I am fine with it just old age

elpisliossatos
2 hours ago
Sorry but no way does your dad’s painting goes in that room…

tinacheyney
2 hours ago
Your father's painting doesn't suit the room. Sorry

@penelopemayson6530
4 hours ago
The bed against the wall will be a nightmare to make.

@kimberlyobrien4677
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, I love your father's painting but it just seems to contrast in the room. With the offset colors. I love your channel and I adore watching you. But, as a person with epilepsy the blue wallpaper in the bedroom was dizzying and I had to shut my eyes quite a bit while watching. So you may want to be careful with who stays in the room. It is a beautiful wallpaper, it's just that the pattern is so overwhelming with the whole room being done in it. Perhaps you could do the one wall towards the windows with a cream color to tone it down just a bit. So very sorry about the animals . Please watch little Lansalot even with the foul predators. Oh I must say, Marie is a treasure and is an artist with everything she does. I hope I didn't upset you with any of this. Love you all

@marciabeverly822
7 hours ago
What ever happened to the pink room where Amaury was fixing the

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Here are some fun comments!

susanbrockhurst1845

6 hours ago
I love the dress with the ruffled straps Stephanie-you look “adorable!My twin granddaughters wore similar at the age of 3..My daughter was born in 1975.

GenaF

6 hours ago
Philip looks butthurt on the video thumbnail. His expression is hilarious.

@antinuit

7 hours ago
God, that hair on him is so unappealing.

@krobill2
8 hours ago
Are the gnocchi also from the garden? Also, please keep Philip on a leash and don’t let him run around because he could get eaten by a fox.

@annivali4356
7 hours ago
Philip?

manorborn1

6 hours ago
I truly wish you would have showed the chicken situation when it happened so we could have grieve together. So sorry for your loss.

• Haha
At least the whole chicken debacle gives her plenty of comments...once again- she made it work for her!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I believe it’s super sleazy, though vintage scammer Stephanie Jarvis, do you have people who are aware of the truth in the video where she peers are lawsdo you have people who are aware of the truth in the video where she spews her lies about the chickens:
1. Suspect number one, FRK/ Marie : claims to have found the chickens? She is the person who was instrumental in taking.Ratso off his leash into the chicken area and not watching him. She is accomplice to the killings, and will lie nonstop at the drop of a hat to her Patrons, viewers, or anyone to cover her own ass or to suck up to Stephanie Jaervis.
2. unwilling Kirsty: Stephanie is forced Kirstie to be a part of her laws for quite some time now. I believe Kirstie came and took the rest of the chickens and roosters after Ratso killed a few of them. Kirsty is uncomfortable in the video. because once again, Stephanie has hornist her into being part of a law told to hundreds of thousands of people.So typical.Kirsty, get away from Stephanie. Aren’t you better than this?
3. Annalise. Stephanie has worked her into being a part of the video and a part of her chickens lie/ Ratso cover up by repeating the law on camera in front of her. Annalise didn’t seem happy to be part of yet another lie. That is part of the price you pay to be within the orbit of Stephanie Jarvus. You will be used as a tool of manipulation to fool or mislead or lie to hundreds of thousands of yours in Patrons, all so Stephanie can continue her ebegging and grifting.

Annalise will likely always cover for Stephanie or appear in her videos since her ex and Stephanie have a “ thick as thieves” relationship.

how many people has Stephanie forced to lie for her or to sit by silently while they watch her tell lies to hundreds of thousands of viewers and Patrons?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.