The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lady Avonlea I hope you are feeling better!
Apparently in hospital for the weekend, although I am starting to feel better.
---
Have we seen that expensive oil splashed dress since?
I thought Fanny may have wore that green dress when they flew out last Sunday on Ryan Air.
---
Snorty didn’t go flying on Monday. I’m wondering how many auction houses he visited while left unattended, and how much crap he bought that we won’t see until it suddenly pops up in a few months?

Reactions: 34
While she was flying, he was most likely wearing just a crop top and leather chaps in a sling at the Sweatbox!

Reactions: 25

OOoo good catch, love it. Please let this be the start of the summer of discontent.

Reactions: 33
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore
I think the image of the jumper posted described it as Shetland wool as I immediately felt the need to scratch

Reactions: 23
Didn't you hear the Tit say regarding the total cost of the two bonzes 'about the price of a car'. I wonder if that's what they've paid the puffs for the Porsche or was it the Megane.

He's so fucking dense to let a snippet like that out.

Reactions: 27
Good you are feeling better, a couple of extra days in the hospital won’t hurt, try to relax and keep posting on tattle

Reactions: 22
Shes developing liver lips to match Snorts’.

Reactions: 19
It's always possible that Pavlova as a journalist got her own press pass. Consider that. She's not travelling around on a permanent jolly. She is a travel journalist.
Journalists write things, travel bloggers write things. Have we seen anything that Pavalina has written? Does.she write under another name? I think she is traveling on Daddys money. How do people not have a real home to go to??? Even a camper van is a home. But to stay in hotels and other peoples homes???? i guess I am a homebody, travel is great, but its good to be home.

Reactions: 20
Teeth??????
Wendy has her children's teeth set as charms and placed them around her neck?
That is some weird shit. I'm sorry for swearing, but that's fucking weird!
---
OOoo good catch, love it. Please let this be the start of the summer of discontent.
We had "Wintah of Kultcha" (thank you, @Le Baiseur ) and we are now entering the season called "Summah of Discontent"

Reactions: 33
She is certainly traveling on someone else dime for sure, even in the strictest budget, you still need to eat and take either metro or bus or train or flight and they are not always cheap. You also need a place to crash and wash. I do not know on who's dime she's traveling. Beside, you also need a "base camp" so to speak between trips.

Reactions: 24
That's the Disney version. To be honest, the original one does bear a slight resemblance to Leftalot but that's as far as it goes. He's sweet and innocent and does not prey on birds and sheep!

Reactions: 17
Probably couldn't get it on the plane. They would have had to pay and excess charge.

Reactions: 16
She'd be probably also have to buy Christopher Robin who was standing on the bridge.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.