The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only two weeks ago at 8 a.m. a fox walked down through my garden and around my pond. It was large and healthy looking with a magnificent tail, the last one that visited several years ago looked a sorry affair. I live in the semi rural North UK

Reactions: 25
I don't think I've ever seen a camp collar... You lives and learns. You lives and learns.

Reactions: 23
Before and after…Snorts did not like the old wallpaper found in the attic and thinks by slapping Daddy’s art up instead Fanny will not notice.
---
I don't think I've ever seen a camp collar... You lives and learns. You lives and learns.
Turns out it is a thing.
No doubt Hedda Hopper would know ?
I have no idea where the spread or closed part is going!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Despicable fanny and Thrush in Chelsea. Do we hellhounds and hags think that they will visit the local Primark...

There's some lovely paw-see-lin and jim-jams for 14 quid... and table-scaping tips. Probably a bit below the pretentious tits.

Reactions: 22
Of course it was staged. Everything is scripted to intentionally manipulate and mislead viewers in any way possible to continue the grift. Amaury and Ñutty are in on the grift. They get 5 to 6 months of vacation time per year and Ñutty does jack shit at the Dump. Anyone routinely appearing on camera in one of their videos is benefitting from the grift to include Kirsty.

Reactions: 29
Well, there you go...

Reactions: 19
Twins? Separated at birth?

nahh, the dog is beautiful…

Reactions: 43
They should have quit while they were ahead with that blue marijuana room.
It looked perfectly fine with the white furniture they unfortunately gave away to the Shrek's.

No, no "paint things (paintings) and pictures everywhere!"

Reactions: 28
the dog is there, so yes. Good enough for her. She won’t complain anyway because they are all a lovely family.
One commenter thought they were making apartments for Nati and Marie. As LL is Marie's "happy place", maybe that's not such a bad idea. She never spends more than a few weeks anywhere else without something going wrong and despite the stress of the dump, she does seem to survive there for longer. I doubt if Fanny would consider giving her an apartment; she can't even do one for Gerry. As Fanny won't want to pay for a proper chef, she may be stuck with Marie. She would have had Stuart had she been available and all her other friends who cooked, have deserted. Even Dana seems to have disappeared but Marie is probably a slightly better bet than Dana!

Reactions: 24
Yes, these types of collars are part of what is known as camp shirts. There is no attached band for a necktie. It's designed to be informalm, thus the name camp collar shirt.

What is a camp collar shirt?

"A camp shirt, variously known as a cabin shirt, Cuban collar shirt, cabana shirt, and lounge shirt, is a loose, straight-cut, woven, short-sleeved button-front shirt or blouse with a simple placket front opening and a "camp collar" - a one-piece collar (no band collar) that can be worn open and spread or closed at the ..."

Perhaps Phi and Fanny are planning a camping trip in the near future.

Reactions: 23
Brico order for Chicken Coop of a few concrete blocks, cement and a few planks of wood AS IF there was any delay in the order,they only ordered it last week. Why lie ???
Snorts shirt was a table cloth at one guest dinner.
Because Grunt is there. He can build it

Philips hair looked really really like strange pony tails on each side of his head!!

Who’s betting Phi phi will be rocking Bally UK soon?? Betcha a bottle of Champs in the VIP Friday night!!
Just a matter of time before we see him in braided pigtails.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.