The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is soo gross
Stephanie has previously commented on Philip's unbuttoned shirt . . . sexualising his sparsely haired, man child chest. That's not okay. Oh for the shoe to be on the other foot, to hear Philip comment on her unbuttoned shirts and plunging necklines. Oh Steph darling, show them your tits.

And what's worse, he's right into it, thanking her for her comment. Those two are OFF.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If is interesting that if Stephanie believes that a Fox came and ate all her chickens, why isn’t she more worried about a fox eating Ratso? Why do they let the dog out unattended? Why do they not monitor the dog when he is outside? The dog was around the corner of the Château, chasing peacocks and the gruesome twosome. They had no clue. The dog was running into the street in front of the dump, and the gruesome twosome had no clue. Stephanie takes the dog for a walk, and the dog routinely disappears into the woods.
She said it was the same fox that killed the cockerels but I thought they had claimed then that they didn't know what had happened to the cockerels. In any case, how would they know it was the same fox? Maybe they have closed circuit cameras in the walled garden! She is a master of contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am interested in Stephanie's report on what happened, how she knows it was a fox, and how foxes decimate chicken coops.
I've seen what a skunk can do -- massacre a bunch of chickens without eating or "taking" as Stephanie says any corpse away.
I have found a massive chicken corpse flayed out in my back yard, gone in its entirety, feathers bones etc the next day. I suspect coyotes, one of many reasons little succulent Toto doesn't live in the back yard.
I am not on team Ratso for the kill.
I'd also like to know how those pigs could not have heard a dozen chickens watch a colleague being eviscerated alive, and then undergo the same -- which is also the pine marlin MO. I'd like to know why Jarvis thinks it was a fox. Did someone see the assault and fail to end it? Bullshit.
A fox will take one and kill as many as it can get. They usually come during dusk or dawn when the chickens roost and are in a trance. Day attacks also happen. Everyone who keeps chicken will deal with it at some point. She should have mentioned the attack right away and no one would have asked questions other than why they haven't been secured. We had a dog attack once during the day which caused carnage as we couldn't stop that raging spaniel luckily my birds are not clipped and most could get to safety. The loudest one was the dog. The owner sneaked off afterwards without giving us his details- the gamekeeper identified the person (an MP from London who is known to walk his dogs off-leash where livestock is around)
Anyway, he was never seen again after we presented him with the vet bill for emergency treatment of multiple chickens! Unfortunately, people only learn when it costs them!
Again, Fanny's story is bullshit. That's why Marie called Phillip and he made this big secret out of it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
No way in the world would we drive over our septic tank. If only for the cost of replacing the thing.

When I have mentioned to my partner about the accident and the unstable ground under the EWP, he has been gob smacked. It is his job to know and protect a workforce on huge, and I mean huge, construction sites - he knows his tit. Stephanie Jarvis is ultimately responsible for the working conditions of her contractors, regardless of their decision to use a heavy piece of equipment on unstable ground.

Amoury is a wood worker, and I would guess wouldn't have a clue about the use of heavy machinery, so would be useless to warn and point out the recent disturbance of earth in that area.
Every human being; animal; bird; tree, and anything else living, is at severe physical and mental risk, the moment they arrive at Chateau de Lalande. I wonder if Fanny is proud of all the disasters related to her and her abode.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And all this arguing with the structural engineer and trying to get a different survey/report is going to result in even further delays. The panelling will remain in the container for ages and if it is warped, it will be blamed on Amaury who is supposed to be sorting out ventilation; needless to say, it will never be Fanny's fault. It's also highly likely that the latest purchase of panelling for Chamber Perse will not have been measured either. The woman is demented.
She's throwing a hissy fit because she's been told she cannot have it done the way she wants, she's use to getting her own way. Stalemate.

Why put that talking pom pom in charge of talking to a structural engineer is anybody's guess seeing as he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

They're all bloody touched in the head. My list of cast members past and present I'd like to punch gets longer by the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't really know what happened with those poor chickens, how they perished and by what. What I do know is that Stephanie Jarvis purposefully leaves these questions unanswered as if viewers don't notice there are no chickens being shown (when they were, at some point in time, shown daily). She mentions "rumors" in her video and that's what happens when you try and hide something, rumors start.

The other thing I know is that 1) she doesn't care what her viewers "feel"....she didn't purposefully not talk about the chickens when it happened to save her viewers discomfort! What a bunch of hogwash, BS! She was trying to save herself from the discomfort!; and 2) she didn't talk about the chickens because she needed some whack-a-doo story that gave her plausible deniability. It shouldn't go unnoticed that the lie she told about Philip keeping it from her is exactly what she did to her Patrons - didn't tell them, as if they don't have eyes of their own to see that the chickens were gone!

This is also like the whole "orange fence" BS she talked about. How long has that fence been up? How many questions has she ignored about the orange fence? Why is she talking about it now?

She's such a liar. And - I don't believe this at all, let me be clear - if she WAS telling the truth, who would believe it now? She creates her own issues.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don't really know what happened with those poor chickens, how they perished and by what. What I do know is that Stephanie Jarvis purposefully leaves these questions unanswered as if viewers don't notice there are no chickens being shown (when they were, at some point in time, shown daily). She mentions "rumors" in her video and that's what happens when you try and hide something, rumors start.

The other thing I know is that 1) she doesn't care what her viewers "feel"....she didn't purposefully not talk about the chickens when it happened to save her viewers discomfort! What a bunch of hogwash, BS! She was trying to save herself from the discomfort!; and 2) she didn't talk about the chickens because she needed some whack-a-doo story that gave her plausible deniability. It shouldn't go unnoticed that the lie she told about Philip keeping it from her is exactly what she did to her Patrons - didn't tell them, as if they don't have eyes of their own to see that the chickens were gone!

This is also like the whole "orange fence" BS she talked about. How long has that fence been up? How many questions has she ignored about the orange fence? Why is she talking about it now?

She's such a liar. And - I don't believe this at all, let me be clear - if she WAS telling the truth, who would believe it now? She creates her own issues.
Had it been a fox who killed the chickens soon after they discovered the dead cockerels, she would have announced it tearfully soon afterwards. The fact that she kept it secret for so long, just proves there was something suspicious that she was trying to hide. She was hoping no one would notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Stephanie has previously commented on Philip's unbuttoned shirt . . . sexualising his sparsely haired, man child chest. That's not okay. Oh for the shoe to be on the other foot, to hear Philip comment on her unbuttoned shirts and plunging necklines. Oh Steph darling, show them your tits.

And what's worse, he's right into it, thanking her for her comment. Those two are OFF.
Agreed 100%. They are a super creepy duo who give weird, off kilter, icky, warped “mummy/ son in an incestuous relationship“ vibes. I think most people are grossed out by them. Stephanie, in her bizarro delusional mind, believes she comes across as an irresistible cougar, who has caught her 20+ year-old boy toy prey. No……..you and your greasy, smarmy fake, gay, lazy, gold digging “fiancé“ just look like a creepy, sad, pathetic, unhygienic, dirty, desperate, and gross transactional “ couple” Stephanie. You aren’t fooling anyone and no one is envious of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fanny is an unmitigated witch. In her CD flog she thanks patreons and sponsors for the chapel restoration. Let's get some things straight Fanny

1) you always claimed to have a chateau restoration fund saved up
2) You then grifted 500k in sell s shonky star to the bereaved and lonely
3) You are meant to have a lake fund saved
4) You have grifted in excess of 1.5 million in patron and chunky star scammer scheme so why do you not have enough to do the terrace and structural issues?

You are so desperate to appear like lady bountiful and a classy lady but let me tell you classy people don't steal from people and con old ladies you're scoundrel

We can now add orangery to her ridiculous over pronunciations what a twit

Uncle and Aunty are struggling to fake it anymore. What not just put a tripod up and record a normal conversation

@tuffiti thanks so much again you're a trooper and glad you had a good hoilday

Old foreskin forehead acts as though MarIE and Phillip needed to shield the delicate flower from the death of the chickens what bollocks she hasn't cared a jot about MM, Ian or Christophe but she is too deeply sensitive to see dead chickens

I was thinking this morning why am I watching this dross it is utterly dull but I am just so incensed that someone with so much is still trying to con more. Note how she said the Chateau cost 19 million to restore and then brings it back to her crumbling pile of death, dirt and decay so that the Grannies think 500k plus is cheap. Gushing and thanking them and the dashing off for her 15th trip this year to splurge at Chelsea. She doesn't even like being outside or gardening she is noxious

Who buys panelling for a bedroom when there is not enough to complete the room? Why does she want to save crappy insignificant wallpaper? Always dreams no graft.

Nathan is not coming back the heating will not be completed and neither will the Grand Salon Amaury has left or is leaving asap and good for him.

Hope everyones knees get better and well done on VIPness @shatcho shiek

Love the review from disgruntled guest. At the prices she charges the towels should be changed there is no excuse for dirt and the rooms should be cleaned daily.

\\
]]]]]==]=
---
Agreed 100%. They are a super creepy duo who give weird, off kilter, icky, warped “mummy/ son in an incestuous relationship“ vibes. I think most people are grossed out by them. Stephanie, in her bizarro delusional mind, believes she comes across as an irresistible cougar, who has caught her 20+ year-old boy toy prey. No……..you and your greasy, smarmy fake, gay, lazy, gold digging “fiancé“ just look like a creepy, sad, pathetic, unhygienic, dirty, desperate, and gross transactional “ couple” Stephanie. You aren’t fooling anyone and no one is envious of you.
I'd rather shag Leftalot than Snorts or Fanny that is how repugnant they are LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Had it been a fox who killed the chickens soon after they discovered the dead cockerels, she would have announced it tearfully soon afterwards. The fact that she kept it secret for so long, just proves there was something suspicious that she was trying to hide. She was hoping no one would notice.
If a fox got into the chicken area and a massacre occurred, Stephanie would have “raced” in her transparent silk nightgown to the chicken pen and immediately filmed the carnage and the one remaining chicken, with a lone tear traveling down her face. Look what she did when spud was attacked by a dog. She clearly showed all the feathers that he lost and later chased and filmed the traumatized bird walking around after the attack, showing all the damage he incurred from the dog attacking him. Ratso was 100% involved In the death, and or disappearance of the chickens and roosters.

Stephanie and Dan are two peas in a pod in that neither feel obligated or concerned enough to respond to repeated comments from viewers about certain questions are topics. The “ you can’t tell me what to do” duo believe they are beyond reproach or accountability to anyone. They usually just ignore any bad situation for months and hope it will go away. Stephanie usually will fight back by deleting comments, banning viewers, banning patrons, and planting fake comments in attempt to revise the truth and put out a fake storyline that takes any responsibility, accountability, or blame away from her. She loves when she can blame others also for her own negligence, e.g., I bet Nathan hates her. She is throwing him under the bus on the heating issues over and over again.

Stephanie must be getting ready to have a chicken castle built this summer for video content. She will then go to purchase pretty chickens that she likes and give them ostentatious mythological o4 obscure literary names. Don’t you know that’s what an oxford education in English is for, coming up with snooty names for chickens.?
154DA706-7E3D-4A45-8AEB-FE5E5F673ADF.png
762BE6C0-385D-4176-BFAB-F3632E550833.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@canadiangirl
6 hours ago
Tears were streaming down my face as you went through the Château! I was overcome with emotion. People can create such beauty. The colours were so wonderful and the architecture stunning! Thank you! I really needed that. Your Aunt and Uncles home is going to be so amazing. . How truly fortunate you all are!

@MK-Farm-Michigan
11 hours ago
Are your Aunt & Uncle going to steal or borrow Amary away from your Cheatue?

SX3iMublHZfRUxSw4fqOkQv8=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@supremlyfoxylass
11 hours ago
I’m so sick of hearing about that dog! Your aunt and uncle are the best people to watch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
calvarychapelnorthjersey7040
2 minutes ago
WOW, what a house! If I were you, it would make me want to downsize. Less house, less problems and less expensive!

@supremlyfoxylass
24 minutes ago
I’m so sick of hearing about that dog! Your aunt and uncle are the best people to watch

@BelindaNoonan-pc9ew
18 minutes ago
The Ratter liked chasing the chickens....look how that endedView attachment 2940614

@LevineArch
29 minutes ago
It's Cap d'Agde for those who want to know what Steph is saying
@LevineArch, are you reading here and taking notes? Please, come join us. Have some input. I think you may fit in just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny is an unmitigated witch. In her CD flog she thanks patreons and sponsors for the chapel restoration. Let's get some things straight Fanny

1) you always claimed to have a chateau restoration fund saved up
2) You then grifted 500k in sell s shonky star to the bereaved and lonely
3) You are meant to have a lake fund saved
4) You have grifted in excess of 1.5 million in patron and chunky star scammer scheme so why do you not have enough to do the terrace and structural issues?

You are so desperate to appear like lady bountiful and a classy lady but let me tell you classy people don't steal from people and con old ladies you're scoundrel

We can now add orangery to her ridiculous over pronunciations what a twit

Uncle and Aunty are struggling to fake it anymore. What not just put a tripod up and record a normal conversation

@tuffiti thanks so much again you're a trooper and glad you had a good hoilday

Old foreskin forehead acts as though MarIE and Phillip needed to shield the delicate flower from the death of the chickens what bollocks she hasn't cared a jot about MM, Ian or Christophe but she is too deeply sensitive to see dead chickens

I was thinking this morning why am I watching this dross it is utterly dull but I am just so incensed that someone with so much is still trying to con more. Note how she said the Chateau cost 19 million to restore and then brings it back to her crumbling pile of death, dirt and decay so that the Grannies think 500k plus is cheap. Gushing and thanking them and the dashing off for her 15th trip this year to splurge at Chelsea. She doesn't even like being outside or gardening she is noxious

Who buys panelling for a bedroom when there is not enough to complete the room? Why does she want to save crappy insignificant wallpaper? Always dreams no graft.

Nathan is not coming back the heating will not be completed and neither will the Grand Salon Amaury has left or is leaving asap and good for him.

Hope everyones knees get better and well done on VIPness @shatcho shiek

Love the review from disgruntled guest. At the prices she charges the towels should be changed there is no excuse for dirt and the rooms should be cleaned daily.

\\
]]]]]==]=
---

I'd rather shag Leftalot than Snorts or Fanny that is how repugnant they are LOL
Absolutely
1715939873951.png

Congratulations @shatcho shiek 🥂🥂🍾🍾🥂🥂 on your VIPness, mine's an Apero Spritz

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn't access emalm either earlier today due to a security related error. Not sure why it isn't working for you at all as I've been able to access the site again - maybe try clearing your cookies and cache?
Thanks @tuffiti .. it seems to have re set itself now as I've been able to access the most recent patreon video.. so many thanks as always for your hard work xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said it was the same fox that killed the cockerels but I thought they had claimed then that they didn't know what had happened to the cockerels. In any case, how would they know it was the same fox? Maybe they have closed circuit cameras in the walled garden! She is a master of contradiction.
If she had close camera footage of the chicken and rooster attacks, she would’ve eagerly uploaded them for a video on her channel. She is lying. Every day, all day. No exceptions. She used the new desperate guest, who moved into the area, to start posting and spreading rumors about a fox killing all the chickens. And she then picked up on the fox excuse and has now told the lie to all her patrons. So predictable. Mountains of laws and smoke and mirrors. Rinse and repeat. Just another dishonest day in the life of scammer Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I absolutely hate him and his disregard for his family, his animals (remember the pigs anyone), his first dump (anyone remember the yard and the barn both looked like garbage tips and he had little kids living there), his cars, his tools and just about everything. He’s a horrible excuse for a human being and I hope he fails. Not too harsh I think.
Speaking of rotting cars... how many vehicles now languish in the lielande car graveyard that used to be a tennis court? Has Despicable fanny fenced that graveyard off yet? The reason she wants it fenced is so that the vehicles cannot be seen. Not by the b&b guests, she couldn't give a flying duck about any of them, but by "snoopers". Even vehicles that no longer run or aren't roadworthy MUST be insured BY LAW in France even if they are just sitting doing nothing on your private land. I bet not a single one is insured.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.