The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine started as an old injury from back in my 20s i'd done dance from an early age and should have got it seen to back then but in your 20s you're invincible. Finnished it off when I moved here and joined a (when it was more popular and not really my thing) line dance group to get myself intergrated a bit more. We were in the middle of a routine I moved but my left leg didn't and then ripped it to bits.

The weather plays a big part and seeing as it's not stopped raining I'm suffering. I'm the same can't do nice long walks anymore. Miserable isn't it.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know why Stephanie & Philip want to keep it a secret, I think it’s pretty obvious that he wants to use the thrift store squirrel taxidermy as the topper for their wedding cake.
I love this comment so much!

No my darlings, I'm not back, but think of me as here in spirit.
The bad taxidermy is a joke engagement or wedding gift for Steve and Sara; payback for the ultra hideous bad taxidermy they gifted to Snorty a few years back - see if I'm right!

Reactions: 27
so if the accountant advised them to marry for tax purposes that definitely takes the shine of the gumball engagement and the so-called romantic proposal. F$F really knows how to deflate and burst his bubble.

Reactions: 20
Marie is really stupid if she's randomly putting flowers in her dishes without knowing anything about them. Those in the photo definitely look like buttercups and we know how much she likes ranunculus which are from the same family. Despite her florist "training", which seems to have been just a few weeks of short courses, rather like the chef training, she clearly knows very little about plants. She doesn't even know the names of most plants and flowers so couldn't even look up whether some are poisonous or not. She is being reckless and could well do someone some serious health damage or worse. If only that B& B were subject to inspections. It wouldn't last five minutes. What with Marie's cooking and the lack of hygiene in that place, it would have been closed down by now. It's a miracle every guest has survived this far. It's very clear that anyone connecting with Fanny is at severe risk.

Reactions: 30
Beautiful, thank you. Naming my band Parc Eolien.

Reactions: 12
It is miserable. I’m stuck at home at my car had to be scrapped and I can’t walk to the nearest bus stops. The garden is becoming overgrown because I can’t manage that either.

Reactions: 28
It will be interesting to see how it pans out, he would be unable to control himself, he would take her down and anyone else he could, he definitely has a victim complex, everything is always everyone else, my bet would be when the shit hits the fan, the blogs will just stop and get deleted.

Reactions: 22
The little daisy/weed flowers may be cute, but they don't taste good. Most edible flowers really don't taste very good. A petal or two of nasturtiums in a green salad is okay, but that's about it for me. Like others have said previously, the trend of adorning food with flowers is long past just like everything else at the dump.

After we've chosen your residence, you must let us decorate it. Or at least the hags n trolls casita in the back yard.

Reactions: 26
Snorts is like the proverbial cuckoo in the nest, slowly hoofing everyone out one by one.

Today's Patreon flog:

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.

Reactions: 48
Does France have any laws providing for breach of promise lawsuits? Here, if an engagement is broken the wronged party has recourse to the law. At least it used to be the case, no idea if that’s is still possible.
It is in certain States, I have a friend in North Carolina who was sued. I think the term used was "removal of affection".

Reactions: 17
Fierce. They're fierce and humble.
Been thinking about French stoicism since some art critic pointed out Renoir's three 1883-84 toujours gai dance paintings (Bougival etc) were about, not least, people persevering after the 1870 seige of Paris by the Germans.

Never forget the church bells installed in an old, old, old tree on some island in Greece.
And the prehistoric Irish fort Dun Aonghasa at the end of the world in the Aran islands. What a place. I'd live there if they'd let me. Prolly need to take Vitamin D supplements as the sun would never touch my pasty white Irish skin.
What a place, such a good book this was. I love me an island.

Reactions: 21
Nice to see you popping by, you're missed.
---
Well she is most definately a sandwitch short of a picnic.

Which is why I refer to him as Uriah Heep. I’m just curious as to who will be Mr. Mcawber?!?

Today's Patreon flog:
View attachment 2939800

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.
Thanks, Tuffiti. I did find this patreon vlog quite interesting and it is more the sort of vlog patrons should be getting, with updates about what is happening. Some of her explanations about the chickens and heating seemed honest. However, at the end she says how exciting it is that Lalande is getting more beautiful all the time. Really? Her apartment is torn up, the grand salon is gutted, the rooms above it are falling down, there are sea containers and broken down vehicles littering the grounds. Is she deceiving herself, or just the patrons?

Reactions: 31
I dare you to take a drink every time Brocunt touches her hair.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.