The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Snorty harasses poor Ratso, he may be sporting a $169.00 women’s Lily silk pure cashmere turtleneck sweater in griege. ( I know. It should be beige?)

DESCRIPTION

This light and soft regular fit sweater epitomizes luxury with the finest fibers of premium Mongolian cashmere, ensuring a flawless combination of classic design and style, is an essential piece for base layering.
  • 100% premium mongolian cashmere
  • A-grade Finest Fibers

Wearing his Mummy’s clothing again, version 2.0
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
As I’ve often mentioned, FRK is waaay up there as cast member I dislike . Let’s not forget, she’s a grifter too (car/wish list/free accommodation requests etc & most recently the ‘chef whites’s begging and tax avoidance’ efforts) She has shown her ego to be bigger than Fanny’s clothes bill … harping on inappropriately about all sorts of stuff - including the laughable notion she could EVER be a yacht chef ….. FRK that ain’t never gonna happen. I don’t think you could successfully make a sandwich sitting on the deck of a moored gin palace with no one else to cater for except yourself - let alone cook in a tiny rocking galley at sea.

HOWEVER …… even I can see you are being run ragged by Hinge & Bracket. Even I see you’re trying to make a better effort, even I can see you want it to be nice for the guests with the tiny food allowance Fanny gives you to play with. You must be so weary and exhausted. You never get to do anything nice. You are being used and I think you know it. That’s a ridiculously long day. And we all know you’re canine sitting Ratso and doing other chateau chores in between too.

Why can’t Snorts clear the dinner table completely - Fanny said Phi Phi clears the table then FRK goes back to finally ‘clear ‘ it and lay the breakfast table. Why can’t Hinge & Bracket do that together if Snorts can’t manage it on his own ? He’s always saying table laying is his thang.

FRK should leave them in the lurch mid BnB season and run off with Dave the Dishwasher. I really think those two are a good match and same level. Actually I get the impression Dave could be more than capable at all sorts of things given half a chance. Together they could probably find a nice ‘couple’ job in France or wherever & they’d get their own cottage/good live in accommodation. They’d be probably paid well and could create a life outside work. For as long as they stay in the dump, FRK & Dave will never be appreciated nor have a life. I hope they read this.
She won't though, as in her strange mind Fanny's her bestie and the thought of leaving Lalande is too unbearable for her to even contemplate. For some odd reason she feels safe and secure there but Fanny wouldn't think twice at giving her her marching orders and it will happen at some point. She grifted and sold her prize and she's there now at the beck and call of those two.

If Fan and Trix do get married he'll be the proverbial cuckoo and chuck everyone out of the nest so as he'll have it all for himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Gracie....... I am really sick of the "From the Garden" every time they have a meal !
Why can't FRK take the stuff to the table and buzz off ----- they all have eyes !
Who cares if it was grown in their pathetic vege garden .
Every thing will the cold , little proportioned and hopefully washed so you don't get worms from slugs etc !
I think everything is From the Garden because Jarvis wants them to keep spending money on pretentious decoration for it like the dumb pergola. It's really dumb, have I mentioned that? Out of scale entirely for that space and completely wrong for a potager. Have I mentioned how dumb I think it is?
Interesting how everybody has their trigger project at Lalande.
I'm still not over the coloring the seams in the wallpaper with their Crayolas.
Or the hot gluing the nice little Wedgewood plaster cameos like carbuncles on the plaster of the marquis apartment entrance. Jeez, that just givesme the willies.

---
What do expect from people than don’t even know how to hold a wineglass correctly?
I'm not the biggest business person in the world, but my jaw just drops when I see all the things she's NOT doing to make money.
Srsly, you could have wine tastings for your b n b guests with several of the excellent local Sancerre/environs wines and earn an extra several hundred bucks a night. It's no work and practically free money. Ouf.
---
She won't though, as in her strange mind Fanny's her bestie and the thought of leaving Lalande is too unbearable for her to even contemplate. For some odd reason she feels safe and secure there but Fanny wouldn't think twice at giving her her marching orders and it will happen at some point. She grifted and sold her prize and she's there now at the beck and call of those two.

If Fan and Trix do get married he'll be the proverbial cuckoo and chuck everyone out of the nest so as he'll have it all for himself.
Marie has said her father's an alcoholic. Gets you used to mean Daddy gods and mean Mommy goddesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think everything is From the Garden because Jarvis wants them to keep spending money on pretentious decoration for it like the dumb pergola. It's really dumb, have I mentioned that? Out of scale entirely for that space and completely wrong for a potager. Have I mentioned how dumb I think it is?
Interesting how everybody has their trigger project at Lalande.
I'm still not over the coloring the seams in the wallpaper with their Crayolas.
Or the hot gluing the nice little Wedgewood plaster cameos like carbuncles on the plaster of the marquis apartment entrance. Jeez, that just givesme the willies.

---

I'm not the biggest business person in the world, but my jaw just drops when I see all the things she's NOT doing to make money.
Srsly, you could have wine tastings for your b n b guests with several of the excellent local Sancerre/environs wines and earn an extra several hundred bucks a night. It's no work and practically free money. Ouf.

There’s not ONE person in that whole ship of fools with any vision whatsoever.

We can imagine the possibilities but for some reason those inside the shitoo cannot.

I blame the mold, lead poisoning and just plain lack of any sensibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s not ONE person in that whole ship of fools with any vision whatsoever.

We can imagine the possibilities but for some reason those inside the shitoo cannot.

I blame the mold, lead poisoning and just plain lack of any sensibility.
Just too damn lazy. Well that and the fact that, to do the type of things we regularly mention, SJ and PJ would have to actually live there and forgo a lot of that expensive travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Marie Wiik has become a modern-day Cinderella.

And, yes, Philip is the evil step-sister!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are there no filming signs up at the dump?
This guest sent a video clip….to a friend. I was picturing Fanny having a hissy fit getting Natty to clean up the phone!
Natty and bunman are nowhere to be seen. Who do the bnb guests contact if they have a problem?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now that FRK is using the laundry room as her flower studio (and wow that is on a par with AnneMarie using the kitchen table for DIY projects) what is happening with the old bread oven room that she spent many hours on, scraping the old stone walls? Is it an overflow for Smugtwat’s Ye Olde Shoppe which has never been open and Jared rearranged the displays apparently all to no avail. You never know maybe the shutterdogs which were high on the list for Patreon funding causing mummy dear to jump up and down with delight will be found in there along with all the other tit bought but never used, all just left to rot and never see the light of day again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now that FRK is using the laundry room as her flower studio (and wow that is on a par with AnneMarie using the kitchen table for DIY projects) what is happening with the old bread oven room that she spent many hours on, scraping the old stone walls? Is it an overflow for Smugtwat’s Ye Olde Shoppe which has never been open and Jared rearranged the displays apparently all to no avail. You never know maybe the shutterdogs which were high on the list for Patreon funding causing mummy dear to jump up and down with delight will be found in there along with all the other tit bought but never used, all just left to rot and never see the light of day again.
Mummy’s ass will be frosted when/if she returns. That place is a hoarding hell hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As I’ve often mentioned, FRK is waaay up there as cast member I dislike . Let’s not forget, she’s a grifter too (car/wish list/free accommodation requests etc & most recently the ‘chef whites’s begging and tax avoidance’ efforts) She has shown her ego to be bigger than Fanny’s clothes bill … harping on inappropriately about all sorts of stuff - including the laughable notion she could EVER be a yacht chef ….. FRK that ain’t never gonna happen. I don’t think you could successfully make a sandwich sitting on the deck of a moored gin palace with no one else to cater for except yourself - let alone cook in a tiny rocking galley at sea.

HOWEVER …… even I can see you are being run ragged by Hinge & Bracket. Even I see you’re trying to make a better effort, even I can see you want it to be nice for the guests with the tiny food allowance Fanny gives you to play with. You must be so weary and exhausted. You never get to do anything nice. You are being used and I think you know it. That’s a ridiculously long day. And we all know you’re canine sitting Ratso and doing other chateau chores in between too.

Why can’t Snorts clear the dinner table completely - Fanny said Phi Phi clears the table then FRK goes back to finally ‘clear ‘ it and lay the breakfast table. Why can’t Hinge & Bracket do that together if Snorts can’t manage it on his own ? He’s always saying table laying is his thang.

FRK should leave them in the lurch mid BnB season and run off with Dave the Dishwasher. I really think those two are a good match and same level. Actually I get the impression Dave could be more than capable at all sorts of things given half a chance. Together they could probably find a nice ‘couple’ job in France or wherever & they’d get their own cottage/good live in accommodation. They’d be probably paid well and could create a life outside work. For as long as they stay in the dump, FRK & Dave will never be appreciated nor have a life. I hope they read this.
Slight fly in the ointment of this theory... Dave is very happy in his relationship. Bugger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just ticks me off each time they show the laundry room and you see all that expensive kit installed ready for the heating that's not up and running.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.