The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it. She is trying to compete with tobacco Johnny and in her crazy mind believes that her dump is on the same level as his immaculate restored château. She has such delusions of grandeur.

I have a feeling that grunt was welcome back to the dump because Amaury has refused to keep calling her crap from place to place. The vast majority of those books are outdated, obsolete, or duplicative of other books in her collections. She is really wanting to build a grand library to house all of her thrift store romance paperback books?

she probably spent over $200 + on packing boxes alone.She thinks it is “ cute“ to be a greedy hoarder of crap.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Nobody asked, but this is getting beyond a joke. The hoarding is an illness. She needs to rationalise. She has no idea. Who lives in a few rooms of a chateau and fills THE OUTSIDE SPACE with containers to keep their rubbish? FFS. You don't need any book - keep valuable books, interesting books, readable books, sure but decide on a number and keep to that. Then operate a one in one out system - and yes - keep what you really want to read on a Kindle. Next: Some decorative china allowed. One large matching service for all meals, except breakfast, where you can have a different set. Plus a second service. Then, in storage, keep a set of 60 white plates, bowls, cups etc for patreon days or celebratory days and cutlery and glasses. If you are ever having more guests than that, hire stuff. Strictly - no more than that. Clothing: Throw out most things you own and get wardrobe advisor to advise on what you reasonable need for one year taking into account your lifestyle. Ditto shoes, accessories and jewellery in a range of colours that suit you. Stick to what you have. Furnishings: Only buy for rooms once all decorating is finished and complete. Get an interior designer to advise you WHEN THE ROOM IS READY - you have no taste - or even just someone with taste to advise - no Phillip not you. Garden: Future proof your garden now - all design should be based on minimum future upkeep so you can afford to stay there and not turn into Miss Haversham. Finally: When you run out of stars in the chapel - just keep selling stars in the sky. That way you won't have to keep up with all those pesky visitors demanding to come and see their stars - you can just tell them they can admire them from their own back gardens. Finally, finally - find something more interesting to vlog about than moving books from the car boots to the Grand Salon to bookcases in corridors, to attic and back down the stairs and out to containers. It is bloody ridiculous. Finally, finally, finally - make Ruby an indoor, much loved, stroked and well fed cat. Thanks. Ruby.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am not FRK biggest fan, I do however feel sorry for her in the kitchen with the Wizard of Oz and Dorothy sat at the kitchen table as she is working, Piss Off the pair of you to your room or sit somewhere else so Marie can get on with the guests meals, I doubt that Grant will remain quiet and will give a running commentary on her every move, madness, why is he even there??
Why wouldn't he be included in the meal with the guests? If anything he adds humour and conversation!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.
Yeah and where’s Kirsty? Did she fail to take care of them maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Stephanie will start talking about the “need“ for a grand library at the Dump now that she has seen what Johnson has planned at his château. She is truly delusional.

The most expensive piece of clutter at the dump is Snorts. He easily costs $100,000 + a year to maintain with his salary for being a cast member/actor fiancé, the enormous amount of money spent for his travel, clothing, etc., to accompany the head grifter Stephanie, and all his greedy auction/ porcelain/ crap purchases. If she got rid of.Snorts, she could easily send them on his way with a storage unit of his porcelain.
And don’t forget the 💰 required to maintain his “hair system” at the groomer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have watched hoarder programmes where the organisers take every single thing out of the home so the hoarder can see it all then they work with them to discard items quickly before bringing back in a minimum of belongings.. I can imagine that at the dump. The grounds and probably most of the forest would be filled. I see that many of the comments on the vlog are stating the obvious, of course the books will go mouldy out there. How ridiculous, packing stuff up without sorting and throwing anything away. I wonder what it will take for the two hoarders to realise they both have a serious disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They ignore Ratso as he barks and pleads to be let outside to use the bathroom. After a few minutes, FRK finally lets Ratso out of the kitchen door to pee. Poor Ratso.

Old portions of video at 12:20. The orange fence is still up in the background. Where is Stephanie traveling this week?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have no sympathy for FRK whatsoever. She returned to Lalande knowing full well what was waiting for her. She's a grifter just like Fanny and deserves whatever tit comes her way. Don't fall for her woe-is-me Cinderella BS. Reap what you sow, FRK!
I don't feel sorry for her, for the reasons you say, but you have to admit, she is like Cinderella! She lives & breathes that chateau at this point, more so than the owners themselves.
Far from feeling sorry for her, it's important to remember this is the life she wanted - before that job crashed and burned, running the B&B at that watermill, she would have been doing exactly what she's doing right now. Maybe with a little more help, though. I hope Stephanie is paying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephanie proudly attaches her dirty napkin to a chain to wear it around her neck. Remember that Stephanie is in the 25% of the population as a non-taster so when she declares something delicious and wonderful, remember, it may not appeal to the other 75% of the population. Her statement thst everything is delicious means nothing to the majority of people.Also, she is a pathological liar, so you can’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth
6658DCE4-5C87-4DDA-A4AD-E359F7B176B1.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Let me get this straight... years ago books crowding a hallway were moved unboxed to the barn by a old wagon or oxcart where they rot away and now they've rented containers to house more books & china for several years she said. They are also putting the paneling from the grand salon which Amaury made a fuss about saying how important it was acclimatize the panels in the house before installation. So the paneling will be too moist or warped to install, the books will be damp & moldy (surely causing allergy prone Snorts to have an asthma attack).Plus she snuck in the fact she has ordered more paneling as well. If we didn't know already that she was bonkers,
we know it now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Click to watch Stephanie bullshit about Marie’s meal, declaring “ it is like being a super swanky restaurant every single weekend with you.” Still trying to justify that excessive €75 charge per diner Stephanie? Stephanie certainly looks swanky wandering around the dump with a dirty napkin. attached to a necklace. We will never see the necklace napkin holder again after this video.

Looks like Grant knows he has to fend for himself if he wants to eat decently at the dump and is ordered in a barbecue grill so he can grill steaks and other meats for himself and his daughter.

Can you believe that Stephanie proudly states in the video that she is going to store old books and crap in the storage unit for the NEXT 2 YEARS And that she isn’t going to bother to sort through the dozens of boxes of books before storing them, and instead will wait until “the library” is completed to go through the books, and determine what needs to be thrown away. She is absolutely crazy. SHE THREW NOTHING AWAY!

Grant tried to tell her in a polite way about hoarding but she blows off his concerns at 3:37 and 4:35, talking about his father, was an antique dealer who ended up becoming a collector instead because he bought so much stuff. She is so lazy and entitled that she originally expected Grant to go through all of her books and pull out and leave all the design books, antique books, porcelain books, and cookbooks. WTF? Where was the lazy shopaholic control freak Miss Chatelaine? She reluctantly went thru the books herself but did not discard even one book about of the thousands of books she has stored at the Dump and even noted that Philip added a couple hundred books to the book collection with his purchase at the latest auction.

She then rewards herself with a cold beer at the end of the day, trying to give off Amaury “working man“ vibes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Stephanie proudly attaches her dirty napkin to a chain to wear it around her neck. Remember that Stephanie is in the 25% of the population as a non-taster so when she declares something delicious and wonderful, remember, it may not appeal to the other 75% of the population. Her statement thst everything is delicious means nothing to the majority of people.Also, she is a pathological liar, so you can’t believe anything that comes out of her mouthView attachment 2915741
The dentists here in the US use this exact thing to put on patients as a spit bib

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The laundry room is all the old heating. The underfloor in the grand salon. The new heating system is in an out building where Amoury took a year to build a room for it. The laundry room stuff is.obsolete
Typical LaLande- instead of having the old heating system (which is no longer functioning) removed and freeing up an enormous space in the laundry room/floral studio, is Fanny just planning to leave it in place to rust away? Good grief, they could use that space for some extra COMMERCIAL grade washers and dryers so they wouldn't have to hang laundry to "dry" in that damp room. A lack of common sense seems to be the theme at the Shitoo ShitShow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How many storage units does the hoarder have? Where else can you remember her storing her crap?
  • She’s never done a video of her storage units in London. How many units does she actually have?
  • She has locked closets at her London flat that are stuffed full of clothing and possessions
  • She left a craplad of clothing and positions at Pottie’s Amsterdam flat for over a decade+
  • She has locked closets at the South African beach house, stuffed with her clothing and possessions.
  • She has so many clothes at the dump that the railing in her closet has broken several times
  • The outbuildings at the dump are stuffed full of her crap
  • Narnia is stuffed full of crap. How many armoires has she Purchased a hold of crap in the attic?
  • Various bedrooms at the dump have closets and furniture stuffed full of her clothes and crap. Call when she was up in one of the servants bedrooms, they were still boatloads of deceased Daddy Derek clothing stuffed in the bedrooms.
  • She has so many items and crap, but she has no idea what she actually owns. She keeps old, useless, nasty junk stuffed in the outbuildings instead of getting rid of it. Remember when Dick Strawbridge came to the dump to help her with her pizza oven and heating and told her to throw away a lot of her old heating crap, etc.?
  • The attic is so stuffed with crap that she has dozens of drapes thrown over the railings outside of the attic door, slowly rotting away
  • Remember that Stephanie never likes to throw anything away. Recall a couple years ago when she and Pottie “ decluttered” a portion of one of the attics is, Stephanie refused to throw the majority of the items way, insisting upon keeping a decades-old, moldy facial steamer?
  • How many bedrooms at the Dump are just filled up with her clothing and books?
  • Snorts has taken over and cluttered every surface at the dump. Every windowsill is filled up with porcelain, books, or auction crap. Every table surface in every room is filled with crap. Every outbuilding is filled with crap. Do you remember when Amaury had to clean out an outbuilding that was filled from the floor to the rafters with old Amazon boxes, pizza boxes, trash, and junk? Within weeks after clearing it all out, Stephanie already filled it back up again.
  • I wish someone would fly a drone over the property so all of her personal storage units and vehicles/equipment could be documented.
Are you saying that the chateau is full of crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A particularly revolting grand dame who I was associated with, had a house full of serious antiques, lorded it over the workers and destroyed lives. Behind the scenes her mansion was filthy, she had one whole room crammed with newspapers and magazines, every hat she had worn to the cup, and mice and rat tit everywhere. Her private bathroom was truly disgusting, her housekeeper was forbidden to move anything or clean properly.
When her mind eventually gave up, the family bought in 2 containers and threw her stuff (except the expensive stuff, of course) ad hoc into them.
Then she died.
This is the same projection for Stephanie Jarvis's life. In her case faux society gal, filthy house, worthless stuff everywhere, expensive pieces not cared for, containers for the overflow, mental health problems.
Then she will die....and her stuff will be chucked out and burnt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.