The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no sympathy for FRK whatsoever. She returned to Lalande knowing full well what was waiting for her. She's a grifter just like Fanny and deserves whatever tit comes her way. Don't fall for her woe-is-me Cinderella BS. Reap what you sow, FRK!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Decluttering at the HMN is an oxymoron and Fanny is a moron.
One item out, two items in, one item out, three items in......etc.
1714857889782.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Found this little gem in my archive.
Anybody remember when PhiPhi sported a stern expression and an 80's side ponytail?!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :sick:
Sidepony Snorts-min.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2915583
She has discarded her new $400 yellow silk pajamas and now calculatingly donned her “ I am thrifty” outfit to “ declutter“ and manipulate viewers with her manufactured “ down to earth” persona while tossing away a few books with her alleged Australian side piece.Wheeeeeeee!! Perhaps Grant will actually get 3 croissants today for his work. She will be fleeing the Dump for London soon.
---
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.
Did you notice that there was a wire basket of ground chicken eggs on the kitchen table in the video? Did the eggs come from Kirstie or are they planning a reveal of chickens reinstated at the dump And with no explanation as to their disappearance?
---
View attachment 2915583
Was Grant tossed out as “clutter“ by his Australian wife?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.
I think Fanny just got rid of the chickens and hends and probably gave them away to Kirsty. There is no one around at the shitoo to take care and feed them daily. Fanny still tries to portray a shitoo filled with life, love and laughter, but it's become a vacated, disheveled crypt filled with dirt, despair and dishonesty.

Living full-time at the shitoo (3 people)
FRK - full-time but too busy with Ratso, shopping, cooking and arranging flowers
Fanny - part-time in residence, is too busy traveling, shopping, lying and lazy
Snorty - part-time in residence is too traveling, shopping, lying and lazy

Living offsite (2 full-time people)
Amuary & Natti - paid full-time but working part-time hours. Have clocked off and will be leaving the dump soon.

Living offsite (5 part-time people)
Kirsty - garden only and busy with wedding
Omberline - garden only
New Gardener - grass cutting & hedging
Dishpan Dave - only for weekend dinners & Monday cleaning duties
Cleaning Woman - only really cleans Fanny's boudoir

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think everything is From the Garden because Jarvis wants them to keep spending money on pretentious decoration for it like the dumb pergola. It's really dumb, have I mentioned that? Out of scale entirely for that space and completely wrong for a potager. Have I mentioned how dumb I think it is?
Interesting how everybody has their trigger project at Lalande.
I'm still not over the coloring the seams in the wallpaper with their Crayolas.
Or the hot gluing the nice little Wedgewood plaster cameos like carbuncles on the plaster of the marquis apartment entrance. Jeez, that just givesme the willies.
Oh that stupid pergola ! I wonder what she will bring back this time from the Chelsea Garden Show??? It has to be Big and Expensive Billy !!!

Now , if she said her overseas trips where "From Patreon" or my fancy new car "From Patreon" or that stupid pergola or her spendy clothing "From Patreon" I guess I would not get that steamy and angry ........ but Billy she never says that!

"From the Garden" sounds so unwasteful , careful with the $$ and that is Not what she Does!!!
She is sly and clever but Tattle Hags and Hell Hounds are on to her as we have her number !!! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How ridiculous putting the panelling, porcelain, glass and all those books into the horrible, rusty old containers. I wouldn't be surprised if most of it never gets taken out of them. Who is supposed to carry all those heavy boxes full of books down the stairs and out to the containers? Not Fanny or Snorty, of course. Probably Grant, more fool him. When they were upstairs, Fanny ignored Ratso squeaking, he probably needed to go outside. Fanny has no real shame about all her unnecessary possessions. Why buy things; never use them; never read the books, and then pack them away in containers? None of it will ever be used. All the money wasted could have been used on the building. Fanny is demented, she behaves and speaks like a child. She has no conscience and no sense of responsibility; she is beyond the possibility of change or maturing at this stage. I cannot stand this obnoxious fool.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think Fanny just got rid of the chickens and hends and probably gave them away to Kirsty. There is no one around at the shitoo to take care and feed them daily. Fanny still tries to portray a shitoo filled with life, love and laughter, but it's become a vacated, disheveled crypt filled with dirt, despair and dishonesty.

Living full-time at the shitoo (3 people)
FRK - full-time but too busy with Ratso, shopping, cooking and arranging flowers
Fanny - part-time in residence, is too busy traveling, shopping, lying and lazy
Snorty - part-time in residence is too traveling, shopping, lying and lazy

Living offsite (2 full-time people)
Amuary & Natti - paid full-time but working part-time hours. Have clocked off and will be leaving the dump soon.

Living offsite (5 part-time people)
Kirsty - garden only and busy with wedding
Omberline - garden only
New Gardener - grass cutting & hedging
Dishpan Dave - only for weekend dinners & Monday cleaning duties
Cleaning Woman - only really cleans Fanny's boudoir
Stephanie is at the dump rarely more than a couple of days at a time. Snorty is a creepy, controlling, nosy, greedy castmember who shadows Stephanie constantly and has run his dirty hands thru every inch of the Dump. He really is like the stalker who ties up A and locks her in the cellar in the Ruthywriter book. Stephanie is a lazy, selfish, spoiled narcissist that wants a permanent fake sycophantic handler/handmaiden to do her bidding every day, all day.

There are no other people who can stand to be around her longer then a few days. She has used, abused, exploited and exhausted every person who has had the misfortune to be in her orbit for the past several years. She now has to pay Snorts to tolerate her and be her servant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just ticks me off each time they show the laundry room and you see all that expensive kit installed ready for the heating that's not up and running.
The laundry room is all the old heating. The underfloor in the grand salon. The new heating system is in an out building where Amoury took a year to build a room for it. The laundry room stuff is.obsolete

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the hell !!!!?????
He went all that way to France to help a lazy old cow to declutter her ruin of a farmhouse !
I bet he never put the bins out for his wife and helped around His Home!!! :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.