The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RATSO AND THE MYSTERIOUS SMELLING STEP AT THE CHATEAU: GET OUT YOUR BLACK LIGHT JOHN!

Click below and watch about 10 seconds of curious Ratso stopping and intently sniffing one step on the staircase at John’s Chateau. Stephanie stayed in the same wing when they brought Ratso with them previously and they posted video of Ratso playing and running down the carpeted stairs. I have a feeling that the tiny dog peed on the carpet steps the last time he was at the Château or during the recent visit. It is likely that the gruesome twosome never noticed or just cleaned it up with some toilet paper and did not use the appropriate cleaner/ deodorizer to clean the smell of the pee enzymes from the carpet. You know that neither of the gruesome twosome would ever tell tobacco Johnny that Ratso had peed on the expensive carpeted steps. They are such a dirty, filthy couple. Remember when Stephanie cleaned up peacock poop off the steps of the dump by merely wiping it up with a wet paper towel? They are a gross and unhygienic couple.

The edge of the step at John ‘s Château, is just the appropriate height for Ratso to lift a leg. Ratso is not potty trained. When they visit neighboring Chateaux or travel to a hotel with Ratso, they need to travel with a black light to locate all of the areas where the dog has peed or pooped and an enzyme based pee and poop cleaner to properly clean up Ratso’s messes.

I have a feeling if Stephanie turned on a black light inside of her London flat or in any of the rooms at the dump, there would be dozens of places where Ratso has relieved himself, e.g., on the hardwood floors, and the rugs, the carpet, the beds, the chairs, etc.

Ratso could smell his pee stain on the carpet because the gruesome twosome either did not notice that the dog peed on the steps, or failed to clean it up, probably using an enzyme based cleaner that would remove the urine odor that Ratso was so diligently investigating,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The reason I posted about the Stephanie/ Pottie first class accommodations on the one hour 22 minute train trip from Tokyo to the town where the monkeys lived, was because I had watched Hannah‘s new video earlier tonight. When I read the comments to her video, a viewer had mentioned a channel about a British man whom I believe has taught English in Japan for the past several years and has a popular YouTube channel called Abroad in Japan (290 videos about life in Japan/ 3 million subscribers, Suck it Stephanie!!! ).

When I looked at the channel, there were a couple of videos about expensive train travel in Japan, and bullet trains in Japan. I will post them both below. He is a bit abrasive but his videos seem entertaining. He has a couple of videos where he reads and reacts to withering comments about himself. Looks like an interesting channel. You may want to check out the channel and see if any of the videos seem interesting to you.

Inside Japan’s Most LUXURIOUS Train 🇯🇵 FIRST Class in Hokkaido

What Riding Japan’s FIRST Class Overnight Train is Like 🚅

12 things not to do in Japan.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
1714820580374.gif

👇This was posted to Facebook…

Lead? Really? Are you all moving into the Chapel when you have the lead paint professionally removed from the Chateau???

Kelly Joyce You don't have to have lead paint professionally removed.

Laura Nolan Cincinat Yes, if you don't want to become ill. I'm sure you heard the restorer say do not lick the walls. Please stop eating off Phillip's lead tainted porcelain!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
DIYKarin
3 hours ago
Gosh Marie works so much, she must make 10-12 hours working days!!

kimstearns879
3 hours ago
I feel so sorry for Marie

juliehardy7510
4 hours ago
Good God what time does Marie knock off for the evening?

victoriamafrank4600
1 hour ago
What a lovely gesture from your guest, shaking Marie's hand. It is lovely to see how appreciated she is, which she obviously deserves....and more

kimstearns879
3 hours ago
qPfCW6jY8xZ98caNLHkVSGRTSEb7Y9y=s16-w24-h24-c-k-nd.png
Marie needs an all paid vacation and pampering for her self ..
Motherhubbard170
7 hours ago
Thats not Lancelot in the garden that's a speck on the lens, wait, what! it moved it IS Lancelot. Marie I see you are wearing crocs in the kitchen, will this work in the long run as you're on your feet for hours everyday, should invest in really good shoes, like nurses

@kellyjoyce93
1 hour agoI agree she works very hard!! Stephaine use to include Marie in trips and outings. I feel a little sorry for her stuck in the middle of nowhere. She needs to be rewarded for her contribution!!!
connihudson1578
7 hours ago
You should have few tablecloths made to fit your dining table...just to make Marie's life easier

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

whissywhassy
1 minute ago
In India we have variety of perfectly woven cotton tablecloths and bedsheets..and different states have their unique motif designs..Stephanie you should once visit India and go on a shopping spree

sharol946
13 hours ago
I worked in lead dust for 14 years. I also had to have the men take blood tests every 6 mo. I was their Safety Supervisor. Many precautions are to be taken.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Snorts was putting the door key back in the sideboard.
Snorts is a creep, he is always hovering in the background overseeing etc. He doesn’t let Fanny out of his sight. What were the guests doing when this strange scene was happening. It’s so rude to leave them …
That scene when Fanny chopped from the chapel and how she was surprised by the poisons…and btw I though as an avid art addict she should know this…to the kitchen when FRK was ready to serve supper. Are the restorers working until 8 pm or was supper at 5 pm.

Where is Grant eating supper? Does FRK eat during courses?

Fanny deigns to help with the table cloth… she has so many staff . She looks a fool.
---
Fanny will be gearing up for her next trip to London for the Chelsea flower show
Will she treat Frk to an amazing experience or bring the twit who knows nothing?
Think we all know the answer to that one, she'll take the TiT and leave Marie - Maid of All Works back at the shitoo. She's getting nowt from Fanny, just a wage slip, if that.

He's like the grim reaper or a bad festering smell that just hangs about making the place fuggy and oppressive.

Fanny would have hated it that the guest shook Marie's hand and Trixie would have been well jell. Good, hate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg

Dessert probably cost 1 euro, wine 2 euros.

Cost of dinner is 100 euros. 75 euros at the chateau and then 25 euros later that night at McDonald’s.

No straight man forced to eat that could possibly feel full or satisfied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I predict on their next visit to Tobacco John's Kamel will prepare a special créme bruleé for Snorts with a healthy dose of sesame oil just to fact test the allergy story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1714823295940.png

bit late on the thread Grant you know full well she plays favorites, and because you had alternative accommodation easy to escape there of course
she'd treat you like a rock star. Evident not so much with others aka Tommy and two other workway volunteers who emailed complaining about mini apron and weren't able to escape easily this is a typical tactic of such a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the chateau restoration video.

Watch this clip at .25 speed for about 15 seconds and see how crappy dog owner Stephanie Jarvis fails to watch Ratso on the construction site or realize that Ratso was overwhelmed, tired, overstimulated and was looking for an escape or end of being chased by the 2 big dogs. He was getting worn out and stressed, even looking to see if he could leap out of the 2nd story room. ( no blame on the big dogs. They’re just being a big dogs and they don’t realize how overstimulated and tired a teeny tiny dog can get when they were chasing him. It is Retsos owners responsibility to protect the tiny dog. Instead, Stephanie just complains about the noise Ratso is making being chased by the 2 big dogs.).This is Ratso’s life every day, unsupervised, unprotected, and under the control of selfish, man handling, clueless, negligent idiots. Free Ratso!

3:53 Ratso tried to see if he escape to the right and jump out an open area designated as a second floor window. He is only stopped from jumping out the second floor of the building by netting spread across the opening. He then turns and nips at the big dog.RATSO TRIED TO JUMP OUT A SECOND FLOOR WINDOW OPENING.
3:55 Ratso turns around and nips again, then has suddenly leap down several off a block to escape the first dog, Ratso has porous brittle leg bones that can easily break and knee caps that are easily dislocated. WATCH THIS AT .25 SPEED AND SEE RATSO’s distress.
3:57 the second dog immediately starts chasing Ratso. Then Ratso is blocked by both dogs coming at him from different directions,

B5830FDF-C88C-44D7-8FEC-878B95E39536.png
66838FD7-4512-46F1-B03D-2EF1B1A77156.png
1E6773EE-1C2C-4703-8DA0-8843F21761D0.png
AB58CF03-74C6-4CB8-BBDC-E9120FAF46F0.png
68D50ACC-96F8-4DF1-AB08-281B5AD9E098.png

Watch 5 seconds .
4:43 Even the big dogs are getting tired. Ratso slows to a walk, exhausted, but the dog(s) start chasing him again.

The gruesome twosome are easily the worst dog owners in the Chateauverse,

• Angry
  • Sad
Stephanie later hastily adds that she likes to have mint tea after dinner, with the mint, of course, coming from the most expensive garden in France.
Gracie....... I am really sick of the "From the Garden" every time they have a meal !
Why can't FRK take the stuff to the table and buzz off ----- they all have eyes !
Who cares if it was grown in their pathetic vege garden .
Every thing will the cold , little proportioned and hopefully washed so you don't get worms from slugs etc !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I predict on their next visit to Tobacco John's Kamel will prepare a special créme bruleé for Snorts with a healthy dose of sesame oil just to fact test the allergy story.
Yes please because what will surely follow
1714824854896.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling if Stephanie turned on a black light inside of her London flat or in any of the rooms at the dump, there would be dozens of places where Ratso has relieved himself, e.g., on the hardwood floors, and the rugs, the carpet, the beds, the chairs, etc.
I am hoping that Ratso pee'd and poo'd on Fanny's and Squirrel's pillows and if he can get a "high pee" going - their toothbrushes !!! 🦷😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a vomit inducing staged scene. Poor Ratso looks overwhelmed, tired, and bewildered. He has such a chaotic, disorganized life. He is passed around like a stuffed animal to strangers all the time. What a stressful life. .John will take better care of Ratso than the selfish gruesome twosome, Free Ratso!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
20:31
unusual well isn't this the most
20:33
beautiful site I don't know which I'm
20:35
most excited about. you oh we know it's a
20:40
serious day when you busted out the
20:41
Louis Von l a lot .you're in your very
20:44
best outfit. lelot is going to the
20:47
greatest babysitter of them all.say
20:49
goodbye say goodbye to mommy and
20:54
dad
you know that ruffy and Leia are
20:56
going to be wanting that next get a big
---
Yes please because what will surely follow
View attachment 2914601
Phi phi’s jeans are so tight, he will likely just spontaneously combust 💥once the allergic reaction sets in and his bum starts spewing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fanny saying 'Sometimes, one can be a bit too sensible in life" is the most incredible statement ever! Never, ever, is there any chance that Stephanie Jarvis could be "a bit too sensible"!
It also infuriates me that Marie has to clear and clean the table and set it for the next morning after working hard to prepare and cook dinner for Fanny and Snorts and all the guests. F and S do next to nothing and you can tell from his facial expressions that Snorty resents doing the miniscule amount of "work" that he has to do. The only workers in that place are Marie, and Dave, who, because of Fanny's desperation and need for more soap characters, is now being interrupted by the pink phone. She owes gratitude and even financial compensation to lots of people who have been exploited by her for vlog content over several years. Had it not been for all the "friends", staff, and volunteers, she would not be the wealthy woman that she is now. They have all helped to fund her dresses; porcelain; travel; accommodation, and meals in some of the most expensive hotels and restaurants. I don't suppose she has ever considered showing her gratitude to those people; she thinks she alone is responsible for her success.
---
Snorts was putting the door key back in the sideboard.
Snorts is a creep, he is always hovering in the background overseeing etc. He doesn’t let Fanny out of his sight. What were the guests doing when this strange scene was happening. It’s so rude to leave them …
That scene when Fanny chopped from the chapel and how she was surprised by the poisons…and btw I though as an avid art addict she should know this…to the kitchen when FRK was ready to serve supper. Are the restorers working until 8 pm or was supper at 5 pm.

Where is Grant eating supper? Does FRK eat during courses?

Fanny deigns to help with the table cloth… she has so many staff . She looks a fool.
---
Fanny will be gearing up for her next trip to London for the Chelsea flower show
Will she treat Frk to an amazing experience or bring the twit who knows nothing?
Before Snorty came on the scene, Fanny often took Marie out to visit other chateaux, to meals, gardens, a spa, etc. Now, when she is working twice as hard, Marie is never invited anywhere during her free time. She was a sort of "friend", now, she's a member of staff. So much for friendship!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone heard tobacco Johnny, or his partner congratulate the gruesome twosome on their engagement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As nothing is going on as usual, and I have guest vacationing this week, we went on a prehistoric airboat tour and I could just imagine seeing the Seminole canoeing or The Pirate Gaspirilla looking to hide his treasure.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.