The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2922955

cherisong1
1 hour ago
Ok. I’m a tad confused. Was this filmed before or after the vlog I watched (and commented on for first time in 2 years) where you say you are moving things into a container to store? If after then Why, oh Why are you out shopping for more stuff? I don’t watch as often as I used to but I must say Stephanie that all of this buying and storing is quite concerning. I hope that you don’t feel obliged to shop in order to make content for your channel, it’s a slippery slope.

kellyjoyce93
49 minutes ago
Stephanie you are tarnishing your brand!!! Philip is turning into a liability. Nothing seems to get finished. I have been on the sidelines for years watching and not commenting. I can't stay silent! STOP BLAMING Amaury and Natti!!! STOP SHOPPING!!! This is all your doing Stephanie! As I have said before, when you know better you do better. Rant over, hoping for brighter days!

boobookitty574
1 hour ago
❤ does anyone know what Phillip does for work? Does he buy and sell china and porcelain?

kellyjoyce93
43 minutes ago
Set and table.

marylieder4257
3 hours ago
Just wondering why it's Wednesday and there's still no Patreon video out from this past weekend or even the usual announcement that it's going to be late? Seems like you have completely forgot about us Patreons. What's going on?

kellyjoyce93
2 hours ago
What is going on? Nothing for Patron's. Nothing on the constellation chart for the Chapel? Philip, aren't you working on that? One would think those might be a priority. More shopping is very tone deaf after the container situation. Just my opinion.
kellyjoyce93 I like you.
---
Dad jokes? (I still laughed)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you want a filthy recap? It won’t be enthusiastic. They’re at her crappy apartment (purchased by her parents for her to stay close to her grandmother 🙄) at the marina where she was supposed to meet a rich man.
Are we to supposed she'll make an impromptu visit to her Dear tonton and twotons ?! :cautious:

• Haha
Stephanie's Murano tray made $100 at auction this morning.

@Pekey I was thinking about your daughter who collects Murano. There is nearly always Murano listed at two auction houses I look at weekly.
If she's interested, there is Abbeys Auctions and Leonard Joel Auctions. Abbeys take down each weekly auction about 24 hours after the sale but Leonard Joel leave their photos and results up for a few days so you can see how much each lot achieved. LJ is at the more expensive end of the market, Abbeys less so. However, Abbeys is not to be dismissed . . . we have made some extremely fortunate purchases . . . it all depends if you know your market and recognise what it is you are looking at. Since your daughter is a collector of Murano she would have honed her eye. You can also phone and ask for a condition report if the written online description is not sufficient.

• Heart
Thank you @Lady Avonlea ♥for Ryan Hall on YT. Just had my friend telling me that they are still under warnings but the super cell past her in Joplin and touch down farther east. She's back in her house but her father will stay at her brother's place for the night.
---

One of my boyfriends had his birthday on the 25th of Dec. And because of no party (for him specifically) and ofc everything was also closed. His family and mine made sure he had 2 presents from everyone, one for Xmas and one for his birthday proper. And ofc huge cakes as we were all family together (over 50 ppl). And my brother dated a girl that had her birthday on the 24th Dec too. (at the same time) lol I just remember that !
My husband's birthday is 25th December too. Since we have been married, he has always has separate presents and cards for his birthday and presents for Christmas from me and from my side of the family. Our children have grown up celebrating Dad's birthday as well as Christmas. He was surprised that first year as growing up, his family had never celebrated his birthday as such, just a "by the way, happy Birthday." in passing. We tend to have a birthday tea on Christmas Day, with a Christmas cake but decorated for his birthday, candles, etc.
I did offer to share my summer birthday with him but he's quite content to celebrate his Birthmas now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@Pekey I was thinking about your daughter who collects Murano. There is nearly always Murano listed at two auction houses I look at weekly.
If she's interested, there is Abbeys Auctions and Leonard Joel Auctions. Abbeys take down each weekly auction about 24 hours after the sale but Leonard Joel leave their photos and results up for a few days so you can see how much each lot achieved. LJ is at the more expensive end of the market, Abbeys less so. However, Abbeys is not to be dismissed . . . we have made some extremely fortunate purchases . . . it all depends if you know your market and recognise what it is you are looking at. Since your daughter is a collector of Murano she would have honed her eye. You can also phone and ask for a condition report if the written online description is not sufficient.
Thank you Gertie...... I will tell her! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@19:06 damn those portions and Meals are great the shreks pulled it off only after 2 years and her chefs wear gloves will prep working. I'd say that is real value for money per meal, but the retreat packages are still very pricey however you are getting two chefs who do a dam good job. At least their place isn't falling over with dusty mice clutter and they listened to customers with upgrading a bathroom. I haven't watched the shreks in a while since the calf tit room episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lochie, Might you be referring to the FIVE pairs of Braquenié curtains that Stephanie Jarvis purchased at auction from De Baecque in Lyon nearly two years ago during the summer of 2022??? They were such a bargain! The hammer price of € 2,200 was only 3.6-times the high estimate. With buyers premium and online fees, Fanny paid € 2,783 for them.

Where are they now?

View attachment 2924039View attachment 2924040
Ah yes...thank you!
I could not remember exactly! Yes the very curtains. Where are they now , no doubt in a pile hanging over the stair banister like many other dirty curtains at the dump.
Fanny has lost touch with reality.
Her spending is absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you want a filthy recap? It won’t be enthusiastic. They’re at her crappy apartment (purchased by her parents for her to stay close to her grandmother 🙄) at the marina where she was supposed to meet a rich man.
Fanny apparently decided to piss off the few loyal fans.
What a show off with the money

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She said she hasn’t been there since 2018 when he grandmother died. She lets other people use it. But I bet it’s rented all the time and is part of her “mailbox money”. They are there to visit the tons and won’t be showing the new house in a vlog for at least three or four days. They won’t show the whole thing until they are finished. Really have to wonder what prompted this visit. Is she keeping an eye on Anne Marie?

She goes on to show a day at LaLaland - who knows when - when she and Marie went to a jam tasting while Phiphi stayed home with his parents and cooked carrot pasta 🤮

She must really hate being at home. Simply cannot stay there to save her life.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
She said she hasn’t been there since 2018 when he grandmother died. She lets other people use it. But I bet it’s rented all the time and is part of her “mailbox money”. They are there to visit the tons and won’t be showing the new house in a vlog for at least three or four days. They won’t show the whole thing until they are finished. Really have to wonder what prompted this visit. Is she keeping an eye on Anne Marie?

She goes on to show a day at LaLaland - who knows when - when she and Marie went to a jam tasting while Phiphi stayed home with his parents and cooked carrot pasta 🤮

She must really hate being at home. Simply cannot stay there to save her life.
I understand that Fanny doesn't like LL. Who would love LL (except FRK. Her happy place) so destroyed and broken.
But who can and for how long live like this crazy, constant departures and arrivals, packing, eating something quickly on the way.....
And those trips. What is their purpose? There is nothing challenging and new in these trips either! Safari in Africa every year, Venice already 1000 times? Why? It doesn't matter why. What a waste of money.
Fanny, despite all her real estate, has no home. And that is so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So...Fanny the fortunate along with the dump has a studio flat that Dan , Frk stayed in, is this another place, her london flat, and will be a small house in Framlingham and a beach house in SA all for free Has she also bought other investment properties?
No wonder Snorts is so smug.
Patron need to clean their glasses.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
nice she gets her ideas for her flogs here look at me im rich youre poor and a double whammie the ball rubbing in the face from content dog.🤢🤮
She is at her father's flat in France???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
nice she gets her ideas for her flogs here look at me im rich youre poor and a double whammie the ball rubbing in the face from content dog.🤢🤮
She is at her father's flat in France???
Yes. It’s a one room studio at a Marina in the south of France. I can’t remember what she called the place. Cote de Something.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Really it was clear from the beginning that Stephanie doesn't love La Lande and had no intention of renovating, it was also clear she didn't need money. At that point she had been there 16 years and if the place was loved there would have been some planting at the front, the downstairs loo would have been done at least it would look cared for in small ways. If she had needed money she would after 16 years have had five lettable rooms completed. It is a joke at this point any one giving her cash she is literally only spending the odd day at home- this year is the worst yet. She always travels to the same place because she wants to know it and feel comfortable. She really is a a shameless disgrace begging- just go away now and let the Grannies die in peace.What she really needs is a giant Barratt home or modern built faux Chateau that she can just wallpaper. She has no drive, no experience in proper renovation, no flare and mostly no intention. This year the guests are just a rouse it is for content they are having roughly 6 guests stay 3 x nights a week what a joke. Imagine what good £500k spent supposedly on the Chapel could do for charity MM would have needed so little more money. It is so hideous this conspicuous consumption on people without a shred of decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You’d be surprised at how many filters are available for that. If you watch the wider Petherickverse vlogs you’ll see them in the background looking there usual size. I believe France passed some laws requiring influencers of any kind to report any filters/editing used to enhance physical appearance.

Maybe he should pass it on to Manor & Maker. Oops. I should not be fat-shaming. Then again I am no sylph-like maid either. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really it was clear from the beginning that Stephanie doesn't love La Lande and had no intention of renovating, it was also clear she didn't need money. At that point she had been there 16 years and if the place was loved there would have been some planting at the front, the downstairs loo would have been done at least it would look cared for in small ways. If she had needed money she would after 16 years have had five lettable rooms completed. It is a joke at this point any one giving her cash she is literally only spending the odd day at home- this year is the worst yet. She always travels to the same place because she wants to know it and feel comfortable. She really is a a shameless disgrace begging- just go away now and let the Grannies die in peace.What she really needs is a giant Barratt home or modern built faux Chateau that she can just wallpaper. She has no drive, no experience in proper renovation, no flare and mostly no intention. This year the guests are just a rouse it is for content they are having roughly 6 guests stay 3 x nights a week what a joke. Imagine what good £500k spent supposedly on the Chapel could do for charity MM would have needed so little more money. It is so hideous this conspicuous consumption on people without a shred of decency.
She's probably continuing with the hope that one of the grannies will leave her a large inheritance.

But I agree, there had never been a true interest in renovating Lalande (at least not since Derek) or else it would have already happened in the last 16 years.
With the state that the dump is in now, any normal person would pause the B&B or even take a break from these daily videos. But it takes a level of crazy to pretend that everything is fine, even though it's clear that there are maybe 3 rooms left in this house that are still inhabitable.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
LOOK AT WHAT THE LAZY MANIPULATIVE witch STEPHANIE JARVIS HAS POSTED!
what excuse is she going to use for her patrons? “ confusion over changing the Patreon video date? Difficulties in uploading the video? Sadness/illness? Spending time with Philip’s parents?”

Do you see how she has been using the Caroline Gooder account for years and other fake accounts to direct, manipulate, and suggest/force new ideas, storylines, alternative facts, excuses, etc. upon viewers and Patrons as well as attacking viewers. Such a con artist. Do not feel sorry for dishonest grifter Stephanie Jarvis. She is in a prison of her own making, with each bar on a prison cell consisting of different schemes, lies, smoke and mirrors, gluttony, outrageous selfishness and greed, meanness and abusiveness to animals and humans, etc.

do you see how she plants her fake excuse below?

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Are Chateau Diaries taking Wed. Night off?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.