The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
charlesknight4944
2 hours ago
Ahhh, i was hoping to catch a glimpse of phillips parents, especially his mother

@cameronaberdeenuk1260
7 hours ago
so glad that business is doing so well! Porsche - fancy that!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
I think that is a friend's (Andrew) that they are driving temporarily.

@loulabelle4889
7 hours ago
Will you interview Philips parents - it would be interesting to see them and hear them answer your getting to know you questions we know your Isabelle, Percy, Chantal, Stephen, Amaury and Gerry

n_az6760
8 hours ago
Am I the only Patreon who cannot see a video from last weekend?

@ncnc2880
9 hours ago
The look on Phillips face when u said amazingly the water hasn’t breached my boots….. I thought it might be the end of a beautiful relati9nship!!
So @Carolinebloodyknowitallgoodytwoshoesgooder7091 how long is "temporarily"? Can we put a date on that? A solid timescale? Must be around 6 months by now. At least! I said it before and I'll say it again... Despicable fanny owns that fucker.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Caroline says Philip cleans. Apart from running through the kitchen with the vacuum cleaner and drying dishes I have never seen him clean.
He certainly doesn't clean himself
---
Do you want a filthy recap? It won’t be enthusiastic. They’re at her crappy apartment (purchased by her parents for her to stay close to her grandmother 🙄) at the marina where she was supposed to meet a rich man.
Oh no...
---
Are we to supposed she'll make an impromptu visit to her Dear tonton and twotons ?! :cautious:
Oh no... encore
---
She is at her father's flat in France???
She'll be enjoying the beaches with all the fat naked ugly people. Thrush won't know where to look... first! They'll be cock of all shapes, sizes and colour on display. None of it attractive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Think about this lunacy, at this point, Stephanie is actually living at the dump perhaps 12 weeks a year maximum, yet she spends 12 months out of the year purchasing crap for the dump. Crazy. The dump is in worse shape now than it was when she started her YouTube channel. I believe that she has spent over 90% of any money that she’s collected on traveling, designer clothes, antiques, auctions, furniture, etc. She doesn’t have a “ lake fund” “ chapel fund”, or any other sort or separate “ fund” for specific projects at the dump. She keeps a small amount in the nonprofit association, and the rest of the money in her personal slush fund in the UK.

The two co-owners don’t care because for the past 3 to 4 years they have not had to front all the expenses for the dump and bail Stephanie out of her persistent self created financial “ emergencies.” Pottie has virtually no interest in the Dump other than the small amount
invested a few years ago, likely coming out of the pockets of his South African Mummy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's probably continuing with the hope that one of the grannies will leave her a large inheritance.

But I agree, there had never been a true interest in renovating Lalande (at least not since Derek) or else it would have already happened in the last 16 years.
With the state that the dump is in now, any normal person would pause the B&B or even take a break from these daily videos. But it takes a level of crazy to pretend that everything is fine, even though it's clear that there are maybe 3 rooms left in this house that are still inhabitable.
It beggars belief she is even open for business. With the latest megalith falling from the structure it seems the place is so unsound. She is so beyond redemption she sees nothing wrong with charging top dollar to stay in a shonky building site. In normal Chambre d'hote land she would not have guests and lots of complaints quite simply it is in an unacceptable state, with out her Chateau DIY fame no one would be coming. I honestly am surprised she is allowed to remain open for business and it shows the contempt she has for others. She would not accept staying somewhere so cold and uncared for. There is no where to even sit and relax inside or out. She offers paltry dinners all fluffed up with pretension, derisory breakfasts and no care about people spending their hard earned money so she can go and stay somewhere infinitely better, with her "allergy to work" faux boyfriend. The bare faced or botoxed faced gall of the woman is literally astounding-she is shameless, selfish, smug, trite, avaricious, greedy yet mean, indulgent, waspish and quite frankly utterly callous. Rant over

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
@MrGazzaj
1 day ago
In my view, a small dog crawling up on a human is a dominance stance. I own you kind of thing. For me I would not let a strange dog crawl on me whether the owner is in my company or not. Stephanie let’s hope he does not try to show dominance on your guests in other ways like biting or stopping them from free passage through the chateau
---
2 fake Dump accounts tag team to reply to selected comments: Do they just have 2 rooms and 1 gite, Marquis, available this season? 3 rooms, only 6 guests per week, 24 guests per month? Unbelievable.

@markkazar4029
1 day ago (edited)
Is your Chateau a Bed and Breakfast ?

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago (edited)
Yes, the 16th century part of the Chateau currently has 4 rooms in the B&B and a Medieval gite. The Marquis's rooms are the gite. Two rooms Bird and Persian are out of the schedule due to the Grand Salon under them being worked on. There is a modern gite in the Tack room

@mireille4751
14 hours ago
Chateau de Lalande can be found online

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Never a truer word said Fanny has always been funded by others just a glorified call girl really

🧵 Who needs a rich husband when you have over three thousand brain dead patrons?

Never a truer word said Fanny has always been funded by others just a glorified call girl really

🧵 Who needs a rich husband when you have over three thousand brain dead patrons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you want a filthy recap? It won’t be enthusiastic. They’re at her crappy apartment (purchased by her parents for her to stay close to her grandmother 🙄) at the marina where she was supposed to meet a rich man.
She's such a poor impoverished orphan. Anywhere near you @C'est moi ? If so, push them in the Marina.
---
Really it was clear from the beginning that Stephanie doesn't love La Lande and had no intention of renovating, it was also clear she didn't need money. At that point she had been there 16 years and if the place was loved there would have been some planting at the front, the downstairs loo would have been done at least it would look cared for in small ways. If she had needed money she would after 16 years have had five lettable rooms completed. It is a joke at this point any one giving her cash she is literally only spending the odd day at home- this year is the worst yet. She always travels to the same place because she wants to know it and feel comfortable. She really is a a shameless disgrace begging- just go away now and let the Grannies die in peace.What she really needs is a giant Barratt home or modern built faux Chateau that she can just wallpaper. She has no drive, no experience in proper renovation, no flare and mostly no intention. This year the guests are just a rouse it is for content they are having roughly 6 guests stay 3 x nights a week what a joke. Imagine what good £500k spent supposedly on the Chapel could do for charity MM would have needed so little more money. It is so hideous this conspicuous consumption on people without a shred of decency.
She is a spoilt little brat, with no real friends, always was and always will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I am in true Griftwood rant mode. BUT that stone falling the other week from the structure just shows her cavalier attitude towards the safety of people staying and working at the dump. One poor man has already died there, any normal person would be shaken to the core, beside themselves with worry and grief. It would shake you up so much you would want to ensure the structure was safe-but not Fanny she couldn't give two shits she just waltzes off on more holidays. The oven constantly burning stuff shows that the cooker needs a service it is a gas appliance probably using bottled gas does she get it looked at no. Does she stick to fire regulations no. She is actually dangerous.

I'm on one. She also has all her minions working as self employed so she can pay them peanuts and not pay any of their social charges, this means she can afford more help and no consequence to herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cap d'Agde. Too bleeping close for comfort. This is not good news to wake up to.
Maybe she is there to see the 3 mast ship that is arriving for the Olympics carrying the torch ??
This she would vlog . $$$

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am working on something, researching the differences (and similarities) between Millennials, Gen Xers and Boomers for a work project- I myself am considered a Boomer because of the year I was born, 1963.

Here's the thing I'm finding, though - because my formative childhood years were spent during the official Gen X years, I am really considered much more of a Gen Xer than a Boomer. I would guess you are in the same boat as I am! Anyone born from 1960-1964 would have much more in common experientially with Gen Xers than they would with Boomers, whose childhoods were in the 1940's or 1950's. Without going into a bunch of detail, I will say that my own experience and concerns when compared to those of my husband's, who is only 5 years older than I (and fits a Boomer to a T, much to his chagrin), find us very far apart on certain topics, even though we share the same basic ideologies.
Totally agree. A 1963 baby here too, and my husband is a 1959 baby and I feel the same. I don’t understand this boomer or gen X thing until my daughter explained it to me. I heard the talking of Boomers before, of course, but thought it only applied for Americans, post war Americans anyway. Daughter says it is now a way to understand different generations… I disagree, I think it is a huge generalization. Always preferred to think differences between husband and I were because he grew up in a farm in the countryside while I grew up in a flat in the city… we are very similar but very different in so many ways…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. A 1963 here too and my husband is a 1959 baby and I feel the same. I don’t understand this boomer or gen X thing until my daughter explained it to me. Heard of Boomers before but thought it only applied for Americans anyway. Daughter say it is now a way to understand different generations… I disagree. Always preferred to thing differences between husband and I were because he grew up in a farm in the countryside while I grew up in a flat in the city… we are very similar but very different in so many ways…
It used to be called 'the generation gap'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
21df2b3c-0c68-45cd-a910-dc0441412d89_text.gif

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
Yes, I’ve been thinking about posting everyday except for Wednesday and Saturday instead of Friday and Saturday. That way there’s never two days in a row without videos. I’ve also moved my weekly Patreon video to Wednesday, so effectively Saturday is now the only day that I don’t post anything. What do you think of the new schedule?

f5ecb431-bc0b-42f5-ac2b-523b22d659e0_text.gif

f681132a-1ed5-496d-8ef3-123648c19a5e_text.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
See how the manipulative Stephanie sets up a question in the comments under a fake name, and then a few hours later responds to it under the formal official name. She then appears to be responding to a concerned viewer. Manipulation and deceit tactic 101 in the Jarvis playbook. She has done this dozens and dozens of times.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
7 hours ago
Are Chateau Diaries taking Wed. Night off?

@TheChateauDiaries

2 hours ago
Yes, I’ve been thinking about posting everyday except for Wednesday and Saturday instead of Friday and Saturday. That way there’s never two days in a row without videos. I’ve also moved my weekly Patreon video to Wednesday, so effectively Saturday is now the only day that I don’t post anything. What do you think of the new schedule?
---
The spoiled self obssessed entitlement of Stephanie Jarvis is not unlike the 25 year old bride who bullied another woman to give up her Instagram identity to the new bride. The loathsome bride’s entitlement is backfiring on her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know I am in true Griftwood rant mode. BUT that stone falling the other week from the structure just shows her cavalier attitude towards the safety of people staying and working at the dump. One poor man has already died there, any normal person would be shaken to the core, beside themselves with worry and grief. It would shake you up so much you would want to ensure the structure was safe-but not Fanny she couldn't give two shits she just waltzes off on more holidays. The oven constantly burning stuff shows that the cooker needs a service it is a gas appliance probably using bottled gas does she get it looked at no. Does she stick to fire regulations no. She is actually dangerous.

I'm on one. She also has all her minions working as self employed so she can pay them peanuts and not pay any of their social charges, this means she can afford more help and no consequence to herself.
I'm right with you, I could happily slap her repeatedly.

You only had to look at the latest 'declutter' to see the fire extinguisher was hidden by a pile of books. She complies to nothing there, nothing. She's never given a tit about the place, she doesn't give a tit about the London flat as she's always had someone to sort stuff out for her. Mummy dearest isn't going to be around for ever to bail her out Potts and Baghead are just a waste of air as they're cut from the exact same mold and are only i it for the $$$$$

Trixie is chomping at the bit to get his lady hands on the place but he's as thick as tit so that place will/actually already is fall appart.

She's never had to be responsible for a single thing in her sad pathetic life and it's showing now as she incapable of arranging overseeing anything because she doesn't know how as she's never had a proper job in her life. Trixie isn't much better.

Did that poor man slip off the roof to his death or did some masonary fall off takiing him with it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe she is there to see the 3 mast ship that is arriving for the Olympics carrying the torch ??
This she would vlog . $$$
That was in Marseille last night I think. I somehow doubt that the gruesome twosome, Despicable fanny and Thrush, would set foot in Marseille. Most brits still think it's like French Connection. Mind you, you wouldn't want to get lost in cité Nord you'd get the whole Bonfire of the Vanities vibe four fold!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.