The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all their cutlery and they don't have spoon spoons. Their guest with his hat on at the dinner table -does no one have an idea on manners in that tit hole.
You asked how I was doing , really kind of you.
Actually I am really struggling and can see that I need to make a break as nothing I am doing is helping and it certainly is damaging my own mental health .
Fortunately we have an annexe and I have temporarily decamped there but it is not susustainable.
It seems unimaginable at this stage of my life to contemplate such a decision.

It is a huge thing and at times feels unsurmountable.
Watching the crazy woman and her very strange relationship at the chateau certainly is a big distraction!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
What the hell !!!!?????
He went all that way to France to help a lazy old cow to declutter her ruin of a farmhouse !
I bet he never put the bins out for his wife and helped around His Home!!! :mad:
I get the impression that Grant is none too happy about having his meals in Cinderella's kitchen rather than sitting with the guests as he did when he was there with his wife. He will also be the odd job man doing all the heavy carrying which Snorty can't manage. I guess he won't enjoy his visit as much as he did in the past. Good for Amaury and Natti avoiding supper time, probably because they are fed up with acting as waiters and serving little lover boy. At least, he now has to pour the wine himself, which he won't like; he wants to play the lord of the manor at the head of the table, pretentious little prick!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It's literally insane that they're filling a storage container with books that they haven't even sorted out yet. You can't even call this decluttering. And now these random books, that will be thrown away anyway, are lying in a random container for another 2 years.

And look, Grant already has done more work in 5 minutes than Phiphi has in the last two years. Honestly, I think Grant is best chance for the chateau to get rid of Phiphi and his hoarding, and for Steph to see the light that her fiance is the most useless person ever. Come on, Grant, take this one for the team! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
wellnone9367
7 hours ago
Don't forget that containers are not dry places - you'll need to check all the stored stuff from time to time. You are really soldiering on with so many projects - where are the other two chateaux owners - or are they just 'silent partners'. At least, they're invisible, LOL

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮MORE LIES.

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Nic and Michael Potts have full-time businesses elsewhere.

@bluedeep8041
8 hours ago
Watching your videos for sometimes now, I noticed you have room on the ground floor to utilize and turn it into a library. Books are heavy.

GREEDY STEPHANIE IS PUSHING HER LIES AND AGENDAS HARD IN THE COMMENTS. LOOK AT HER CLAIMING THAT THEY DON’T GET WHAT THE HOLDUP ON THE HEATING IS NOW.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
They want to make the winter salon into the library. First, they need to finish the Grand Salon. Also, the heating system must be finished. A subcontractor working with that company was killed falling off the roof last fall. We don't get told what the hold up is now.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💥
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oi Gooder, you just continuously talk out of your arse.

Meanwhile, Nathan Sherard is happily installing heating systems in other people's property. People who want to pay to fill it up and have it working.

I do wonder if there has been some kind of full structural survey done and the building has been deemed unsafe in other areas. Look how easily that huge chunk of masonary fell out by that roof window the other day.

She's gettng seriously out of her depth now, the years of hoarding and neglect can no longer be disguised/hidden.

WAKE UP VIEWERS IT'S ALL THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
LaReynedEpee
21 seconds ago
If you were going to store stuff for a few weeks I might say, mmmm, OK, but when you said a couple of years...nope!

@vesnajuric-kapor1970
9 minutes ago
How much stuff does one need? It seems a chateau full of stuff.

evmcelroy
12 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip, please stop amassing so much stuff. Just stop. You have enough. At some point, this is just hoarding.

@justinelord95
38 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip please put the books in the attic proper not the containers. I’m in agreement with other comments here, the books will get damp and mouldy being stored in the containers for a long duration.

beverleybutler7685
1 hour ago
You'll never bring any of it back cos it will be damp & mouldy in containers surely!?

franct.thomas3326
1 hour ago
I have read many comments on the danger of putting books into an unheated shipping container and I can fully agree to that. I have a large (12.000 books) library myself and the room in which they are stored is heat and huminity controlled. I can not stand the thought of runining the books in this container. Rather I would take them before she has to throw everything away. - Can someone reach Stephanie in person to make sure she really knows about this problem?

RoSario-vb8ge
2 hours ago
Aren't there any dry rooms left, for example in the attics, that aren't used, for storing the books and furniture? How many rooms are there in the chateau?

@hanneloredehler1595
2 hours ago
thanks for the fast forward sequences where lancelot tries his very best to control your packing. maybe he also is worried about what will happen with the items if you store them in the container

mathewhalpin
2 hours ago
Billy Petherick needs books for his future library
Britbabe53
2 hours ago
Books and wood in containers outside.... just no....

kerrystevens9313
3 hours ago
Listening to the opening comments from the lovely Stephanie, feeling absolute horror at the thought of all her precious items being stored for how long? Who knows! In containers that will eventually destroy everything except china, glass and porcelain.....then I read the comments from others and realised...I am not alone in my fears! What are Amory's thoughts? Does he think the very expensive antique panelling will be okay
I keep saying this but these people are so bleeping stupid, store the books in the attic, what are they watching? Do they not know that the château is falling down from the top? I’m deeply disturbed that these people who watch this grifter are in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm heading off on holiday and am not bringing my laptop. There isn't a patreon flog yet, so unfortunately that means I won't be able to upload it until Saturday... Hopefully someone else is able to upload this time?
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought declutter was to get rid of stuff not just store it in a different location ! That rusty old container also has big holes in it , paaahfect for vermin.
The fire extinguisher was completely surrounded by books.

Have a great holiday Tuffiti, I do wonder if Fanny is bashing out a damage control patron flog now. I have never ever seen sooo many negative comments about so many things.
she did say VERY CLEARLY Natty and Amoury ordered the containers…
Is there no dry storage company/ units available to rent near them?

Not only is there poison in the chapel but in every room in the dump, lead paint falling off, arsenics in wallpaper and books too.
Burn it to the ground, that would be for the best I think. Plus if the tit hits the fan the fall guys are Natti and Amaury for ordering the containers, stephenfraude will never be responsible for anything 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't feel sorry for her, for the reasons you say, but you have to admit, she is like Cinderella! She lives & breathes that chateau at this point, more so than the owners themselves.
Far from feeling sorry for her, it's important to remember this is the life she wanted - before that job crashed and burned, running the B&B at that watermill, she would have been doing exactly what she's doing right now. Maybe with a little more help, though. I hope Stephanie is paying her.
Sadly, Marie feels this is the treatment she, herself, deserves. Overworked and used for sure, yet she returned. She is 30 years old. I really hope she is paid fairly. We will never know. She accepts whatever it is though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Multi millionaire, Stephanie is so cheap that she will not replace the old nasty broken grate in the outdoor grill so Grant had to order and pay for a new grate to install on the old barbecue grill next to the kitchen. Stephanie has no embarrassment or shame at the pathetic state of the grill. Remember when Potts fled the Dump after the Boxing Day barbecue and left the filthy grill and his bbq mess at the dump for others to clean up, as well as leaving a speeding ticket that he wanted Ñutty to pay for him?

The grill is filthy and was not cleaned after.Pottie’s Boxing Day barbecue or ever. Typical holiday from hygiene Dump filth. such a dirty group of people. Stephanie claims that the new grifted grate is “ swanky“ ( she must have been reading her word of the day calendar again).

Stephanie has no shame from grifting off of every person that enters her life. She is shameless.

Click to watch Marie complain that someone forgot the poo bags. Who believes that any of the lazy Dump crew members clean up Ratso’s poop in the courtyard or yard at the Dump? have we ever seen Marie with a Ratso poo bag before? Stephanie gives a smart ass snarky reply.

Marie:
10:03
someone forgotten the Poo bags over here

Stephanie snarkily replies:
uh I haven't. I didn't poo over there. I
10:10
didn't know. it wasn't you grant ?no I
10:13
thought about it…..
I wouldn't fancy eating any of the food "from the garden" knowing what Ratso does and how hopeless they all are at washing things and hygiene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they not teach geography in the Netherlands. Netherlands to Bath via Lalande is a really terrible route plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven't posted or watched steffi for ages - what luck to be recommended the shipping containers episode. Not one brain cell between them. Absolutely brilliant. Guess that's one way to explain in 2026 why cuz couldn't do the panelling! I'm hoping the clothes and "costumes" go in next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I get the impression that Grant is none too happy about having his meals in Cinderella's kitchen rather than sitting with the guests as he did when he was there with his wife. He will also be the odd job man doing all the heavy carrying which Snorty can't manage. I guess he won't enjoy his visit as much as he did in the past. Good for Amaury and Natti avoiding supper time, probably because they are fed up with acting as waiters and serving little lover boy. At least, he now has to pour the wine himself, which he won't like; he wants to play the lord of the manor at the head of the table, pretentious little prick!
Serves him right for coming back 😂🤣
---
Oi Gooder, you just continuously talk out of your arse.

Meanwhile, Nathan Sherard is happily installing heating systems in other people's property. People who want to pay to fill it up and have it working.

I do wonder if there has been some kind of full structural survey done and the building has been deemed unsafe in other areas. Look how easily that huge chunk of masonary fell out by that roof window the other day.

She's gettng seriously out of her depth now, the years of hoarding and neglect can no longer be disguised/hidden.

WAKE UP VIEWERS IT'S ALL THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT NOW.
Please can someone give Nathan a call. It is in the interest of her patreons to know why he hasn’t come back.
---
Haven't posted or watched steffi for ages - what luck to be recommended the shipping containers episode. Not one brain cell between them. Absolutely brilliant. Guess that's one way to explain in 2026 why cuz couldn't do the panelling! I'm hoping the clothes and "costumes" go in next.
I haven’t watched in two years. Maybe i should go take a peak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Fanny said the container were to store stuff from the big room and bedrooms above. So far that is 40 boxes of books that are NOT from those rooms.
I imagine Snorts has to buy several lots to get the one piece he wants at auction, I noticed he has little colllections of odds and ends cups etc all over the place. He drives off to get his shopping fix , unpacks it for flog content , goodness knows who dumps it on the floors .
It is May and Mummy said she might be back in May.
Why not store stuff in the bagheads house they never use it.

40 boxes down three flights of stairs across to the damp rusty containers. Will Snorts help?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
1714907638987.png

Now here's a useful idea for using up some of those huge wardrobes in some of the various chateau bedrooms, or even a corridor.

The above is the winner of stupid comment of the day on the Gibbons page.

Still Fanny has got a plethora of wardrobes but sadly every recent toilet plumbing effort has resulted in a bog that doesn't flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Narnia is falling down, falling down, falling down
Narnia is falling down my fair Fanny…….
I really wonder if an architect, or some recent survey, has indicated that the stuff stored upstairs is in danger of causing a major collapse and that's why she got the containers. The next stuff to be stored will be all the textiles now in the wardrobes in Narnia. I can just imagine what would happen to all that fabric stored in a container! As for the books, she is really not interested in them at all, despite what she says. She and Snorts just like looking at the pretty pictures and the bulk of the books are just for show. Many of the books in the containers will have been gifts from fans and patrons, some of them may have been precious family possessions. Fanny could not care a fig for the books or the people who took the trouble to send them to her. If she starts grifting for a library, I would be furious. At least, John's wife was probably an intelligent woman (aside from marrying a tobacco supporter!) who loved books. John is building a library in her memory and will do it with care, respect, and good taste. Fanny would not be capable of any of that. I also think that the paneling being stored in a container, will be the final straw for Amaury. I think he will be furious and I hope it means he will not work on the Grand Salon. The problem is, if he does, back out of it, Fanny will, no doubt, use the need to employ a contractor, as an excuse to grift even more cash.
That woman needs immediate psychiatric treatment or, if she is not considered to be in need of treatment, then she needs locking up for her own and everyone else's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It is May and Mummy said she might be back in May.
I am waiting for Mummy 🦇 to return.
That old woman is going to pop a gasket !
There will be fights and tantrums and hopefully Mummy 🦇will throw Snorts out as I do think the old girl has some $$$ in the place and Fanny is making it very down market and so - worth even less that was it was !
Can't wait!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_1290.jpeg

Why not have a Book Sale on the Patron Days? Soft cover .25 cents & Hard cover .50 cents. She could probably raise enough funds to build the library.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.