Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Daniel Preston!
Like a Victorian lady showing her ankle!
1714661954378.png

The real deal, no Photoshop this time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
They’re probably happy to take any sponsorship deal they get offered. I don’t hold it against them. I mean it takes hours to put these videos out. What are they supposed to do it for free? I’d want make more money.
If that works for you that’s great, but Better Help’s history shows a significant amount of damage inflicted on those they were supposed to be helping. I have a personal connection here with a close friend whose trans daughter committed suicide directly because of the “therapist” influence. I have no problem with people earning a living through YouTube. Creating a vlog is a choice though, it turns them into influencers like it or not. Any vlogger needs to put the effort into researching the product they’re shilling for. Otherwise they will tarred with the same brush. Particularly when the product being promoted has measurable affects on someone’s state of mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

ScooterMaGoo

I especially liked in the video at John's chateau, when Stephanie was telling Snorts how she was going to bake the camenbert, and his reply was "I know nothing".

No truer words were ever spoken...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pencil Pine Principessa

2 days ago

Fanny replied:
The chapel is the current renovation - as it's costing over half a million euros, it's blocking funds for other things at the moment!
What a load of dung. 💩
The chapel renovation surely hasn’t blocked funds for five star luxury travel to at least TEN COUNTRIES in the past few months alone or untold compulsive shopping expeditions! Listen up Fanny you absurd wretch! You are a pathetic little helpless baby who never grew up, who runs away from every responsibility and steals from gullible people who think they are helping restore your crumbling mistake of a dumpy broken chateau. Your selfish greed has alienated almost every single person you thought was your friend or family and Phoolish Phiphi has driven away the few who were left because he is a ridiculous, uncultured pretentious fop. Grow up. Go to therapy. Fix your life and fix the damn shitoo!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Imperious Me

VIP Member
There's a running theme with Snorts, he never gets up for breakfast or to go anywhere in the mornings when they stay at other peoples properties. It's the height of rudeness in my opinion... You are a guest, and the hosts have planned your stay to make sure you have a good time. Show up you asshole.

• Heart
  • Sick

Jeeves

VIP Member
Here's the Facebook post about the opening of A La Bonne Vauvre from 6 days ago. Not one photo of the world famous Chatelaine's presence at the event. I think that says a lot of how much the locals really feel about her. (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557176341275)

See below supporting liar's message on YouTube posted 5 days ago that Jarvis was too sick to edit.
Actually, I think this is Fanny in her blue jacket, skinny jeans and black pointy loafers - and clutching a glass of wine naturally! She was obviously making the most of the €1.5 wine! (You can see her shoes and ankles when she shows off her tray to Snorty.)

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 17.33.57.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Little Alex Horne on British Taskmaster would send you over the edge with his teeth I reckon.
Alex Horne is hot. Nothing about that can change my mind. ❤

I wonder if she thinks this is a tv presenter style!?
Yeah from the 1980’s morning shows 😂🤣😆
Yep, 80'es or 90'es back when Chanel was a luxury brand and you'd aspire to own a piece.

You know what they say? Big feet... Big shoes.
Actually, science says long nose, long...

She also hates tattle and all of us.🤷‍♀️
The feeling is mutual Cara.
Cara's Bidet.png
Cara's Cooch.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
OK..... Hubs and I had a fight but we did it !!! :love:

The first is the photo of a busker in Sydney who played his guitar with that bag on his head........ I think the trend is spreading !
Its not BagHead as he was Asian.

The other is the Sydney Harbour Bridge ..... no , we did not climb it but my daughter has years before .

This is something Fanny will never be able to do because you must be breath tested and free of alcohol to climb .... plus the sight of a old lady with no pants on when driving across the bridge and you look up would cause traffic accidents! :rolleyes::(:ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

newengland

500K for that chapel? Really Fraud Fanny? You really think everyone is that gullible? No way in he** has that chapel sucked up that kind of money. And if it has come even close, you’re a bigger idiot than anyone ever imagined.

Such gall. You’re a nauseating Liar. Scam Artist.

Get that dog neutered, clip his nails, clean his ears, get something for his oozing eyes. Train him. Train yourself.
Fix your dump. Stop lying, Stop Shopping. Stop Traveling. Punch Snorts. Go pray in that chapel and beg forgiveness for being such a phony, lying, thieving cvnt. One day it will all come back at you and smack you hard in your ridiculously botoxed face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

C'est moi

VIP Member
The last guest dinner that Despicable fanny hosted and flogged was in the Marquis appartement, I believe. It will be interesting to see where they dine this weekend! Is the fuk tat Chinese takeaway completely out of action as a dining room now? I think yes. Is the entrance hall cum dining room also now out of commission? And if so, why? 2 shipping containers delivered to be filled with... what?

What if Despicable fanny has had to do a Billy and empty the spaces above the grand salon because, not surprisingly with all the weight, the saggy beam issue is getting saggier. Are the 2 known dining areas, and perhaps other rooms, being used as a transient area on the way to the shipping containers? This would make solid gold content but, for some reason, Despicable fanny doesn't want it filmed! Nutzis' working area/guest lounge is chock full of shite and nothing is being seen to tidy it. Have we seen any guests in there?

Something new is afoot and Despicable fanny doesn't want anything to be seen of whatever is going on. Keeping an eye on guests and visitors posts could reveal interesting information. I can't imagine Grunt Hill being told he can't post things and abiding by it.

Eyes peeled 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 39