Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
That was my Mothers scent and I have a old bottle and I take it out and smell ..... it reminds me of her.
We bought it online from FragranceNet ....... they are good to deal with too.

My favourite would be Infini by Caron BUT...... they have changed it ...... My mother gave me a bottle (parfum too ) for my 16 birthday..... I ask but never thought she would buy it!
I have many favourites but Mitsouko, Jicky, Cruel Gardenia all by Guerlain.
Those are all really good ones!
You know what I just realized? I mixed up the bottles....it's the Guerlain special edition bottles I was thinking about, the one I said I liked other versions better than this year's, not the Diorissimo bottles! This is the one from this year:

1714720177895.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

FecilitéJ

Thank you for saying what I was about to post. Not an attempt to police the thread, just reiterating that Grant’s daughter is a minor. There are any number of reasons that the trip might have been made during term time. Quite honestly, I feel it’s hugely inappropriate to speculate from the outside looking in.
Like I mentioned previously, I just hope they make an effort to make it a special time for her. I don't have children but I am an Auntie and Great Auntie and love nothing more than planning days, activities, movie nights, educational trips etc when I get the opportunity. I hope hving the opportunity to be in a foreign country (especially for so long) will be amazing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I felt sick watching Billy cutting Sadies tiles, it is a miracle he still has all his fingers ! That bloody piano music is the worst EVER, come on Sadie.
I’m not sure how it works but those blades are dull. I don’t think you can cut yourself on the blade.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
What I don't want is her to be put to work as a chambermaid. Which is what happens to girls there. I think that's why Clara Windsor Heffer or whatever her name was left early. She flew there literally thinking she'd be "brushing my teeth in champagne". I'm afraid she found herself cleaning toilets and departed.
I think she got very homesick and that is why she left.

• Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
And tragically a lot of others being given Electric shock therapy who DO NOT want it. ☹
Whilst it is far far less than ideal - for some, it is the only way to stop the thought patterns that have extreme negative knock on effects. I've also seen it as the only way to stop catatonia. In NZ at least, it is never used lightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Do you like this song? I have had this song in rotation while I have been doing some work today. It reminds me of old school late 1980’s, 1990’s alt. pop. rock.Serious vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Imperious Me

VIP Member
What I don't want is her to be put to work as a chambermaid. Which is what happens to girls there. I think that's why Clara Windsor Heffer or whatever her name was left early. She flew there literally thinking she'd be "brushing my teeth in champagne". I'm afraid she found herself cleaning toilets and departed.
Sorry to laugh but that last bit was funny... If she's there to work hopefully she's just helping prep with Marie for a couple of hours a day...
---
not true..
It was actually. The law was just changed in February but mental health issues were good enough to qualify...

Reactions: 12