The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that , “ Amaury is the speedy Gonzales of carpentry.” Snorts is the speedy Gonzales of spending. Stephanie is the Speedy Gonzales of lying. FRK is just not speedy at all. Ratso runs circles around all of them day and night. He is so bored.
At least Ratso has Ruby who knows all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Piers was humble bragging (again) and I could only see Marie... what is that? It does not look appetizing even though I love smoked salmon.. potatoes? Beets? Overkill?
1714054975797.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Snorts has a BIG problem with ingrown hairs on his neck, and that's why he doesn't shave. Some of the bumps look red and infected. I really think the only option left for him since he doesn't have the genetic makeup to grow a nice full beard, is to wrap his long hair under his chin and fastens it with a brooch.
Or take a fashion tip from Nick and just start wearing a bag over his head at all times.Win win situation for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wearing that jacket, he's trying to look like a country gentleman, the lord of the estate. He is, however, completely unable to carry it off as he is so ungainly, so crass, and so ignorant.
Tweed in London (“brown in town”) - an emphatic no.

Once a jumped-up prat, always a jumped-up prat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Marie's interviewing questions based loosely on Fanny's interviewing skills:

Q: What brings you to La Lande?
A: The add you put on your IG account.

Q: Have you always wanted to be part of La Lande?
A: I've never heard of it before now.

Q: How can you contribute to the magic of La Lande?
A: I have cooking skills and I know what a clean kitchen looks like.

Q: Do you consider yourself a goddess?
A: Was that in the add?

Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Q: What is your favorite color and why?

Q: What is your most embarrassing moment?
A: Answering your add and coming here.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Hey guys! I am looking for some extra help for our Patreon Days this year! You will be working alongside me to prepare lunch for 3 days!"
Nope. That is a hard pass from me.
Working alongside you, Stephanie Jarvis, is what W.E.B. DuBois would call a "psychological wage" of whiteness. Your implication that nearness to you confers so much access, status, and prestige that no wage will be required is exceptionally exploitative and vile. You are a natural fascist. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2895790

Here she is again, ladies and gentlemen...reporting live from bed, making sure to show some skin for the Seniors Only Fans patrons...

Loathsome lizard
One reason people who know me call me Billy Budd.
I honestly did not think she thought appearing in bed or bathrobe was sexy until this minute. Because it is so patently unattractive.
I see now it is her way of flashing us.
Thankfully, I've hung around you hags and trolls long enough to learn some things.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Snorts has a BIG problem with ingrown hairs on his neck, and that's why he doesn't shave. Some of the bumps look red and infected. I really think the only option left for him since he doesn't have the genetic makeup to grow a nice full beard, is to wrap his long hair under his chin and fastens it with a brooch.
1714060819594.gif

1714060521606.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tweed in London (“brown in town”) - an emphatic no.
Once a jumped-up prat, always a jumped-up prat.
Was Philip trying to dress like Dan the gardener when he & Stephanie went to London together at Christmas time a few years ago and had dinner at that fancy restaurant?

Yet another cringy & creepy little getaway.

None of SJ’s trips are normal.

Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
.... nad j

... and judging from the fresh needle mark bumps all over her face, she managed to squeeze in a visit to the plastic surgeon's office as well. I suspect that was her sole reason for traipsing all the way across town.
This is a more realistic itinerary of Fanny's time in London.

Day 1 - Manicure, Dinner with Davy

Day 2 - Massimo Dutti & Plastic Surgeon's Office
In London it is a 10 minute walk from Massimo Dutti Oxford Street store to Harley Street. Fanny picked up her slacks and then spent the afternoon in the plastic surgeon's office.

Day 3 - Charity Shops

Day 4 - Shopping & Pick Up Yves Delorme sheets

Day 5 - Shopping, Hair appointment, Charity Event

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ded now. Srsly, snorking my cafe con leche.

---
Working alongside you, Stephanie Jarvis, is what W.E.B. DuBois would call a "psychological wage" of whiteness. Your implication that nearness to you confers so much access, status, and prestige that no wage will be required is exceptionally exploitative and vile. You are a natural fascist. Shame on you.
Ooops, I see this was a Marie post, and not a Stephanie post. I jumped on it because Clara often said Stephanie said eating dinner with her was worth €75.
What does Marie, the pocket tyrant, mean by it? The same thing, I think. And also, I will be the boss of you. Marie is one of the people bedazzled by the psychological wage of working for Stephanie, as is Pheeph. Neither of them literally have a single outside asset or credential. Are Nati and Amaury showing signs of independence? Has Amaury understood there will be no renovations?
---
Perhaps that last crocheting visitor with the pineapple can stitch a beard attached to a beanie for PP. (No offense to Tattlers who enjoy this craft!)
Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 10.26.12 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.