The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was up with the way he entered the room? That was hilarious.
That was his surprise/wow/bj/new porcelain face...
---
I think I’m the only one in the world who hates lamb. I don’t like the smell. I don’t like the taste. I don’t like the texture. My husband is Middle Eastern and he loves the lamb, but I make him cook it on the barbecue grill. It is not smelling up my house.
'..my house..' you sound like Philip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My nutty dog who is part Basenji wants to chase and kill everything. He does kill every single lizard that comes onto my pool enclosure and he will try to chase bunnies squirrels anything else that’s out there. He will try because he’s a dog. I keep him on a leash while walking because he’s a knucklehead And either will try to attack large dogs or just run away not realizing that I feed him and let him sleep In my bed. But he is a dog that equals animal! He has many toys ( spoiled rotten ) an elephant, a lion, a possum that he shakes and tries to get this squeaky out of. I’m assuming he’s trying to kill them. He rips off their arms their ears I sew them back on. But he is an animal again. I do not send him to doggy daycare. He’s 13. He has a 3000 square-foot house to run around in and enjoy his day. I do have a video camera and alarm systems because we had a house-fire 12 years ago that killed my two big dogs, old English & lab, I never would’ve got this crazy cowboy dog. If it wasn’t that he was needing a home. I had first agreed to foster him and then of course now he’s my boyfriend and I’m madly in love with him. If He’s not trying to kill lizards or animals. He’s asleep next to me somewhere. I would think it would be nearly impossible for that tiny dog (lance ) to catch and kill all the chickens, but I am also surprised that the princess did not use the death of the chickens in a video like all the other people have done. I know very little about chickens or if they run fast or fly, but I know all the bunnies in my neighborhood kind of sit there still, and then soon as my dog starts to go after them, they takeoff. He would never catch them even off a leash. I do feel bad for that dog, but it seems like he loves to be outside. He has a lot of freedom and he has people around him all day. Just because Fanny and PP don’t take care of him it seems as if Ann Marie is an animal lover and Marie does seem to love him and he has a BFF and Ruby and all of us have been worried about Ruby now we get to see Ruby so often. OK, I’m done.

PS I have had the worst worst hair color that I’ve ever had in my whole entire life and now I just want to stay in my house and cry. The hairdresser said she’ll fix it on Monday but until then I’m wearing a hat to the grocery
Hang in there lady, I once dyed my hair orange like Ronald MC Donald orange. And I went to work the next day. I didn't think it was bad, until I saw the looks on peoples faces. Hats are ok and it can be fixed. At least you have hair. #Snorts
---
Thanks now I want lasagna

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That was his surprise/wow/bj/new porcelain face...
---

'..my house..' you sound like Philip.

If only I did not.
1. Clean
2. cook
3. laundry
4. Pay the mortgage
5. Would rather die than serve anything he has cooked including tuna pasta surprise and lasagna.
6. Care for my dog myself
7. Bathe
8. Have a job
9. Have many friends
10. Support myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If only I did not.
1. Clean
2. cook
3. laundry
4. Pay the mortgage
5. Would rather die than serve anything he has cooked including tuna pasta surprise and lasagna.
6. Care for my dog myself
7. Bathe
8. Have a job
9. Have many friends
10. Support myself
Yeah, the peaches and tuna really stumped me, and I'll pretty much eat any savory meat dish with fruit in it. It's kind of like my thing.
Tuna and peaches, pushing it. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, the peaches and tuna really stumped me, and I'll pretty much eat any savory meat dish with fruit in it. It's kind of like my thing.
Disgusting. Much like his turkey schnitzel, cold jarred peas and apple sauce🤢 Also his hair ‘system’ when growing out looks like a whoopie cushion you need when you fracture your coccyx and cannot manage #2s. I am ‘allergic’ to ALL of that.
---
Disgusting. Much like his turkey schnitzel, cold jarred peas and apple sauce🤢 Also his hair ‘system’ when growing out looks like a whoopie cushion you need when you fracture your coccyx and cannot manage #2s. I am ‘allergic’ to ALL of that.
Oh, and the criminal hoarding thing going on. I also have allergies to THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do put tuna in macaroni cheese, my son always wants bacon in it as well! So I'll do some on the side but.... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
"Pencil Pine Principessa, post: 19149665, member: 328708"]
Shrek’s leer always looks like he’s breathing heavily, thinking unspeakable thoughts

Shudder 🤢 yes thank go he gave up the creepy cravat and dressing gown it always gave me wanna be hugh vibes
View attachment 2903132
Hugh did have one thing in common with Stephanie....he too was a bleep-der

Bad bad joke I know🤪, I couldnt help myself....maybe I've been possessed by Henny Youngman😀
---
I do put tuna in macaroni cheese, my son always wants bacon in it as well! So I'll do some on the side but.... :sick:
We call that tuna casserole. Made with boxed Kraft Mac & cheese and Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. I actually crave that every once in awhile. My mother used to make it when I was a child, that's what she considered cooking😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Blimey their decorators are slow it has been weeks on one room. They do very little themselves now and still it is slow, they do a good job though but seriously they are lazy too-go get a job

There charges seem incredibly high, I reckon she's being charged top dollar.

Reactions: 19
I think I’m the only one in the world who hates lamb. I don’t like the smell. I don’t like the taste. I don’t like the texture. My husband is Middle Eastern and he loves the lamb, but I make him cook it on the barbecue grill. It is not smelling up my house.
Your comment could have been my comment. I loathe lamb . . . and for the same reasons, and also like you I refuse to cook it so Mr GM grills it on the barbecue. Growing up, I think I had too many Sunday lamb roasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are the sandwiches always cold or sometimes grilled? They actually sound good, but I love cheese and onions lol
The ones from the supermarket are always cold but I don’t see why you could t grill them at home.

Reactions: 19
Are the sandwiches always cold or sometimes grilled? They actually sound good, but I love cheese and onions lol
M&S ones are grated cheddar cheese and onion in mayo on buttered bread and they are yummy. Apart from my family, M&S food is the only thing I miss about the UK 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In England if you say cheese sandwich it's cold and spread with butter before the cheese and raw onion is added. I love a fried cheese and onion sandwich best, but bought a retro toastie maker, it's a comfort thing, and no faff. I will add Worcestershire sauce to the toastie or a fig chutney. My favourite cheese sandwich is a crusty baguette with bri, grapes and Walnuts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When I come home from the hairdressers himself comes out with the same quote that he's used for the last 44 years...
"I thought you were getting your hair done?"
And he still thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever 🤦‍♀️
My husband calls my facial appointments . . . a visit to the panel beaters.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
M&S ones are grated cheese and onion in mayo on buttered bread and they are yummy. Apart from my family, M&S food is the only thing I miss about the UK 😂
It's not quite the same (my insta private but those who follow me my last post was pink 😉) I live on a tiny island, with one village store, and I miss M&S so so much. It's one of the first shops I dive into when on the mainland. I was quite overcome with joy when I last visited.. I also miss Chinese takeaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The ones from the supermarket are always cold but I don’t see why you could t grill them at home.
Just realized my post sounds as if I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich lol. Tonight I think I'll make grilled cheese with caramelized onions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.