The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops! Stephanie forgot that she was faking being sick, watch below as she scrambles to save her story.line about being ill and then immediately goes into the ongoing chapel grift campaign,

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SETTING THE STAGE;/ STORYLINE TO EBEG FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE EUROS/DOLLARS FOR THE CHAPEL ( of course, paid to her personally in her slush fund.)
being done now this is incredibly
5:59
uplifting even in my current
I know L
6:02
lot it's absolutely marvelous because of
6:05
course this was another problem that we
6:07
discovered when we were working on the
6:09
chapel it hadn't been included in the
6:10
original quote we found leaks in two
6:13
places one of them very serious and this
6:15
has been a major problem at every step
6:18
of the way the original renovation costs
6:20
were half a million
6:22
500,000 and in fact it's going up all
6:25
the time because of things like this

THE CALCULATED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION CONTINUES: she even attempts to look like she is barely holding back fake tears

6:29
it it's quite heart-wrenching but
6:32
because of all of you who adopted a star
6:35
because of all of my patrons of the
6:37
Shadow Diaries and because of the
6:39
sponsors of these videos I am able to
6:41
just say to the architect yes let's keep
6:43
on going let's repair the roof let's
6:46
ensure that the work we're doing inside
6:48
gets protected

Cheese on toast, the Chapel renovations are going to cost MORE than her Shitoo is worth! It would have been far less expensive to raze the entire structure and build new. SMH- for that amount of money, she could have had the Shitoo structural issues sorted, the roof and the facade redone (which would help with the damp), and still had some money left. Priorities- Fanny's are completely whacked!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Funny how she can do her ad in her video in a normal voice, but once it is over, she has to revert back to her fake sick mode. She then tries to appear “ thrifty” and wonders if they need all The books that Philip purchased, because “ they do not have a library.” Is that going to be here next ebegging campaign? Has she ever thought about throwing half of the tit that she has out or donating them? She doesn’t need 5000 books. Gluttonous Stephanie Cannot even think about reducing the amount of books that she has such a greedy hoarder.

How does Stephanie smell the cooking so well when she supposedly has a cold or the flu? Weird.

More fake sickness manipulation. Stephanie, wrapped up in her blanket roaming the Dump grounds and visiting the chapel in her pajamas. She is suddenly worried the chapel workers will see her in her pajamas? They have seen her in less routinely. What a joke. The woman who routinely films videos distributed to hundreds of thousands of viewers naked in her bed is suddenly shy and worried about offending workers by pretending to be sick? Too late. Looks like Ratso was spending the day primarily out of the lens of the camera up in FRK’s room. Stephanie then ” literally races back in.” to the Dump for lasagne dinner, what a great meal to eat when you are sick with the flu.

I've been wanting to
10:46
come out and see what they've been doing
10:48
to the chapel all day but I didn't want
10:49
to be seen like this
now they've gone
10:52
home see if I can work out what's being
10:53
done to the roof

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Proposed Tattle-inspired title for her next video- TOO MUCH SHOPPING?

(Yes! Yes, you hag! It IS too much 🤬 shopping! You have an unchecked addiction and are enabled by your addict fake gay fiance )

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Stephanie claims that her voice is “ croaking” but she sounds perfectly normal, and she reads a book to cast member Philip. She didn’t claims that she reads to Snorty a lot. Phillip eagerly agrees that she reads to him often. Shades of a mummy reading her child a bedtime story, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how she can do her ad in her video in a normal voice, but once it is over, she has to revert back to her fake sick mode. She then tries to appear “ thrifty” and wonders if they need all The books that Philip purchased, because “ they do not have a library.” Is that going to be here next ebegging campaign? Has she ever thought about throwing half of the tit that she has out or donating them? She doesn’t need 5000 books. Gluttonous Stephanie Cannot even think about reducing the amount of books that she has such a greedy hoarder.

How does Stephanie smell the cooking so well when she supposedly has a cold or the flu? Weird.

More fake sickness manipulation. Stephanie, wrapped up in her blanket roaming the Dump grounds and visiting the chapel in her pajamas. She is suddenly worried the chapel workers will see her in her pajamas? They have seen her in less routinely. What a joke. The woman who routinely films videos distributed to hundreds of thousands of viewers naked in her bed is suddenly shy and worried about offending workers by pretending to be sick? Too late. Looks like Ratso was spending the day primarily out of the lens of the camera up in FRK’s room. Stephanie then ” literally races back in.” to the Dump for lasagne dinner, what a great meal to eat when you are sick with the flu.

I've been wanting to
10:46
come out and see what they've been doing
10:48
to the chapel all day but I didn't want
10:49
to be seen like this
now they've gone
10:52
home see if I can work out what's being
10:53
done to the roof

Who makes lasagna for someone with "the flu?" Plus, that lasagna looked it was already pre-chewed. vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Another Etsy auction buy is revealed! A new silver pot for a plant ( which pathological liar Phillip claims was 15 euros) Does the porcelain loser ever stop shopping?He greedily wants to purchase several more baskets. unbelievable. Stephanie shows off all the gluttony nonstop and has other huge portions of her gluttony, but still eBegs nonstop for more free money from people ( meaning of which are on restricted incomes).
BE63DD8E-597D-43D5-8F64-D24D8C4B918F.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just caught up and I want to chime in about Marie wanting to work as a yacht chef. As we've all mentioned there is no way she could get a job as a chef on a super yacht (like Loon or Below Deck). She couldn't get a job as a sous chef or even a dish washer.

Well, she couldn't even get a job as a chef on a small yacht! I follow Lily Davison, who was a stew on Below Deck Med season 8, on Insta and TikTok. She's now a chef on a catamaran based in Barbados. It's just her and the captain, and they have between four to seven guests on board each charter.

She gets up at 6am, works out, then preps breakfast (including a fruit platter) before making a hot breakfast. After that meal, she preps dessert and makes either a focaccia, naan or pizza dough.

While the guests are off the boat she makes their beds, and tidies their bathroom. Then she preps for lunch eg a protein and four sides, pizzas and salads, poke bowls etc. In the afternoon, she preps dinner (my favourite is her beef ragu that she starts in the morning). When the guests come back from snorkelling, she has a large platter for them at 5pm before dinner at 7.30pm followed by dessert.

She's in bed by 10pm after cleaning the kitchen, dining area and setting the table for breakfast.

When off charter, she gets the preference sheets for the next charter, uses Chat GPT to organise menus then has huge lists of ingredients. The captain and her strip the beds, take the laundry in town to be cleaned and she shops at least 3 supermarkets to get the food.

Back on the boat, she cleans all the cupboards before restocking.

Marie wouldn't last day one of breakfast!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watch Ratso violently shake his new toy, much like he has likely shaken the chickens and roosters he has chased and caught. That is why Ratso needs to be kept away from the peahens and peacocks, it is his natural high prey instinct. Good owners would make sure he is not off leash to protect him from chasing creatures, Notice that the dog is spent the day with Marie and that Marie, not Stephanie, is feeding him dinner. Again cold/ flu plagues Stephanie comments that the dinner “ smells very good.”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember that Stephanie has ebegged and collected over 4 times more in patreon funds and star grifting than she has ever invested in the dump herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I just caught up and I want to chime in about Marie wanting to work as a yacht chef. As we've all mentioned there is no way she could get a job as a chef on a super yacht (like Loon or Below Deck). She couldn't get a job as a sous chef or even a dish washer.

Well, she couldn't even get a job as a chef on a small yacht! I follow Lily Davison, who was a stew on Below Deck Med season 8, on Insta and TikTok. She's now a chef on a catamaran based in Barbados. It's just her and the captain, and they have between four to seven guests on board each charter.

She gets up at 6am, works out, then preps breakfast (including a fruit platter) before making a hot breakfast. After that meal, she preps dessert and makes either a focaccia, naan or pizza dough.

While the guests are off the boat she makes their beds, and tidies their bathroom. Then she preps for lunch eg a protein and four sides, pizzas and salads, poke bowls etc. In the afternoon, she preps dinner (my favourite is her beef ragu that she starts in the morning). When the guests come back from snorkelling, she has a large platter for them at 5pm before dinner at 7.30pm followed by dessert.

She's in bed by 10pm after cleaning the kitchen, dining area and setting the table for breakfast.

When off charter, she gets the preference sheets for the next charter, uses Chat GPT to organise menus then has huge lists of ingredients. The captain and her strip the beds, take the laundry in town to be cleaned and she shops at least 3 supermarkets to get the food.

Back on the boat, she cleans all the cupboards before restocking.

Marie wouldn't last day one of breakfast!
I'm exhausted just reading her schedule! This job is definitely for a young and super organized person. Marie is still fairly young but that's it. She'd be sick within a day or two from the stress of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All those cookbooks and the shitoo crew repeatedly try to make the same two things: lasagna and lemon meringue pie. Every time is getting worse. That lasagna looked like slop.

View attachment 2899957View attachment 2899958
How many times do we have to tell them to let the lasagna sit & rest before serving. Every damn weekend they leave the guest dinners sitting out getting cold, but lasagna they pull directly out of the oven, plunk down on the table, and immediately start eating.
I'm sure you're correct, but in my opinion letting her lasagna rest WILL NOT help that lasagna. It looks like refried beans. It lacks cheese, which should be through the lasagna, not just on top. It just looks nasty!
*I'm assuming the tomato topped 1/3 of it is for Lord Douchebag.........I can think of a hundred different things to top a lasagna with that would be better than out of season tomatoes that would still give the lasagna some integrity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
FFS..PhiPhi says that Marie told him to just mix together all of the cheeses in the fridge to act as a substitute for parmesan cheese ..how can they be that dense?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm sure you're correct, but in my opinion letting her lasagna rest WILL NOT help that lasagna. It looks like refried beans. It lacks cheese, which should be through the lasagna, not just on top. It just looks nasty!
*I'm assuming the tomato topped 1/3 of it is for Lord Douchebag.........I can think of a hundred different things to top a lasagna with that would be better than out of season tomatoes that would still give the lasagna some integrity.
He should stick with his canned peaches lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She either needs to make traditional Italian lasagna from a recipe or nonna endorsed YT video or stop making what she calls lasagna! It's disgraceful! Even their Taco Tuesday's are better than the lasagna and that's saying something. PP can make his own dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
27 minutes ag
Shopaholics.

joycestempa5647
48 minutes ago
Main living room - what’s going on in there? Why haven’t you been talking about what’s holding up the installation of the new panels? Are the repairs that extensive? Do they affect the rooms upstairs? Do they affect the exterior walls? Has any of that work been done behind the scenes? It seems like it’s been at least a year since you explained what the problem is and how it’s being resolved…..or have I simply missed every video about it? How do you manage guests without having that room functional, especially when the weather isn’t warm enough for them to sit out on the terrace. Are they sitting in the small library room instead…the dark one with the heavy drapery and the Alice in Wonderland bathroom

1. kevinjewell233
    57 minutes ago
    Remember when you have a cold that dairy and red meat create phlegm...they are off limits for every cold in the ideal world

maggieziehl9290
57 minutes ago
Stay off the diary.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jayrose59
1 hour ago
It would be good to have another ADOPT A STAR campaign when the new stars are put on the restored vault.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@lanclincunningham12
1 hour ago
Get well the whole world needs you Stephanie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't miss. Two storage bins arrived to store everything in the grund salon. Could it be they are actually going to start work????? Also don't you have to go through the grund salon to get to the winter salon? She is still having guests in the winter salon

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She either needs to make traditional Italian lasagna from a recipe or nonna endorsed YT video or stop making what she calls lasagna! It's disgraceful! Even their Taco Tuesday's are better than the lasagna and that's saying something.
So funny....as I read your post, and got to where you said their tacos are better than the lasagna, I said in my head "and that's saying something"........which is exactly what you wrote!

Don't get me started on their tack-o (as Stephanie calls them) nights, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS..PhiPhi says that Marie told him to just mix together all of the cheeses in the fridge to act as a substitute for parmesan cheese ..how can they be that dense?
Could have still grated the parm in the freezer... Easier to grate frozen cheese anyway they are just dumb

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.