Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
  • I'm not a super smeller or super taster or super anything, I'm average on all accounts.
  • Fanny has a cold, not COVID, not the flu, just a boring old cold from running down her immune system.
  • I don't like gelatinous foods - no mushrooms, no creme brulee, no flan, no anything with gelatin in it.
  • Sometime cilantro taste fine to me, sometimes it tastes like soap so I avoid it.
  • All my dishes I eat off of are lead free, I don't have anything old and funky.
  • I don't own any dresses with lemons on it.
  • I love my cat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Lancelot was struggling to escape from Philip. Marie depresses the hell out of me. Stephanie is falsely exuberant . A beat scene.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
In my 63 years on this earth I have never seen lasagna served with slices of tomato ontop....but I'm just a simple merican so what do I know?😀
Don't forget the apple sauce he had too.🤢 ready to drizzle on his portion.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
Pekey is back home and now I am trying to catch up!
Daut and I had a lovely time and the weather was great in Sydney.

Was there ANY renovations and is Fanny travelling???

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
27 minutes ag
Shopaholics.

joycestempa5647
48 minutes ago
Main living room - what’s going on in there? Why haven’t you been talking about what’s holding up the installation of the new panels? Are the repairs that extensive? Do they affect the rooms upstairs? Do they affect the exterior walls? Has any of that work been done behind the scenes? It seems like it’s been at least a year since you explained what the problem is and how it’s being resolved…..or have I simply missed every video about it? How do you manage guests without having that room functional, especially when the weather isn’t warm enough for them to sit out on the terrace. Are they sitting in the small library room instead…the dark one with the heavy drapery and the Alice in Wonderland bathroom

1. kevinjewell233
    57 minutes ago
    Remember when you have a cold that dairy and red meat create phlegm...they are off limits for every cold in the ideal world

maggieziehl9290
57 minutes ago
Stay off the diary.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jayrose59
1 hour ago
It would be good to have another ADOPT A STAR campaign when the new stars are put on the restored vault.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@lanclincunningham12
1 hour ago
Get well the whole world needs you Stephanie.

• Sick
  • Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
People are cancelling their visits…….I wonder why……maybe they aren’t &nod of radishes, as they feature in every dinner course……a bit of salmon, some chicken, half a ton of radishes, and some wafers for dessert…… €75 - I begyourpardon?

• Haha
  • Angry

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Let's recreate Fanny's Thrifty Day in London Town.

I call BS - I don't believe Fanny did all this in a single day, especially if she traveled by bus, as she said she did, for most of it. This itinerary would have included close to 4 hours travel time in a single day, plus all the filming.
  • Gets dressed, eats yogurt, bids Davy farewell
  • Walks to Angel Station
  • Travels on the 19 bus from Angel to Regent/Oxford Street (60 minutes travel time)
  • Visits Massimo Dutti store & tries on altered pants (and who knows what else)
  • Travels to St. John's Wood High Street by bus (30 minutes travel time)
  • Visits 4 charity shops
    • St. John's Hospice (tries on clothes and bought an orange cardigan)
    • Cancer Research UK (explores the clothing rails)
    • Oxfam (explores the clothing rails and purchased a book)
    • Shelter (explores the clothing rails
  • Travels back to Angel via bus (60 minutes travel time)
  • Changes clothes and does hair for the evening
  • Travels from Angel to Yves Delorme shop in Chelsea and picks up sheets
  • Travels from Chelsea to Ladbroke Hall in Notting Hill
  • Attends Patrimoine de France Evening Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
  • Travels with Snorty via car back to flat in Angel

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Let's recreate Fanny's Thrifty Day in London Town.

I call BS - I don't believe Fanny did all this in a single day, especially if she traveled by bus, as she said she did, for most of it. This itinerary would have included close to 4 hours travel time in a single day, plus all the filming.
  • Gets dressed, eats yogurt, bids Davy farewell
  • Walks to Angel Station
  • Travels on the 19 bus from Angel to Regent/Oxford Street (60 minutes travel time)
  • Visits Massimo Dutti store & tries on altered pants (and who knows what else)
  • Travels to St. John's Wood High Street by bus (30 minutes travel time)
  • Visits 4 charity shops
    • St. John's Hospice (tries on clothes and bought an orange cardigan)
    • Cancer Research UK (explores the clothing rails)
    • Oxfam (explores the clothing rails and purchased a book)
    • Shelter (explores the clothing rails
  • Travels back to Angel via bus (60 minutes travel time)
  • Changes clothes and does hair for the evening
  • Travels from Angel to Yves Delorme shop in Chelsea and picks up sheets
  • Travels from Chelsea to Ladbroke Hall in Notting Hill
  • Attends Patrimoine de France Evening Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
  • Travels with Snorty via car back to flat in Angel
Did she bring the bags of sheets to the fundraiser?

• Haha
And apparently people who actual professional experience, unlike herself
Talking of professional experience, not only as a "chef" using foraged ingredients but also as the resident florist:
Marie, those orange flowerheads you picked days ahead of serving them to the guests are NOT, as you said, "campanola" ( which you think rhymes with "granola" :rolleyes:, at 4:47) they are Calendula. And your "fluffy little weed" (6:05) foraged for flower arranging purposes, has a name, too: Shepherd's Purse aka Capsella bursa-pastoris.
Its young leaves are, incidentally, edible and add a nice mustardy-peppery taste to salads. Know your plants, Marie!;):love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Pencil Pine Principessa

Morning All, just popping in to plonk these posts on before a) the comment disappears from Fanny’s FB page and b) to let Lancelot know we agree with him 100 % 🥲

Sue is sensible, Patrons & rabid fans, be like Sue 🤪🤪

Thanks for noticing ‘Ghostly Gibbon’ Samingran100 😂😂
Maybe those lazy grifters could fill the three new Herend tureens with mortar to repair the crumbling facade before more stones plummet.

What good are all these outrageous acquisitions when the whole structure falls down around them? It’s a sickness and yes, it has all increased exponentially since the pretentious prat arrived. They are addicts.

Poor Leftalot. He’s like one of those neglected animals trapped in a dangerous hoarder house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

MsMuir

Chatty Member
I'm picturing my arrival at the dump as a guest and this is my welcome:
  • An orange plastic fence.
  • A large mysterious dent in the lawn.
  • Storage units, always a welcoming site.
  • Scaffolding on the chapel.
  • Workers vehicles.
  • Weed choked gardens.
  • Rooms that are off limits due to structural problems.
  • Inconsistent and often mysterious food.
  • An unleashed hyper little dog (I don't trust most dogs)
  • A room with peeling wallpaper and mismatched everything.
  • No way to get a decent cup of coffee.
  • Boxed wine served in decanters containing lead.
I want my money back!
Oh good lord! Now you're planning a visit to the farmhouse? That makes 3 of you! Anyone else planning on a suprise visit? If so, I to need to upgrade to a shuttle bus to transport all of you back to safety😀

• Haha
  • Wow