Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can you imagine PP in India? The smells, the crowds, the beggars! He'd never make it out of the 5 star hotel.
I don’t know about that. Given just how unhygienic they are, mingling with the great unwashed might not be any different from being au château. In fact, those native to India might be the more offended party. Be it olfactory or culturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
30 - 50 guests? Are they calling in the reservists as stand ins?

Bubble Girl and her mom, Marie mother and sister, John and the other one, Flip’s parents, …
---
Interesting.....did they finally return the Porsche to the Puff?
Puff in German means brothel…

• Haha
  • Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
SJ actually being sick and not being able to film it is as rare as this photo I got hold of of the Egyptians building the pyramids
1714200637046.png

---
FFS..PhiPhi says that Marie told him to just mix together all of the cheeses in the fridge to act as a substitute for parmesan cheese ..how can they be that dense?
as we predicted the cookery course money was clearly well spent NOT!

• Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
Amaury hasn’t done Jack shit at the dump since the beginning of November, 2023. The kitchen countertop looks very nice, but was it worth about $30,000+ worth in salary to Amaury for six months for him to make a countertop for the kitchen along with the minimal other tasks that he has performed at the dump in the past six months? He has spent at least 2 to 2 1/2 of the past six months on vacation. He’s likely spent about a month working on the home for his parents.

What is Miss Chatelaine getting paid for now at the Dump? The gift grab is over and the lazy loser still hasn’t updated where the money went to in 2023 on the charity list on the YouTube channel. he has pretty much traveled and shopped nonstop since January. What exactly are his job duties other than laying a table 26 weeks year for the B&B season?

It takes about an hour to set a table, so that is about 26 hours a year for his B&B services. Even if you assumed that he set the table on 14 other occasions during the year, his grand total of work would be 40 hours for the year. We have watched them sit in the kitchen, manhandle the dog repeatedly, auction shop, put up some wallpaper, spent 1/2 of a day, moving a bed, took down and hung up some curtains, and I believe that is it

How much is he getting paid each year? Does he pay for a portion of the $50,000 + spent on the trips that he takes with Stephanie? Where does he get his auction money from? His travel money from? His poisonous porcelain money from? Who paid for the gas and mileage and airline tickets for him to go to bubble girls party? Does Stephanie pay for his toupees and hair styling by Anna Lise? Who owns all the furniture that he purchased for his little lady desk room? It certainly isn’t coming from his McDonald’s allowance. Why does Stephanie have to hire a third gardener? If mommy could mow the lawn at the dump, why can’t snorts?

Are Patreon funds diverted to Stephanie‘s personal bank accounts being spent on Snorty’s
  • New expensive clothing that he purchased on his trip to Scotland?
  • $50,000 annually on Snorty trips
  • His new jewelry
  • Over $1000 in Ratso clothing?
  • Did the money pay for the purchase of Ratso? The trip to Germany to get the dog? The $1500 Louis Vuitton dog carrier? The $1,000+ designer bag Ratso was carried in prior to the acquisition of the Louis Vuitton dog carrier?
  • Rothschild’s porcelain purchases
  • The four boxes of books he just purchased
  • The commode and other items likely purchase at the Château auction this past Saturday
  • Did the funds pay for his gas or his trips?
  • Are the gifts purchased for Stephanie allegedly from Phillip purchase with Patreon money? Likely yes.
  • Is it salary now pay for Patreon funds? What is his actual job description and what are his qualifications for any such description?
  • Snorty cannot Afford a jewel to fill the empty engagement ring. He gave to Stephanie. Where will the money come from Dubai sizable gemstone to fill the empty engagement ring? Story himself, realistically, could not even afford a real piece of Mentos candy to fill the empty engagement ring.
It is quite lovely that Stephanie Jarvis is being fleeced from the money she has fleeced from Patreons.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
People are cancelling their visits…….I wonder why……maybe they aren’t &nod of radishes, as they feature in every dinner course……a bit of salmon, some chicken, half a ton of radishes, and some wafers for dessert…… €75 - I begyourpardon?
Don't forget the lemon puss for dessert! Yum! You'd be crazy to cancel your reservation with that on the menu, but it doesn't look like the guests are impressed.
1714350249534.png
1714350262940.png

1714350414689.png

• Sick
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Click to see Stephanie’s scripted storyline of being lured to the kitchen by fake fiancé cast member Snorty because he misses her and wants her company while he cooks? She tries to act “cutesy.” I was snug in my bed… trying to act coy….Her sick voice goes from sick to normal, sick to normal. Such a bad actor. Such bullshit.

Loser shopaholic lures Stephanie downstairs with yet more new porcelain purchases to display on camera. Stephanie pretends to let surprise and asks him, “ these new auction purchases?” More Marie Antoinette porcelain patterns. You are watching 2 of the most greedy, useless, workshy people in the world.

Snorty tries to claim that they were “ free”? SUCH PATHOLOGICAL LIARS, NO WONDER PHI PHI’S PARENTS REFUSE TO BE SEEN IN VIDEOS,

I can't believe you got
3:59
this Philip this is one of your auction
4:01
finds oh and that came with the other
4:04
thing that I was interested in just a
4:05
little freebie these are both made by
4:08
Bernardo but they're both reproductions
4:10
of older s porcelain this one was made
4:14
for Mar anet this pattern
4:17
for and this one was for Madame duari in
4:21
the apartment that we went to visit
4:23
actually at the end of last year

They have yet another set of china that they haven’t shown or used yet.
that I haven't show
4:26
dinner service oh yeah we haven't used
4:28
it yet and we also have have I think
4:30
just one plate in the other one and
4:33
Phillips discovered to my great joy that
4:37
this holds exactly one velvetizer latte

I HOPE Snorty is COMPLETELY BALD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY HIDING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EUROS/DOLLARS IN AUCTION PURCHASES FROM VIEWERS.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Fanny did get a deal on the orange sweater! The new orange cardigan is for sale for $128.00 let’s watch for newer items from same brand name!! My comments have yet to be removed!
I like how you sent her a message disguised in concern and fluff. Good job!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
That Hitler moustache looks like he's filled it in with boot polish or a felt tip pen, or has he just thinned the hairs either side of it? Whichever method he's used, he looks completely ridiculous. Does he not realise what it looks like? He and Steph are very well matched as she doesn't seem to realise what her face looks like, either. I wonder if all their mirrors are so cracked or so filthy that they can't actually check their appearance.
---
Amaury could make her an entirely new kitchen and with the way all his time and skills have been wasted in the last couple of years, while he was being paid to do odd jobs that Snorty couldn't manage, he could have had it all up and running by now.

• Heart
  • Haha

mrsp67

VIP Member
One of the things I hate about the gruesome twosome is that they encourage and cheer on Ratso to dangerously and improperly chase, harass, and try to harm the chickens, the roosters, the peahens, the peacocks, and the sheep. They go so far as to actively take him into the sheep field so he can chase and harass the sheep. Stephanie would take Ratso into the chicken pen and hold him over the chickens and close up to the chicks. He often runs off into the woods when Stephanie is walking him or disappears behind trees out of sight. They would never be able to catch him if he ran off or something grabbed him. They not only put the animals at the dump at risk, but also the safety of Ratso. Ratso has into the streets in the gruesome twosome don’t notice

Ratso will now take off at top speed and chase anything, to include squirrels, foxes, birds, etc. He wants to do so when they walk in the woods or anytime he is out on the property. They do not protect him from himself. He cannot help that he has a high prey instinct, but he can be managed in a way they can keep himself and the animals at the dump safe. They just don’t care to do so.

You saw how Stephanie intentionally tries to amp up and activate Ratso’s high prey instinct by putting him at the window to growl, bark, become intensely focused, and excited at watching the peacocks in the courtyard.

They do not participate in activities to satisfy his high prey instinct in ways that do not involve the animals at the dump, e.g. , playing with him with toys for several hours, playing fetch a few times per day, wearing him out, and other activities so he doesn’t have as much pent-up high energy that needs to be exerted in some way.

The laziest, most careless, and selfish couple on this planet adopted one of the most high energy dogs, and they do nothing to help the dog release all of his energy.Ratso is bored, frustrated, manhandled, dominated, etc. This was a very bad choice of a dog for these two people. Ratso is not bad. He is just being himself. He is just not in the appropriate environment, does not receive the appropriate training or supervision, does not receive appropriate care, has a very unstable home environment, is likely overwhelmed by 40 room home and dozens of acres around him that he feels like he must patrol or control, and he’s being cared for by an unstable throuple who are careless and far too immature as a collective to take care of any animal properly.

They should send Ratso to doggy daycare during the B&B season on days that Marie has to cook. He can play and get worn out and then come home and sleep. I have a feeling that unless the little pink cameras is on, no one pays much attention to Ratso except to carry him around, dominate him, or toss a toy at him occasionally. I have a feeling the dog requires more individualized and active attention throughout the day, and he doesn’t receive it. They don’t pay much attention to the dog when the cameras off And they don’t respond, his whimpers or his attempt to try to get them to take him outside to use the bathroom or the play and release some of his energy, etc.

Selfish Stephanie expects the dog to accommodate her lifestyle instead of her having to change any part of her lifestyle to accommodate what the dog needs. Cast member Snorty does not want the dog to interfere with his dozens of hours of online auction shopping weekly. FRK is busy starting fires, gathering weeds to put in with the flowers, cleaning, and cooking.

Have you noticed that Stephanie still ignores the fact that all the chickens are gone? When she doesn’t want to talk about something, she pretends that doesn’t exist. Whenever she is confronted with an issue, Stephanie usually hides refuses to address or discuss it.
My nutty dog who is part Basenji wants to chase and kill everything. He does kill every single lizard that comes onto my pool enclosure and he will try to chase bunnies squirrels anything else that’s out there. He will try because he’s a dog. I keep him on a leash while walking because he’s a knucklehead And either will try to attack large dogs or just run away not realizing that I feed him and let him sleep In my bed. But he is a dog that equals animal! He has many toys ( spoiled rotten ) an elephant, a lion, a possum that he shakes and tries to get this squeaky out of. I’m assuming he’s trying to kill them. He rips off their arms their ears I sew them back on. But he is an animal again. I do not send him to doggy daycare. He’s 13. He has a 3000 square-foot house to run around in and enjoy his day. I do have a video camera and alarm systems because we had a house-fire 12 years ago that killed my two big dogs, old English & lab, I never would’ve got this crazy cowboy dog. If it wasn’t that he was needing a home. I had first agreed to foster him and then of course now he’s my boyfriend and I’m madly in love with him. If He’s not trying to kill lizards or animals. He’s asleep next to me somewhere. I would think it would be nearly impossible for that tiny dog (lance ) to catch and kill all the chickens, but I am also surprised that the princess did not use the death of the chickens in a video like all the other people have done. I know very little about chickens or if they run fast or fly, but I know all the bunnies in my neighborhood kind of sit there still, and then soon as my dog starts to go after them, they takeoff. He would never catch them even off a leash. I do feel bad for that dog, but it seems like he loves to be outside. He has a lot of freedom and he has people around him all day. Just because Fanny and PP don’t take care of him it seems as if Ann Marie is an animal lover and Marie does seem to love him and he has a BFF and Ruby and all of us have been worried about Ruby now we get to see Ruby so often. OK, I’m done.

PS I have had the worst worst hair color that I’ve ever had in my whole entire life and now I just want to stay in my house and cry. The hairdresser said she’ll fix it on Monday but until then I’m wearing a hat to the grocery

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Was that the same kid who wore the In & Out tee last week? Those guests are either staying at Lalande a long ass time, or Fanny is seriously playing with timelines again.
Exactly. It is the same fellow & no one stats for a week or two weekends. This fellow was at the chateau last weekend, not this weekend. If she rushed home for that dinner that means this was filmed last weekend not this weekend.

• Sick
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Well I have news. Don’t tell me what to do is getting confident about her skills again.
Not only do they think they need a chef to buy a slice of ham, the goat cheese man’s pies and lettuce from the garden but she is on her yachties watch out madness again.
I do wonder if there’s more than one Marie in her head?🤨

• Haha
  • Sad

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Dear Tattlers if this is the sort of patron that cannot even spell patreon then Fanny will survive for a while longer. Because the dump is in the middle of nowhere the patron is
renting a chateau nearby, I do hope they have time to get some excellent photos of the dump when they drive by , put a drone up…
What this 'pateron' really meant when she said "Philip should help Amaury clear out the salon" is "Your boyfriend is a lazy ass".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Who was the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to have an intimate guest dinner in the Marquis Suite. The dinner table is squeezed in the corner with insufficient room to swing Ratso, let alone shift a dining chair. The recommended guideline is allowing 36 inches or more between the edge of your table and the wall or other furniture. This leaves room for someone to walk behind the chairs while others are seated. Imagine being shoe-horned into that table.

When they eat dinner in the Jungle Room, it is served cold, especially because FRK doesn't know when to shut up.
Imagine carrying 6 plates of food across the courtyard and up the stairs to the Marquis Suite. I assume FRK used that rickety bar cart to wheel the plated food across the stone driveway. Then Snorty would have to leave the table, run down the stairs, help carry the plates upstairs, and become the waiter to serve the dinner.

1714352334354.png
1714352349218.png
1714352379044.png

1714351966624.png
1714352681597.png

• Haha
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Maybe those lazy grifters could fill the three new Herend tureens with mortar to repair the crumbling facade before more stones plummet.

What good are all these outrageous acquisitions when the whole structure falls down around them? It’s a sickness and yes, it has all increased exponentially since the pretentious prat arrived. They are addicts.

Poor Leftalot. He’s like one of those poor neglected animals stuck in a dangerous hoarder house.
B46447F7-B8A2-43D9-B459-0A602C8697B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow