The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As intersting as the vlog may seem I don't think I could watch this bint. Her facial expressions in the click bait titles gives me the heebie-geebies. Close yer gob love, that's so not attractive.
I've never seen a woman more in need of a fringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To all the tattlers traveling , have very safe and fun trips !
I’m going to cocoon it this weekend!
I wonder what old Fanny is up to? Most likely she went on a short little trip. Maybe catching up with M &M to buy some more things that ….she doesn’t need. I bet she left the dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
---

I get the feeling Cat is kind of "organic" natural grey hair at a young age, doesn't shave, wear makeup , no bra and is like a rabbit in and out of the sack. Also not very feminine, Dan must like it that way. Totally different than his baby Mama

🌲 💩🐽 ewww lucky we dont have smell vision or shitoverse wouldnt have half the patrons they do or are grannies so desperate to live vicariously..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have a lovely time Pekey, fingers crossed pain will not be needed. xxx

This old menopausal hag is going back to the UK for 4 days tomorrow. The Arkansas Chugabug (white van) is ready, so it's Spratt's on tour and we'll see how long it is before something pisses us off over there.
It's cold and a bit blustery today in the south. Yesterday was beautifully sunny and warm outside but cold inside and at night. It's supposed to get warmer in a couple of days. At least, it's not as wet as it has been. Have a good time!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Speaking of Daddy’s masterpieces hung all over the chateau… I finally got a dog portrait for my 4th pup, Hobie (Ho-bee). I guess after 3.5 years, he finally earned a spot on the wall. Kidding, he’s a wonderful pup and the best thing to come out of 2020. I just need to get my husband to hang it up with the others. (Yes I know these are a bit much, but they make me smile and I love them.)

IMG_9356.jpeg
IMG_8009.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
As intersting as the vlog may seem I don't think I could watch this bint. Her facial expressions in the click bait titles gives me the heebie-geebies. Close yer gob love, that's so not attractive.
I loathe that creature! I don’t care how clever she is, how hard she’s worked to save the Sandwich properties, she is an embarrassment just on those wretched thumbnails alone! I would really rather never see another person’s dental work, much less in technocolor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just arrived in the UK from my home in Spain for the weekend to see the grandkids. Lovely to see them but its freezing cold, raining and depressing but at least I've been able to stock up on M&S knickers.... every cloud 🩲 😊
Yes looking at the forecast, we're going to be cold. I've got my shopping list (it has got less over time as our tastes have changed) for Waitrose and Tesco. Won't have time to go to ASDA for me
1713536867587.png
, will give that job to the next ones who visit.

• Haha
I loathe that creature! I don’t care how clever she is, how hard she’s worked to save the Sandwich properties, she is an embarrassment just on those wretched thumbnails alone! I would really rather never see another person’s dental work, much less in technocolor!

It’s her affected voice that sends me. LIT-ral- lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking of Daddy’s masterpieces hung all over the chateau… I finally got a dog portrait for my 4th pup, Hobie (Ho-bee). I guess after 3.5 years, he finally earned a spot on the wall. Kidding, he’s a wonderful pup and the best thing to come out of 2020. I just need to get my husband to hang it up with the others. (Yes I know these are a bit much, but they make me smile and I love them.)

View attachment 2885207View attachment 2885185
They are fabulous ❤ Loving that portrait wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More lies from Fanny about not being to upload today's vlog. Why wait until tomorrow night? Why not upload overnight and post it ASAP? It's because she didn't have anything to upload! I'm surprised she hasn't used the excuse of her camera not being on or the memory being lost. The failure to upload excuse has been used too many times to be believable. She wants everyone to think she's working so hard, she took a day off. Just tell the truth for once. Maybe Marie failed to show up for work and Fanny and PP had to cook! 🤣
Or….. she’s traveling

• Haha

Wow ! They look so classy ! What a great idea ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My little Cowboy dog has one also, but he’s dressed as a Cowboy! 🤠 makes me smile

• Heart
I've just arrived in the UK from my home in Spain for the weekend to see the grandkids. Lovely to see them but its freezing cold, raining and depressing but at least I've been able to stock up on M&S knickers.... every cloud 🩲 😊
Oh M and S restocks are vital. I still buy my bras from them. Never managed to find the quality for the price here in the USA.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow ! They look so classy ! What a great idea ♥
I don’t know if I’d say classy…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Believe you me, if it wasn't for the fact I want stuff out of Mum's loft I wouldn't be going. My sister in law said why wasn't I staying for a week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: duck off! She'll ask when are we coming back again and i will say don't hold your breath. Luckily 2 out of the 4 days are basically travelling.

Been away for too long now, it's all weird to me now over there. Wish me luck.
Will that be paucillin , costummes for dressing up and clothes from the 80s. Do you call the attic Narnia ?
it is very cold in the South of England today . The apple, lilac and cherry blossoms are looking wonderful.

Trixie bell has mentioned more than once about the price of local property. Is there a chance his paltry wages are buying him his own little bolthole?
He has nothing to call his own, even his clothing was his mothers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Will that be paucillin , costummes for dressing up and clothes from the 80s. Do you call the attic Narnia ?
it is very cold in the South of England today . The apple, lilac and cherry blossoms are looking wonderful.

Trixie bell has mentioned more than once about the price of local property. Is there a chance his paltry wages are buying him his own little bolthole?
He has nothing to call his own, even his clothing was his mothers.
How is he going to pay for a house, ultitilies, taxes, groceries etc. Unless he gets paid more than we know. Or he is getting a job, or sugar daddy???

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.