The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will that be paucillin , costummes for dressing up and clothes from the 80s. Do you call the attic Narnia ?
it is very cold in the South of England today . The apple, lilac and cherry blossoms are looking wonderful.

Trixie bell has mentioned more than once about the price of local property. Is there a chance his paltry wages are buying him his own little bolthole?
He has nothing to call his own, even his clothing was his mothers.
There may well be some stuff from my misspent youfff up there ;) I've been looking at the weather chilly chilly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Speaking of weather, it looks like the guests for the next two weekends should start pre-heating their hot water bottles. There's no way that rotting pile of junk has had any opportunity to warm up and dry out from the depths of winter. This weekend they're going to freeze and next weekend they'll drown.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

I give it to the Tea Leaves they are cracking on, Fanny and her gaff could do with sandblasting
---
200k on the convent kitchen and they're begging The convent kitchen is sooooooo beige and lacking character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Will that be paucillin , costummes for dressing up and clothes from the 80s. Do you call the attic Narnia ?
it is very cold in the South of England today . The apple, lilac and cherry blossoms are looking wonderful.

Trixie bell has mentioned more than once about the price of local property. Is there a chance his paltry wages are buying him his own little bolthole?
I think I may have to steel myself and watch if Thrush is talking property prices! Wtaf!! My advice to him would be, it you want a return for your money, forget Indre, forget Cher, forget anything Centre if you want a return on your grifted cash. Go Atlantic coast, go Paris, go anywhere on the Med. There are cheap places, comparatively, on the Med but they are always desirable. You can thank me later.
---
How is he going to pay for a house, ultitilies, taxes, groceries etc. Unless he gets paid more than we know. Or he is getting a job, or sugar daddy???
😯 Oh. Not... oncle Klop 🚬⚰
---
There may well be some stuff from my misspent youfff up there ;) I've been looking at the weather chilly chilly.
Make sure you take your thermal undies. And, I believe, it's yoof! Hun, you gotta get with it. One of my bff's son (who's the same age as the boy) keeps us au courant 😅🤣😂
---
@Kickintheass I think Marella Official may see a different Naples to us mere mortals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I may have to steel myself and watch if Thrush is talking property prices! Wtaf!! My advice to him would be, it you want a return for your money, forget Indre, forget Cher, forget anything Centre if you want a return on your grifted cash. Go Atlantic coast, go Paris, go anywhere on the Med. There are cheap places, comparatively, on the Med but they are always desirable. You can thank me later.
---

😯 Oh. Not... oncle Klop 🚬⚰
---

Make sure you take your thermal undies. And, I believe, it's yoof! Hun, you gotta get with it. One of my bff's son (who's the same age as the boy) keeps us au courant 😅🤣😂
---
@Kickintheass I think Marella Official may see a different Naples to us mere mortals!
We always said it as “misspent yoot” and boy was it ever!😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan and Nick planting away, NOTE the use of lots of of bags of compost never seen any used at CHMN !! Watering them in also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We always said it as “misspent yoot” and boy was it ever!😎
A misspent yoot, or yoof, is absolutely essential to a well formed and saine maturity... or some such shite! Ain't no-one at the shithole de lielande who will ever know or understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why, is Miss Trixie getting his own Petit Trianon?

• Haha
Even the most blindly devoted mother doesn’t treat an underachieving, home hang about, can’t get a proper job, adult son so indulgently. It’s disgusting, given he has literally nothing but a vaguely 1970s Bargain Basement/utterly Provincial Dutch idea about design, he lusts after vomit making kitsch and worse he paints the bald spots he can’t reach with his deft combover.
He’s an embarrassment to the gay aesthetic.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to send the Queer Eye squad to Lalande to makeover Pheeph and his Utterly Provincial ass? (Noted previously, Potts is also an utterly provincial party boy who takes her pic 24/7).
Can you imagine what Jonathan van Ness would do to the hair situation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In honor of Friday...take a shot every time "crack on" is uttered by the P 'trick family.
Honestly though, Billy did the right thing by laying low and putting his brother front and center.
I'm guessing he will be back in front of the camera when his reputation is a bit polished up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As there is not much for Snorts to do now he has done all the preparation for the guests arrival and he has been busy buying bowls he thought he would surprise everyone by have a clean shave.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess Fanny is pimping her Super-Fan guests to say on camera that her house isn’t filthy or cold in the next video. Can’t wait. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Fanny doesn't even know what year it is. Dopey mare.
"
Our First Guests of 2023 give us their FEEDBACK!
"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Speaking of Daddy’s masterpieces hung all over the chateau… I finally got a dog portrait for my 4th pup, Hobie (Ho-bee). I guess after 3.5 years, he finally earned a spot on the wall. Kidding, he’s a wonderful pup and the best thing to come out of 2020. I just need to get my husband to hang it up with the others. (Yes I know these are a bit much, but they make me smile and I love them.)

View attachment 2885207View attachment 2885185
I can understand doing this far more than seeing strangers hanging on walls..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.