The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Soloand Osokosi for naming the thread and @Nettle flower for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:18 PM
Off topic…I’m redecorating my bathroom. Which one looks better, the left or the right?

IMG_6603.jpeg

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Poppy-1, Ginginger and 52 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:23 AM
Y_lhzzpOP9LVeelfwEXfaJhA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@cm-ex8nb
45 minutes ago (edited)
hi, I'm new here. i've only watch a handful of videos but so far I'm hooked and enjoying thoroughly. I am a bit confused and maybe someone can help me out here. Stephanie mentioned her and Philip being engaged, is that some kind of running joke? Philip is definitely a gay man, right? anyways glad to see Stephanies spirits so high after all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Chris P, mrsp67 and 50 others

Tartuffe

Chatty Member

Saturday at 8:21 PM
Happy 300th Thread to Everyone ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you @ComtesseRose for your tireless work in keeping this engine going, and to @MsMuir and @Fleur du mal for the thread title and nomination. And, a heartfelt thank you to all my fellow Tattlers who read here, post, and continue to fight the good fight.

I'm loving the CD comments lately. Many are tongue-in-cheek, but those with a more direct approach keep throwing some zingers. Here's one posted a short while ago:

@karinchristinegande199
20 minutes ago
Please my dear, you need to rest more. Traveling can be so stressful that it influences your health on long time
emoji_u2764.png

️ Sometimes your interactions with lovely Philipp remind me so much of my own marriage.
emoji_u1f48d.png

We had our fair share of quarrels and he often behaved unsatisfied with what I did
emoji_u1f602.png

we still would be married, but after 8 years of marriage I found out that he prefers his own gender. But now our friendship is even more spiritually than it was before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Jules100, Granola Chic and 48 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Tuesday at 4:30 PM
hqdefault.jpg

TXEcdcx3TpN8-8QHidpB7l0Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@zedblackworth3087
3 months ago
I really liked Stephanie until I realised she has had over a million £ in patreon and has been wealthy for years owning several properties . She is like an Evangelist scamming the lonely, the stars thing is odious. She is not bothered about the chapel having held S and M photo shoots there before. She is a scammer of the highest order. Now there has been the shady death of the African student she used for clicks and a death at the Chateau. Read Ruth Kelly's Escape to see Stephanie Jarvis exposed she is no more than a lazy grifter

gyYB7YFwHVe-kHzffnM41fLg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

gyYB7YFwHVe-kHzffnM41fLg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
6 replies

@avalache9

3 months ago
Will check her out thanks for the info

luTpfR6L4mJqCowosThKfNpc=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@worldofsurprises9677
3 months ago
Have you read the book?

XI0wSS-qTh17nvVdCGpwuV6E=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@N0N4M30
3 months ago
Well said

yGL8xEwvZfYy5kHrvcj3EsDk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@albertafarmer8638
2 months ago
At least put Evangelist in quotations! There are true Christians and fake "Christians". Thanks.

Highlighted reply
5fKnOFlyNZm7FAwC7oANNN7g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@lindablackmore
16 hours ago
There is a lawsuit against her now regarding the labourer who was killed during the insulation of the heating. It's all coming out now! That's why the heating isn't done yet! It's a civil case!

yGL8xEwvZfYy5kHrvcj3EsDk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@albertafarmer8638
15 hours ago
@lindablackmore My goodness, how did this happen??

---

The Lies keep coming

I was a former patreon of Lalande up until 2 weeks ago when I was dumped, blocked and had my fee returned. All because I asked some PERTINENT questions about the death of Christophe Faye. Up until the accident I was a staunch supporter of Jarvis and defended her against the Tattle crew but the scales fell away after the fatality. I asked polite questions re the heating which were ignored. I was shadowbanned on the YT vlogs (she loves shadow banning folk). I asked why the heating (which was meant to be in and working at the end of April) was not running. I asked why Amaury who started the heat proof boiler room in April had STILL NOT FINISHED IT...Things did not add up . She said in the Autumn that as the heating was not yet functioning they would get another log burner (to compensate). Christophe Faye was on her slippery wet roof on a cold November morning sorting her wretched flue. As a chimney sweep Lalande would no doubt be one of the tallest buildings to work on in the local area and a rare experience for him. If Jarvis had not witheld funds she WOULD HAVE HAD CENTRAL HEATING and that poor man would NOT have fallen to his death.

I suddenly saw what the Tattlers meant when they said Stephanie lies constantly. She says that the Heating team i.e Nathan "were in mourning, and taking a month off". This was utter ballox as Nathan has been working throughout and Christophe was not part of the their team I find the Stars begging disgusting in light of the fact there are 2 newly orphaned kids for Xmas. I now see that she lies constantly. Tattlers are right

I was attacked by a fair few patreons and it got really nasty. I will see if I can screenshot some of their responses. I had myself been pretty mean about Tattle in defence of Stephanie but having finally seen the cold hard lightlwould like to go on Tattle but I don't think they woukd have me (They nicknamed me "Baconater".I cannot get on Tattle unless a VIP gives me an invitation code alas). I think Stephanie refunded my Patreon fees not Patreon themseves. I am most definitely blocked. The death of that poor man and their subsequent reactions to it were the true turning point for me. (BTW Tattlw seem to think that I am using Chateau Unhinged's name...I am not

I was attacked by a fair few patreons and it got really nasty. I will see if I can screenshot some of their responses. I had myself been pretty mean about Tattle in defence of Stephanie but having finally seen the cold hard lightlwould like to go on Tattle but I don't think they woukd have me (They nicknamed me "Baconater".I cannot get on Tattle unless a VIP gives me an invitation code alas). I think Stephanie refunded my Patreon fees not Patreon themseves. I am most definitely blocked. The death of that poor man and their subsequent reactions to it were the true turning point for me. (BTW Tattlw seem to think that I am using Chateau Unhinged's name...I am not

Stephanie's income statement did not add up. The star adoption, patreon monthly income, the youtube income and nothing gets done. She truly is a scam artist. Making the midwest grannies think she has a relationship with Philip, getting animals that are not cared for like they should. And now making friends with a lawyer who is pretty much responsible of white washing tobacco industry. I find the use of people in the vlogs the worst, first loving them then abandoning them and finally character assassinating them. The deaths of the young South African student or the latest victim are just vlog material to her. Shame on her and shame on all the Patreons who are as much to blame!

Upvote3DownvoteReply replyShareShare

1 more reply

I just unsubscribed because of the inconsistencies, and finances and unanswered questions... Philip's "cushy" job even though it includes late night editing, it does not add up to what he would have to earn, while at the same time, have so many of basic needs provided for free and to split the costs of all those lavish trips? Does not compute--it just seems "off".) I used to really admire his character, but I am not so sure. The other chateau owners pictured at Lalande I do like them alot esp. Steve and Sara . I agree with others' comments about the "spend, spend spend" mentality Stephanie has, when she has not even mentioned the floor to ceiling sagging problem that may cost half a million euros she mentioned close to a year ago. Does anyone know? It makes me wonder sometimes if she is delusional; for instance in So. Africa she was told she has arthritis in her hip, if I remember correctly. Why is she wearing ladylike slippers in the middle of winter on her walks instead of healthy footwear , just good running shoes? Last question, I don't feel comfortable for Marie as she seems like a servant rather than a resident, working for the Lord and Lady of the "Manor.". She is a great person and I am glad she is happy but it still feels off!

Last edited: Tuesday at 4:38 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Chris P, Mr Magoo and 47 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:10 PM
beth-eb8mw
50 minutes ago
You and Phillip seem to be good friends, you have similar interests, and very helpful with the filming etc but I sure dont see the romance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Jules100, YoungAtHeart and 45 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 3:53 AM
IMG_0368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:Chris P, JanePlain, Alice Strictknickers and 44 others

As always thank you all for contributing.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks @ComtesseRose I am ranting again but she makes me so hopping mad

She is soooooooo lazy she can't even dig two bloody holes for the new Jasmine and get them planted. When I get new plants I can't wait to get them in. She doesn't care if they die again someone else is paying

Why don't patreons realise that no Chambre d'hote owner letting 5 rooms for 3 nights a week, employs a full time Chef ,they cook themselves- it simply wouldn't be viable in a normal house let alone a Chateau. Fanny putting on graces like she is to the Manor Born, she really should be ashamed of herself she is the most entitled lazy woman I have ever seen-I mean that sincerely.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and thanks everyone for choosing my title. I am pleased and will remember this day when I become a VIP in about ten years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks @ComtesseRose I am ranting again but she makes me so hopping mad

She is soooooooo lazy she can't even dig two bloody holes for the new Jasmine and get them planted. When I get new plants I can't wait to get them in. She doesn't care if they die again someone else is paying

Why don't patreons realise that no Chambre d'hote owner letting 5 rooms for 3 nights a week, employs a full time Chef ,they cook themselves- it simply wouldn't be viable in a normal house let alone a Chateau. Fanny putting on graces like she is to the Manor Born, she really should be ashamed of herself she is the most entitled lazy woman I have ever seen-I mean that sincerely.
  • It's just as well Fanny didn't plant the jasmine as she would just mess it up and kill them.
  • Is Marie full time? I guess if she's responsible for cooking the daily meals she is. I'm sure it's a salary and not hourly so that she run Marie into the ground with all kinds of errands and chores. Fanny and PP are just too lazy and must have their mini-vacations and shopping time which I'm sure is taxing to their systems.
  • I doubt if Fanny pays Marie very much as she provides room (no loss of money for Fanny since the room isn't let out) and board plus the cooking course and car - speculation about the course and car.
  • If Fanny did the cooking, the guests wouldn't eat until midnight and there would be a lot spaghetti and parsley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
  • It's just as well Fanny didn't plant the jasmine as she would just mess it up and kill them.
  • Is Marie full time? I guess if she's responsible for cooking the daily meals she is. I'm sure it's a salary and not hourly so that she run Marie into the ground with all kinds of errands and chores. Fanny and PP are just too lazy and must have their mini-vacations and shopping time which I'm sure is taxing to their systems.
  • I doubt if Fanny pays Marie very much as she provides room (no loss of money for Fanny since the room isn't let out) and board plus the cooking course and car - speculation about the course and car.
  • If Fanny did the cooking, the guests wouldn't eat until midnight and there would be a lot spaghetti and parsley.
I think MarIE said she is self employed so Fanny pays no contributions for her and I am sure she is wholly exploited staying in a gruesome room with peeling paper and now where private to relax. She is already finding cooking for twelve tough and that is because she has a frightful kitchen and everyone piles in there too. Do they only do dinner on Saturdays? Or is it the three days they stay. I feel sorry for MarIE she is lining her friends pocket but Fanny never shares her ill gotten gains

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
You are paaaarfect @ComtesseRose thank you. Also well done on the name and nom @Soloand Osokosi and @Nettle flower

Belated thanks also to @tuffiti for ensuring my swearing levels are kept replenished.

From the Gibbons page, this is why these fuckwits deserve it

Cindy Neer Mallinak
Top Contributor
My Husband and I will be there the LAST weekend of the season. SO EXCITED to finally meet all the people in person that we have come to think of as friends

1713458512427.png

SHE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Grest new thread title. No doubt the Robo mop has blown itself up, as nobody wants to empty it...

Any way, just for fun, who could do a cost effective breakfast and evening meal plan. Assume that brekkie is included, and €75 for evening meal.
Brekkie: Fresh fruit, cold meat/cheese selection. Various breads/pastries, orange/apple juice, yogurt and tea/coffee. Can be repeated, so less wastage. A lot of places charge €12 for this.
Evening meal:
Apero , fizzy from Lidl (currently less than €2 a bottle) olives, cornichons, nuts

entree;crudités (raw veg ) and dip/mayonnaise, alternate with soup.

Main course.Meat/poultry and veg. ? Twinkle toes can advise on meat free meals...

Selection of cheese (individual portions are available so less wastage) with salad

Dessert: pain perdu (using left over bread etc, enhance it with a bit of alcohol, just to keep Fanny happy
My favorite, café gourmand, a selection of various bite sized puds, with coffee.

Coffee.

Wine is of course from the box....

I know that you can buy duck breast for a good price. Tins of confit de canard 4/5 portions are about €15. These are lurking in my freezer, and one portion will feed two of us.
So for about €20, I can feed 2 people, without being too mean.

Fanny, you're take the Micky!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think MarIE said she is self employed so Fanny pays no contributions for her and I am sure she is wholly exploited staying in a gruesome room with peeling paper and now where private to relax. She is already finding cooking for twelve tough and that is because she has a frightful kitchen and everyone piles in there too. Do they only do dinner on Saturdays? Or is it the three days they stay. I feel sorry for MarIE she is lining her friends pocket but Fanny never shares her ill gotten gains
I think the meals for guests are provided two weekend nights per week, not sure if it's Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. Fanny and PP are both exploiting Marie. I'm sure they were in cahoots in getting Marie to come back to the Dump. PP is an evil sort. He saw an opportunity to cheaply replace Maria knowing how naive, gullible and desperate she is. By having Marie around, he has to do even less than before! Maria wouldn't have put up with it. Marie will probably get sick in a month or so if not before from all the stress. If they go ahead with volunteers this season, they should allow Maire to have some say in it so she can get help in the kitchen, that is, if she would accept help, not sure about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How much do you think that the ingredients for the Dump dinner cost? Less or more than 100 euros? what about the cheap wine?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here you are Marie love sorted it for you in the catering wear department

1713458702980.png
1713458849221.png
1713458982810.png
1713459010947.png

One for Trixie, if Marie throws in the towel and leaves
1713459134317.png

One for Fanny
1713459260791.png

Finally one for Dishpan Dave
1713459391622.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These aprons are more in Fannys price league
Holy crap! Do people really pay that for an apron? Seeing all that strapping... are they bondage aprons? Could they be used in the chapel? 😉
---
How much do you think that the ingredients for the Dump dinner cost? Less or more than 100 euros? what about the cheap wine?
Going by the portion size and ingredients I would say for that meal alone the shopping would have come in at under 100€. A 5 litre wine box from my local cooperative is 12€ that's for an A.O.C. Minervois red. The white and the rosé are just under that. I reckon they used a 3 pack sous vide duck breast. Probably on an offer in the supermarket, 15€ to 25€. The asparagus is 3 to 5€ a botte. Probably bought 2 or 3. Eggs should be on tap but we don't know what's happened to the chickens. Maybe Curtsey provided f.o.c. or they bought a plat of 20 from the supermarket for about 6€.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Despicable fanny budgets the price of 1 persons meal as the price for all the ingredients for all the diners so, shopping per meal entire must come in at 75€ or under. She also charges for breakfast, I believe. I would also hazard a guess that she buys all the breakfast ingredients for the price of 1 guests breakfast. Hence the stingy breakfast offerings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You’re forgetting Fanny’s famous pasta and eggs boiled together with brussel sprouts.🤢 BTW, you're almost to VIP status for a second time! Glad we can provide a bit of respite from the real world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Philip is a waste of space. I love how he and Stephanie try to pawn off a half hour’s worth of tablescaping is an actual job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Philip is a waste of space. I love how he and Stephanie try to pawn off a half hour’s worth of tablescaping is an actual job.
It's a total embarrassment; can you imagine any of the other chatelaines asking their spouse if he's laying the table and then, in front of all the guests, telling him how wonderful it looks? It's hard to believe that these two are actually supposed to be adults running a business. Any sensible guests would see them for the utter fools they are.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.