The Chateau Diaries #301 The robo mop did more work in 5 minutes than Fanny has in 20 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Davy is behind Dans Chateau plant scheme, minimal maintenance a major factor ! It looks a million times better than everything at CHMN already.
Cat playing the "coy helper" is nauseating.
Kat's gone from the party fun girl everyone loved to Dan's silent helper... like Annalise...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This Hell Hound and her daughter are off for a 7 day break tomorrow.
I have my pain killers to take if my tummy plays up but it has settled down .
Bon voyage @Pekey have a wonderful and don't go mad. Nice and steady wins the race 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Just Mo" is a typical waster of his generation. He doesn't want to work, but he does like the handouts. At the time, for him, hooking into Sadie was the best thing that happened to him. He could stop actually working for a living and live off the Pethericks. He got YT airtime, his 5 minutes of fame. Some of the Pethericks fans continue to follow him. Do they "buy him a coffee" or does he have a Patreon? I don't know. But he is only in it for getting money for not working. I certainly wouldn't trust him.

His introducing Yanis to the Pethericks, however, was the very best thing to happen to Yannis. He is learning skills. He works hard. He is kind and gentle. The Pethericks certainly seem to nurture him.
Does anybody else think Mo and Sadie have broken up? Yannis gets on well with the children as well, you always get a shot of him with them if they are in the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have a lovely time Pekey, fingers crossed pain will not be needed. xxx

This old menopausal hag is going back to the UK for 4 days tomorrow. The Arkansas Chugabug (white van) is ready, so it's Spratt's on tour and we'll see how long it is before something pisses us off over there.
Bon voyage, aussi. Safe travels. But... babe, rather you than me. I had the "opportunity" to go visit a couple of weeks ago. M.i.l. popped her clogs. Finally. May I burn downstairs for saying this but, franchement, she's no loss. I declined the "invitation" graciously, himself quite understood. He went alone, in and out in 12 hours. Phew! He hadn't even got off the plane at Heathrow and was already pissed off and wondering why he bothered. I haven't visited the UK for about 11 years. The last time was such a nightmare with my mother making life incredibly difficult I vowed I wouldn't return while she was still drawing breath. We were in and out in under 72 hours and it was a business trip, not pleasure. But she managed to monopolise as much of our time as she could arranging family dinners and such like that we simply didn't have time for. Both himself and I have/had difficult relationships with our respective mothers.
---
Does anybody else think Mo and Sadie have broken up? Yannis gets on well with the children as well, you always get a shot of him with them if they are in the vlog.
Yes. Mo's been given marching orders, I'd say. Lazy, incredibly lazy. I would say that Billy and the Petherick clan decided it was time for him to leave. The relationship between Sadie and Mo seemed quite strained in their more recent vlogs. I wouldn't be surprised if she was finding it difficult to get him to do anything. When he turned up at the convent with his friends to do some graft clearing the courtyard it was his 2 friends that did all the work. He filmed, swept something but is not what you would call a hard grafter. Yannis was one of those friends. Now he's willing to get stuck in, help without being asked and learning new skills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bon voyage, But... babe, rather you than me. I had the "opportunity" to go visit a couple of weeks ago. M.i.l. popped her clogs. Finally. May I burn downstairs for saying this but, franchement, she's no loss. I declined the "invitation" graciously, himself quite understood. He went alone, in and out in 12 hours. Phew! He hadn't even got off the plane at Heathrow and was already pissed off and wondering why he bothered. I haven't visited the UK for about 11 years. The last time was such a nightmare with my mother making life incredibly difficult I vowed I wouldn't return while she was still drawing breath. We were in and out in under 72 hours and it was a business trip, not pleasure. But she managed to monopolise as much of our time as she could arranging family dinners and such like that we simply didn't have time for. Both himself and I have/had difficult relationships with our respective mothers.
---
Believe you me, if it wasn't for the fact I want stuff out of Mum's loft I wouldn't be going. My sister in law said why wasn't I staying for a week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: duck off! She'll ask when are we coming back again and i will say don't hold your breath. Luckily 2 out of the 4 days are basically travelling.

Been away for too long now, it's all weird to me now over there. Wish me luck.

• Heart
Believe you me, if it wasn't for the fact I want stuff out of Mum's loft I wouldn't be going. My sister in law said why wasn't I staying for a week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: duck off! She'll ask when are we coming back again and i will say don't hold your breath. Luckily 2 out of the 4 days are basically travelling.

Its weird here for me and I've never left! Good luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Have a lovely time Pekey, fingers crossed pain will not be needed. xxx

This old menopausal hag is going back to the UK for 4 days tomorrow. The Arkansas Chugabug (white van) is ready, so it's Spratt's on tour and we'll see how long it is before something pisses us off over there.
You have a great time Jackie!!!
Thanks for the wishes Alice S !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Next week has just been totally reorganised. Granddaughter of a cousin of my deceased step MIL is coming to Ireland. Never met the girl before. Was meant to be going to another member of the family but they have to work.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The guests left on Sunday or Monday so really what is the problem?
There’s no problem. Fanny fulfilled her obligation to have Friday night dinner with the guests and then quickly buggered off on a trip somewhere. There’s SFA to film at the shitoo (how many walks in the garden and talks in the chapel can she do), so she’s likely just rushing back from wherever she’s been. Also why post when her stupid, blind fans always seem to forgive her every bloody indiscretion, and indeed tell her to rest because she works so hard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Refresher on non profit association basics in France:
Public appeal
for generosity by an organization

Verified 24 mai 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Organizations wishing to appeal to public generosity are required to make a prior declaration in the prefecture. They must also draw up an annual account for the use of the resources collected, including the allocation of donations by type of expenditure. The approach differs depending on whether the organization has its headquarters in France or not.
Headquarters in France
Organizations seeking to appeal to public generosity must do so prior declaration where the amount of donations collected exceeds €153,000 during one of the 2 exercises previous or current year.
The declaration shall be made at the prefecture of the department of the head office of the organization.
The €153,000 for accounting periods opened from 1to June 2019 and in any of the 2 previous accounting years.
Statement template for calling for public generosity

Go to form(pdf - 45.0 KB)

General case
Who shall I contact

Specify your city or postcode The choice of a municipality in the suggestion list will automatically trigger an update of the content

The public call to generosity must support a scientific, social, family, humanitarian, philanthropic, educational, sporting, cultural or environmental cause.
An organization that makes several appeals in the same year may make an annual return.
Where the call is made by more than one body or by one body on behalf of more than one body, the prior declaration shall specify the conditions under which the resources collected are to be distributed among themselves.
The declaration may also provide that a share of the resources collected shall be returned to bodies other than the organizers of the call and allocated to research or social actions. In this case, the declaration shall specify:
  • the criteria for the allocation of the share of the resources collected not paid to the organizing bodies,
  • and shall designate the body responsible for allocating these funds among the beneficiary bodies.
This information is made available to the public (by posting, television news, etc.)
The declaration shall specify the objectives pursued by appeal for one or, where appropriate, several appeal periods during the same year. If the body intends to launch an appeal whose objectives are not set out in the declaration, it shall make a supplementary declaration beforehand.
The declaration shall also include the following:
  • Name of the body
  • Legal form
  • Headquarters
  • Names, forenames and domicile of its representatives
  • Identification number in the National Register of Associations (« RNA number ») or, optionally, the identification number of the business directory.
Any organization that has appealed to public generosity must establish a annual employment account of the resources collected where the amount of donations collected exceeds €153,000 during one of the 2 exercises previous or current year.
The €153,000 shall apply:
  • to the accounting years ended from 1to June 2020,
  • and to years closed at an earlier date voluntarily in advance.
The annual employment account for the resources collected shall specify, in particular, the allocation of grants by type of expenditure.
Template for annual employment account of resources collected from the public
Meets the regulatory requirement to submit an annual employment account of the resources collected from the public by an association.
Template on page 30.

Go to form(pdf - 740.4 KB)

This employment account shall be deposited at the head office of the organization and made publicly available by all means.
Where the organization has the status of association or foundation, it must also draw up annual accounts comprising:
  • a balance sheet
  • an income statement,
  • and an annex including the annual employment account of the resources collected from the public.
The tax authorities and the Court of Auditors may ask the bodies which have made a public appeal for generosity to report their accounts to it.
The annual employment account is subject to presentation rules laid down by ministerial order.

Donations, donations and bequests for an association
Verified 01 janvier 2020 - Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister), Ministry responsible for associative life

Any association may, without special authorization, receive manual donations. However, only certain associations can receive donations and bequests. These must be declared in the prefecture. Donations and bequests are subject to inheritance rights, except for certain associations. Any association that benefits from €153,000 of donations must have its accounts certified by an auditor and publish its annual accounts at JOAFE..

The manual donation consists of a simple physical delivery of a movable property.. For buildings, a notarial act is required.
The donation or legacy by authentic or private signature.. The donation is made during the donor's lifetime, the bequest is made by will.
Manual donations, donations and bequests are always made free of charge, i.e. without consideration.
Donations, donations and bequests granted to an association are permanently integrated into its assets.

Recipient Associations
Any association may, without any special authorization, receive manual donations.
Nature of donation
The donation can be made in cash or in kind.
Cash can be donated by check, transfer, direct debit or credit card.
In the case of a gift in kind, the value of the gift is assessed by the donor, whether the gift is granted by an individual or a business. In the case of a gift in kind made by an individual, the association must verify that the assessment is accurate and corresponds to the real value of the object.

Donor tax benefit
Donations made by an individual

General interest or recognized public utility

The tax reduction is 66% the amount of donations. The reduction shall apply within 20% taxable income.

The beneficiary association shall issue a tax receipt..

Donations eligible for tax reductions include donations made to:

• Works or bodies of general interest having a philanthropic, educational, scientific, social, humanitarian, sporting, family or cultural character, or contributing to the enhancement of the artistic heritage, the defense of the natural environment or the dissemination of French culture, language and scientific knowledge
  • Public or private higher education or artistic education institutions of general interest not for profit
  • Cultural and charitable associations, public institutions of the cults of Alsace-Moselle
  • Public or private organizations whose management is disinterested and whose main activity is the presentation to the public of dramatic, lyrical, musical, choreographic, cinematographic and circus works or the organization of contemporary art exhibitions
  • Endowment funds of general interest having a philanthropic, educational, scientific, social, humanitarian, sporting, family, cultural character, or contributing to the enhancement of the artistic heritage, the defense of the natural environment or the dissemination of French culture, language and scientific knowledge
  • Endowment funds that are selfless and that transfer income from donations to other non-profit organizations

Taxation

Gifts, donations and bequests made to associations and foundations recognized as having public utility are subject to the rights of succession (called transfer duty free of charge) provided for succession between brothers and sisters:
  • 35% up to €24,430,
  • 45% beyond €24,430..
For other associations, the rate shall be fixed at 60% the entire amount of the donation or bequest.
However, donations and bequests made to certain organizations are exempt from inheritance tax. These include donations or bequests granted:
  • recognized associations of public interest whose resources are allocated to works of assistance (orphanages, rescue companies, etc.), the defense of the natural environment or the protection of animals,
  • works, bodies of general interest or endowment funds having a philanthropic, educational, scientific, social, humanitarian, sporting, family or cultural character, or contributing to the enhancement of the artistic heritage, the defense of the natural environment or the dissemination of French culture, language and scientific knowledge,
  • endowment funds that are selfless in their management and that transfer income from donations to other non-profit organizations,
  • to religious associations and congregations,
  • public or public utility establishments, the resources of which are exclusively dedicated to scientific, cultural or artistic works of a disinterested nature,
  • university foundations, partnership foundations and recognized higher education institutions of public interest.
  • associations of general interest carrying out concrete actions in favor of media pluralism, by taking minority shareholdings, granting subsidies or subsidized loans to media companies.

Any association that benefits from €153,000 donations of natural persons or moral entitling a donor to a tax benefit must:

• have his accounts certified by an auditor,
  • and publish its annual accounts at JOAFE..
It must transmit its annual accounts and the report of the External Auditor electronically to the Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) within 3 months of their approval by the statutory legislative body.
We all know Fanny only transfers minimal money through the association, just less than the figure to publish accounts. If the accounts exist you could ask for a copy from her prefecture. As an officer she limited on what she can pay herself from the association, 3/4 of the French minimum wage which is around 13€hr. That wouldn’t interest her so she’s either not declaring or directing it through her other French businesses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There’s no problem. Fanny fulfilled her obligation to have Friday night dinner with the guests and then quickly buggered off on a trip somewhere. There’s SFA to film at the shitoo (how many walks in the garden and talks in the chapel can she do), so she’s likely just rushing back from wherever she’s been. Also why post when her stupid, blind fans always seem to forgive her every bloody indiscretion, and indeed tell her to rest because she works so hard.
Doesn’t the owner have to be present in order for alcohol to be served at the B&B dinners? That means she would have to be present at all dinners. I wonder how she got away with Permasmile hosting a dinner last year so alcohol could be served?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she shows up at Dan’s to help plant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
duck a doodle do. Agree, another little holiday for the poor little precious as she was shagged out after all that receipt scanning and then interviewing the sycophantic followers for their feedback. She has not done so much work since the great napkin debacle when she wore herself into the ground setting up the grifted machine to embroider their initials. Anyone notice whether the inmates are now using these napkins, conspicuous by their absence I’d say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I've just arrived in the UK from my home in Spain for the weekend to see the grandkids. Lovely to see them but its freezing cold, raining and depressing but at least I've been able to stock up on M&S knickers.... every cloud 🩲 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
I said months ago I thought that... He went into the woods and made a meal with Yanis... even then I felt vibes, he was kind of down and it was all odd... Like he was trying to find somewhere to go to keep out of her way..

Reactions: 16
Now, now, don't be horrible! 😂 🥰
Crocheting is a great hobby, seriously! Beats "Tablescaping" any time! I'm sure Lance will love his lil' granny square outfit! :love:
And look at this: ain't it just cute?!

( from F*cebook)
Absolutely @Alice Strictknickers. I love to crochet , and actually sell these.
20240205_172301.jpg

---
I get the feeling Cat is kind of "organic" natural grey hair at a young age, doesn't shave, wear makeup , no bra and is like a rabbit in and out of the sack. Also not very feminine, Dan must like it that way. Totally different than his baby Mama

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.