The Chateau Diaries #300 Stephanie Jarvis is trapped in her own living hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Marie's over it, she's worked her ass off in that kitchen, and seems to work long hours breakfast to late night, doing the dishes too apparently. Fanny keeps disrespecting it all, bringing her taxes in to do?? Setting Amaury and the Ladyboy up to wire lights? Using it to cut hair?? Ordering the wrong stuff, too much stuff or not the stuff Marie puts in the Amazon basket/wish list. Fanny is a narcissist who will gaslight to eternity.. Marie is getting worn down. Can't believe I'm defending her! Twice now...
Why is she doing the breakfast? Maria didn't do the breakfast, Natti did. Honestly, that horrid PP should step up to the plate, go get the damn croissants, put out the juice, the ham and cheese, the preserves. Get off your flat lazy ass!

I would actually like to be in charge of putting out the continental breakfast. It's very straight forward and you can have some fun with it. I'm a morning person so it would suit me just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For 75 euros I want a five course meal.

Course 1 – Charcuterie platter with an aperitif or pinot gris served in the living room or terrace depending on the weather
Course 2 – Brioche toasts with pea and ricotta paired with a Trimbach Riesling
Course 3 – Simple Goat Cheese Salad paired with a rosé from Provence
Course 4 – Steak and Ratatouille or duck confit with asparagus paired with a Cote du Rhone red
Course 5 – Chocolate Tart with Fresh Berries paired with a sparkling rosé - sounds lovely!

All wine would be opened at the table - absolutely no decanting as none of these wines require it. A brief description of the wine would be presented. Any French person worth their salt would know about the wines being served and happily share their information and enthusiasm.

I would also offer non-alcoholic drinks as well. Personally, I would rather have a cheese course than dessert but most people would probably expect dessert. This business of plopping down one white and one red wine of unknown origin is bogus and insulting!

I understand some of you may think this is too extravagant, but she's charging 75 euros and this is a chateau. If I was at a ordinary residence the meal may be simpler, but I doubt it. This is not a fancy menu. The wines chosen are not expensive especially in France and they can be bought at near wholesale prices by the case.

This would be a rotating meal served either every week or every other week with adaptations depending on availability of ingredients. I bet poor downtrodden Marie is going to try and come up with a different menu every meal which is a waste of energy and she will not perfect any dishes.

But those fans are not at the farm for a French feast! They are only at the farm for fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
highlyopinionated
16 hours ago
For goodness sake, listen to Marie and do away with the fabric spice "rack". It's not suitable for a working kitchen, repurpose it for something else. It's so unhygienic nevermind impractical
---
fast800journeylifebeyond5
1 day ago
Sorry to give my opinion on it but the flowers in the Wedgwood vase look mmmmmm terrible
---
@paris0551
1 day ago
Any body else noticed that Philip wanted a dog , and really doesn’t bother much with rat dog. Marie on the other hand …
---
pamelamyatt6665
1 day ago (edited)
Nooooo. Marie is right...the spice container is hideous. Sorry Stephanie
---
@margotgraciet5422
1 day ago
Plavina comes back ?
---
@colinrollo4005
1 day ago
Sorry but I'm not a lover of wall light lampshades
---
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Day sofa in the Kitchen is Isabelle's. View attachment 2882885 Isabelle is 80 plus years old.
---
yolzzworld
1 day ago
Marie isn’t a professionally trained chef
---
@thuanydanielli5457
1 day ago
could you pleaaase paint the cupboards doors in the kitchen it bugs me in every video anyaway
---
@TheMollycat
1 day ago
Sounds iike those curtains are rotten
---
@mariac4602
1 day ago
I love you Stephanie, but let Marie to choose how to set up her kitchen. Don't be 'mummy'.
---
@mining4goldmeister420
1 day ago
You can tell when Marie wants to say how she really feels about something - what she really would like to have, or not have, in the kitchen or elsewhere but keeps her thoughts to herself. Self control!
Rumble, rumble. Discontent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Sabine, Andie, on her way to her new house, Wendy and Amaury's parents have all been around. Plus Nic and family for Easter. As the heating is still mostly wood stoves and propane bottles, volunteers may have not been around much this winter.
---
user-ph9um6zh5p
2 days ago
What I do not like about Marie that she is cooking with her hair loose
Is Gooder drunk? She can't seem to make a coherent answer. Thrush don't answer comments when drunk. You come across as an even bigger arse. As if that were at all possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she doing the breakfast? Maria didn't do the breakfast, Natti did. Honestly, that horrid PP should step up to the plate, go get the damn croissants, put out the juice, the ham and cheese, the preserves. Get off your flat lazy ass!

I would actually like to be in charge of putting out the continental breakfast. It's very straight forward and you can have some fun with it. I'm a morning person so it would suit me just fine.
Agreed! That breakfast was bare bones... I didn't see any remnants of jam or butter on the plates,no cereal bowls, no toast for the eggs... it looks like boiled eggs, croissants and OJ... (and Coke!) which no doubt the diner bought themselves... Yogurt is only for the Ladyboy it seems...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So Gooder, you crazed witch, what the duck has the fact Izzy Wizzy is 80 got to do with the price of fish, the old cow isn't even there thank duck! If the chaise long belongs to the old codger then stuff the stinking piss stained thing in her apppartment and she can lounge on it to her hearts content.

It will got to utter rat tit once that piece of work arrives back at the shitoo as she's more of a tight wad that her stupid daughter, the guests would be lucky if they got bread and dripping if Izzy Wizzy was in charge of the kitchen.

If she comes back and gets on Maries case, I want front row sets for the fall out from that.
Ooh, I'll come with you. And I'll bring pies (for throwing not eating).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right hags I'm watching last night that gold tape those lights look a bleeping fright.

The English dirt patch is a pissing weed fest.

Fanny looks like she has had her eyebrows done in the mode of Pop Queen Divine of 80's fame.

Her and Snorts sit a quaff tea and she says her productivity will go down- stop taking the piss you lazy cow. She is too lazy to even go to the garden centre.

Stephanie is so ill mannered she should be the first down to greet the guests and give them a drink not waft in late.

Goats cheese with grey duck ummmmmmm

You don't moan in front of guests either

Fanny won't like attractive guests staying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For 75 euros I want a five course meal.

Course 1 – Charcuterie platter with an aperitif or pinot gris served in the living room or terrace depending on the weather
Course 2 – Brioche toasts with pea and ricotta paired with a Trimbach Riesling
Course 3 – Simple Goat Cheese Salad paired with a rosé from Provence
Course 4 – Steak and Ratatouille or duck confit with asparagus paired with a Cote du Rhone red
Course 5 – Chocolate Tart with Fresh Berries paired with a sparkling rosé - sounds lovely!

All wine would be opened at the table - absolutely no decanting as none of these wines require it. A brief description of the wine would be presented. Any French person worth their salt would know about the wines being served and happily share their information and enthusiasm.

I would also offer non-alcoholic drinks as well. Personally, I would rather have a cheese course than dessert but most people would probably expect dessert. This business of plopping down one white and one red wine of unknown origin is bogus and insulting!

I understand some of you may think this is too extravagant, but she's charging 75 euros and this is a chateau. If I was at a ordinary residence the meal may be simpler, but I doubt it. This is not a fancy menu. The wines chosen are not expensive especially in France and they can be bought at near wholesale prices by the case.

This would be a rotating meal served either every week or every other week with adaptations depending on availability of ingredients. I bet poor downtrodden Marie is going to try and come up with a different menu every meal which is a waste of energy and she will not perfect any dishes.
For 75€ I want, no I expect champagne apero and at least 2 proper glassfulls. 🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agreed! That breakfast was bare bones... I didn't see any remnants of jam or butter on the plates,no cereal bowls, no toast for the eggs... it looks like boiled eggs, croissants and OJ... (and Coke!) which no doubt the diner bought themselves... Yogurt is only for the Ladyboy it seems...
I would have to bring my own coffee and method of making it which I usually do when I travel. I seriously doubt if anyone at the Dump knows how to make a decent cup of coffee and I'm not a tea drinker. I dread the thought that they put instant coffee in the rooms. I would also bring my own bicycle since they don't have any for their guests or themselves. Perfect area for bike riding, nice and flat.

I shouldn't be giving them any ideas but along with the bicycles, they could, for a fee of course, provide a nice simple French picnic for their guests. I've seen this at several small hotels and it's a nice option. They could also put some picnic tables up in the wooded area.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But those fans are not at the farm for a French feast! They are only at the farm for fanny
🤣 Sorry, my mind did a flip! Fanny meaning quite something else in English English!

Perhaps un petit revision of your wording...

- But those fans are not at the farm for a French feast! They are only at the farm for the despicable chatelaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right hags I'm watching last night that gold tape those lights look a bleeping fright.

The English dirt patch is a pissing weed fest.

Fanny looks like she has had her eyebrows done in the mode of Pop Queen Divine of 80's fame.

Her and Snorts sit a quaff tea and she says her productivity will go down- stop taking the piss you lazy cow. She is too lazy to even go to the garden centre.

Stephanie is so ill mannered she should be the first down to greet the guests and give them a drink not waft in late.

Goats cheese with grey duck ummmmmmm

You don't moan in front of guests either

Fanny won't like attractive guests staying
Those two young women were very pretty indeed, the best looking people I've seen at the Dump so far. The contrast between them and Maire was appalling especially considering they are not far apart in age. Marie really needs to do something about her appearance. I think she has stopped running and is allowing herself to gain weight and lose muscle tone. Her choice of clothing makes her look frumpy. Ditch the ill fitting tops, drawstring pants and floaty hand-me-down dresses from Fanny. And of course address the elephant in the room - GET SOME DECENT FITTING BRAS and a full length mirror with good lighting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.