The Chateau Diaries #300 Stephanie Jarvis is trapped in her own living hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My my have we come far. Thread #300 "THIS IS SPARTA!" - no that's something else.
Any who...
Congratulations @MsMuir for naming the thread and @Fleur du mal for the nomination.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Tartuffe

Chatty Member

Thursday at 4:22 AM
John Q Public has finally spoken up in the CD comments . . . moments ago:

@johnqpublic407
1 minute ago
It's nice to see you transition into a travel & lifestyle channel. I've finally convinced my mum and her troupe that you are able to pay your own way and they have decided to discontinue their paytreon support. Wishing you continued success during these financially stressful times!

Thank you, Mr. Public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Poppy-1, birdinacage and 55 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Thursday at 5:23 PM

200w (26).gif

Get Real
3 hours ago
Hun, like, Babe.... selling stars to strangers to fix your home, then going on a massive holiday??? Time to read the room, it's not appropriate to ask for handouts and go on another jolly. If you don't understand the moral issue, you surely understand it's bad for your business, keep this private....... and whilst I'm here, Phillip???? Baaaaabe....

mireille4751
3 hours ago
Travels bring new content to Stephanie’s channel and her vlog is very interesting. With six videos a week, she is an extremely hardworking and prolific YouTuber. She makes a living with YouTube, as well as with the B&B and some advertisements. I enjoy the variety of her channel and don’t see why she wouldn’t be allowed to travel.

Get Real
2 hours ago
@mireille4751 Muddy thinking babe, anyone can do what they like with earnings - it is the moral issue of asking for handouts for home improvements whilst retaining your earnings for multiple holidays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Freesia54 and 49 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:27 PM
IMG_0156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lady Di, One Mad Collie and 49 others

Iolair

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:39 PM
Hello my much missed friends. ❤

I'm not back, nor up to date, and as much as I wish it to be so, my husband is still not well enough to allow me the time to stay with you and comment on a regular basis. However, I have managed to watch a few of the shiteau antics and I have a few comments...

1/ Pretending to read Shogun is she? Trying her hardest to prove (mainly to herself, I'm sure) that she's up to date and relevant? Dragging that heavy book about on your travels? So dumb. Here's a tip for you Fanny, if you really want to be up to date and relevant, download Audible.

2/ Fanny, I sincerely hope you showered before your bath in Japan. It is considered extremely rude and highly inconsiderate to bathe without showering first. And while you're about it, learn the difference between a bath and an onsen (Oh, and what is and isn't a kimono).

3/ I'm sure someone must have mentioned this before but yes, Gion is closed to foreign tourists because, just like you, they can be rude, loud and obnoxious.

4/ On your visit to the historical Japanese village Fanny, you frequently mentioned the famous road, but obviously didn't know the name of the road, or bother to find out. It's called the Tokaido Road, you dolt! Jeez, it's so famous that kids in rural Uzbekistan (and 47 Ronin) could have told you this!

5/ Stop, please stop filming close ups of Potty's teeth.

6/ Stop, please stop filming Snorts. That's all, just freaking stop!

Love to all. Sadly I must disappear again. Be safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Kalessi and 45 others

Luna20

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:58 AM
Hello all,
Missed me?!
I have been away for a while did a ton of business trips, while here and there I saw the tumbnails of fanny and I couldn't even hate watch.

So I guess the work on the terrace (suposse start date april 2023) and grand salon hasn't started because she is still waiting for the quotes 🤣

@JackSpratt sorry for your losses ❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, suthern_lurker, Mr Magoo and 37 others

Any tartlet returning is a much beloved sight. ❤❤❤

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 12:43 PM
Good morning.

IMG_0165.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, HowardMoon, Seeingitasitis and 42 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:50 AM
Sorry, It was cringe when she put on that "oriental" soundtrack in the vlog when exploring the house.
Oiran is too beautiful and sophisticated a word to describe Fanny, also there's the indication, that she has achieved something in her lifetime.
Yuojo is better, a simple woman of pleasure i. e. bleep, waddling in her yukata - not kimono! - around town looking wet and disselved, screeching like a banshee yokai!
For somebody who wants to experience the culture of Japan, she sure knows how to choose the Japanese things; Westernised breakfast, French dinner!!! 🙄 witch couldn't even say Shiruko with Mochi, or at least butcher the pronouciation like she usually does.
Also, wearing yukata to the fancy restaurant seemed like a faux pas, if you want to be the travelling 5 star trollop of the universe, you could have rented a REAL kimono for the evening. It's not as if you're doing renovations anyway....

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:03 AM
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:suthern_lurker, MagpieSassyPants, Mr Magoo and 41 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Tuesday at 12:15 AM
Just Grift Wood said:

Fanny has given herself jowls
I had to shut this tit off. Boring AF. I can read the Wikipedia on my own - and without your stupid, phony accent, thank you,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, gritz and 41 others

Thank you all who contribute, without you all we wouldn't have reached 300 thread. It just goes to show, when you're rotten to the core, like Stephanie Jarvis is people will talk and call out discrepencies.
And because of you all we have a banger wiki
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Superglue is available in single use packs! This one is $3.69 at Target, or $4-something on Amazon… there are cheaper/use non-name brand ones on Amazon.

I have a lot of experience removing superglue with Acetone (plus pumice). I’m glad you were able to clean up as sometimes your skin still feels like sandpaper.

When working with superglue I always remind myself it is used in medicine to glue skin together…. So it’s really good at sticking to skin…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you @ComtesseRose for thread #300. That's a huge achievement. Back pats all round. We're here to right wrongs. And all of Despicable fannys fuckups are wrong.

Congrats to @MsMuir and @Fleur du mal for the name and nom.

Apologies for the major derail at the end of the last thread. It turned into a massive situation for me. You may not have noticed but my general swearing disappeared and that's a sign that I'm panicked! So thanks for all your advice and help. We can leave it behind now.

Bisous à tous et toutes. Tattle on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@C'est moi I learn so much from this group of Tattlers. Its all good, between cleaning hacks, recipes and news of the world, we always come back to the tit show. Speaking of. I have been watching. "tit we bought a farm". Entertaining couple make me laugh.

• Heart
1713022258804.png

Cher Thrush

Perhaps you could negotiate this into your severance package. Every concubine deserves a golden parachute and, I believe, this is just your sort of thing. Facebook marketplace, today.

You're welcome
It's me.

Tattlers, clock the price! Just short of a grand € for 12 dinner plates, 12 soup bowls, a tureen, a serving dish and a half moon (just one) thingy!!! But it is Limooges. Used.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We are SPARTA!!!!!!
IMG_9982.jpeg

Tonight we dine in the grimy Chateau kitchen!
---
View attachment 2873024
Cher Thrush

Perhaps you could negotiate this into your severance package. Every concubine deserves a golden parachute and, I believe, this is just your sort of thing. Facebook marketplace, today.

You're welcome
It's me.

Tattlers, clock the price! Just short of a grand € for 12 dinner plates, 12 soup bowls, a tureen, a serving dish and a half moon (just one) thingy!!! But it is Limooges. Used.
imagine buying those dishes and inevitably breaking one…you’d just weep. 😭
Unless you were a shameless grifter and knew some old pensioner in Ohio would buy you
more…

Last edited:
  • Haha
@ComtesseRose i do not say it often, because I forget, but thanks for starting this and most other threads! The one darling thing, Fanny did for me is cure me of my desire for nice porcelain. Every time I see her fondling emmaus tat I cringe, I gave away numerous sets of dishes keeping only one lovely wedding gift from my Nana, my Uncle brought it from Vietnam after his Army service. Although now it worries me what to do with it because I do not think either of my children want it, so who do I give it to? I’ve already given away other sets of dishes and bought myself one serviceable white dinner service, so thank you Fanny and squirrel boy for curing me of a silly, silly, silly, bad habit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow 300th thread way to go Hags!!!!! Who’d have thought it.
I Feel like an Oscar speech coming on but I won’t, unlike Fanny, indulge myself, but just to say ‘I love you all’ 😘😘😘😘 with special thanks to Kiki for the super sleuthing & Comtesse for the threads, taking over from the stirling work of MoJo. And obvs to all CD Tattlers 😘😘😘😘😂😂
Such a milestone and if it wasn’t for Fanny’s duck ups, lies & grifting going on for soooooooo long, we wouldn’t be all feckin VIPs these days oh the irony 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
To mark the occasion, I have attached a pic of Snorts sulking 😂😂👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻those fuckers must be so pissed off. Paaaaaaarfect 😘😘😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2873024
Cher Thrush

You're welcome
It's me.

The half moon thingy is either a salad plate if it’s flat or a fish bone dish if it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
beth-eb8mw
50 minutes ago
You and Phillip seem to be good friends, you have similar interests, and very helpful with the filming etc but I sure dont see the romance?
Hmmm… what was the telltale clue that led you to this startling conclusion Beth?
---
Hmmm… what was the telltale clue that led you to this startling conclusion Beth?
was it the platonic handshake the two long-separated lovers exchanged when reunited? The lack of an engagement ring? The groom-to-be’s penchant for dressing up in his ladylove’s clothing? The brooches? They way they never touch? The naughty gleam in his eyes when he thinks about porcleain? The kebabs? Having no male friends and no interests other than compulsive shopping? 🛍
Can’t fool you Beth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
beth-eb8mw
50 minutes ago
You and Phillip seem to be good friends, you have similar interests, and very helpful with the filming etc but I sure dont see the romance?
You don't see the romance because it's not there, bad acting on both actors parts. Fanny is incapable of love for others, and PP is too stunted for adult romantic love. I have never seen Fanny show any real love for a person or animal, only things. She only hugs when she wants something in return. I still can't get over the lack of thought put into bringing gifts back from Japan for the Dump crew. All she had to do was go to a nice made in Japan gift shop of which I'm sure there must be thousands. I imagine even the airport at such a shop. So selfish!

Here are just a few items that would be lovely as gifts: A fan, a wood block print, hair ornaments (PP would love some of these!), a tea set.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You don't see the romance because it's not there, bad acting on both actors parts. Fanny is incapable of love for others, and PP is too stunted for adult romantic love. I have never seen Fanny show any real love for a person or animal, only things. She only hugs when she wants something in return. I still can't get over the lack of thought put into bringing gifts back from Japan for the Dump crew. All she had to do was go to a nice made in Japan gift shop of which I'm sure there must be thousands. I imagine even the airport at such a shop. So selfish!

Here are just a few items that would be lovely as gifts: A fan, a print, hair ornaments (PP would love some of these!), a tea set.
Yes! Those would have all been lovely gifts if she cared about anyone but herself.
Or some lovely sushi 🍣 making tools and accessories for her kitchen slave Marie
and even this-
IMG_9983.jpeg

---
Rumble, rumble. Discontent 🤣
Ah, it’s a fine thing to see it bubbling and brewing! 🫧

• Haha
  • Haha
  • Heart

She is no friend of animals. (happily ignored all the boiled alive in oil animals on the Chinese menu/would probably be happy to eat them-possibly did order some of them but smart enough to not film it)
I was shocked to see how she treat her dog after she got home! Ratzo was terrified! Hope her fans start to realize how cray cray she is after watching this on her last video.

Here are just a few items that would be lovely as gifts: A fan, a wood block print, hair ornaments (PP would love some of these!), a tea set.
He was hoping for a beautiful Japanese parasol,a sexy silk kimono and hair ornaments. ,,,But instead all he got was a foogly umbrella who makes him look like a vomit fly in a spiderweb! 😆

She is no friend of animals. (happily ignored all the boiled alive in oil animals on the Chinese menu,instead of bringing awareness to this very disturbing issue/would probably be happy to eat them-possibly did order some of them but smart enough to not film it)
I was shocked to see how she treated her dog after she got home! Ratzo was terrified! The dog may develop anxiety and nervousness if they keep disrespecting him like this and treating him like a mascot. Hope her fans start to realize how cray cray she is after watching this on her last video.Her (dead) eyes looks possessed! o_O😬😬😬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.