The Chateau Diaries #299 The only culture found this winter in the shitoo was scraped off the filthy floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they run out of liquor in First Class?
My take away from this vid is how entirely sad that they had not one person to pick them up? Doesn’t Marie have a car? Do they not have any friends? Our town does not have busses and really only used to have one taxi. But I could have at least 20 plus people pick me up if I was stranded!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We often hear accusations of jealousy in vlog comments, usually unfounded. In this instance I think it might very well be the case. Gwen and Billy are successful members of the chateauverse, while Peter and Anna failed quite publicly. Granted it was through no fault of their own. Despite their missteps, the Pethericks have continued to thrive through the financial largesse of Gwen’s inheritance. Peter and Anna could feel this is unfair and have snarked accordingly. You’re right though, it’s very much an own goal.
I've tried to go back to watching them but somethings just off there now and it was becoming like that prior to his Mum's death. I commented on their vlog way back when they announced they were giving up the chateau, that it was a blessing in disguise and it might not feel like it but it will in the long term. Probably a slight touch of sour grapes, as I don't think he's ever got over giving the place up. I don't know why as what they have now is beautiful, manageable and not a never ending money pit.

They were just very unlucky that they were a covid business casualty along with so many more.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clean up on aisle 9... I've had a serious superglue incident. That bloody stuff is a nightmare. 4 fingers, both thumbs, a blob on the worktop. Catastrophe!!! Any tips.
only thing I know to get rid of it on your skin is nail polish remover/acetone.
Probably not good to use on whatever your worktop is made of, though....I wouldn't know how to get rid of it there without knowing what the worktop is made of!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
only thing I know to get rid of it on your skin is nail polish remover/acetone.
Probably not good to use on whatever your worktop is made of, though....I wouldn't know how to get rid of it there without knowing what the worktop is made of!
You can also sort of sand it off with an Emory board you’d use on nails. It gets rid of the big chunks and then you can use acetone to get the last of it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks, tattlers. Nail varnish remover was a success. I was able to peel the dried on superglue off the worktop and my digits. Though parts of it became tacky again and wanted to stick elsewhere 😬 And the belt repair was a success.

Tattlers, you are all rockstars 😘. We are a community.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My take away from this vid is how entirely sad that they had not one person to pick them up? Doesn’t Marie have a car? Do they not have any friends? Our town does not have busses and really only used to have one taxi. But I could have at least 20 plus people pick me up if I was stranded!!
im sure there would have been a local cafe or bar nearby that she could have gone to & also got a number for a taxi?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@TheFiown
26 minutes ago
Stephanie you KNOW that the relationship is going downhill when you greet the dog before the boyfriend ! Just saying, slippery slope ! 'No I don't want a dog',,,,,,,'we can't have a dog' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'we travel too much' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xoxoxoxoxo
Why did the dog need to be taken to the train station anyway? Fanny has been happy to be away from Leftalot for most of the year so far, so I'm sure she could have waited until she got home to give her usual manic greeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.