The Chateau Diaries #299 The only culture found this winter in the shitoo was scraped off the filthy floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Pencil Pine Principessa for naming the thread, thank @T Rex for the nomination.
Next thread is #300, how exicting!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 1:51 AM
An open letter to Isabelle Jarvis

Dear Isabelle,

I am writing a sincere letter to you because we know you read here. In all seriousness, what Stephanie is doing is really terrible. She earns money from making YouTube videos and, yes, it’s her money to do as she pleases. But asking her viewers and patrons to fund renovations to the chateau and chapel, or restore the lake…then spending time and money traveling for weeks and weeks is reprehensible. She doesn’t show that she puts her own money into these projects, instead relying on her patrons to fund them while she “plays.” We keep hearing about the lake, the heating, the Grand Salon, and other projects, but we don’t see results. I don’t know if what Stephanie is doing is illegal, but it certainly appears immoral. Especially when emotionally manipulated viewers part with their money. As her mother, can you sit down with your daughter and discuss this with her? Do you condone what she’s doing? Will she listen to you? When will your daughter get serious about doing what she keeps saying she’ll do? Is there any way you can ask her…or make her…take accountability for her her actions? After all, Stephanie is the one who created her YouTube channel. She is the one who proposed all the projects….and people generously donated. It’s time your daughter stopped playing around and got to serious work.

Thank you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Freesia54, Cast Iron and 62 others

Mr Magoo

Friday at 7:21 PM
I want to take this moment to thank everyone here. I caught on to the wanna-be princess around 2yrs ago and found this page as I came out of the haze. I have tried to keep up for the most part but my only son went into renal failure d/t uncontrolled blood pressure at 30 years of age. He is living back home with me now and his partner administers in home dialysis. He is stable now waiting on a transplant.
That being said, THANK YOU for all the laughs and distractions. I knew she was a shyster but until reading here with the brilliant detective work, and great thinkers did realize just how despicable her antics are. Her character has proven to be reprehensible as there seems to be no shame in her game. She is unworthy of such a pleasurable life in my opinion. I have never witnessed her really giving. Only taking 😔
Forgive me if that seems harsh but IDGAF about her, except to witness the demise of deception and for justice to be served.
Sooooo thank you all for sharing here and exposing all the BS. 🌻

• Heart
Reactions:You, C'est moi, StephaniesSupportConsort and 61 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Today at 7:33 AM
Knew it was going to happen soon but got up this morning to find my darling Titty has passed away overnight. I'm so heartbroken but glad she died at home and I didn't have to put her through the stress of going to the vets, which is what I was going to do this morning.

Even though she was struggling yesterday she did a final tour of the garden and the whole house. We both slept badly feeling it was near and came down to find her, she was one of a kind, a stray who just turned up and walked right in 14 years ago. Sleep well my angel 💔

1712554280743.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Lochness Monster, Ferris Wheel and 54 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Thursday at 3:45 AM
I will admit, I did actually watch Fanny's latest offering out of curiosity. (Also, the yellow Michael Kors handbag is NOT new- I am pretty certain it has made its appearance before, and was featured in the Jolly Olly "Gobbler" vlog.)

Fanny arrived to Haneda, with flat greasy hair, looking worse for the wear (there are two airports in Tokyo- Haneda and Narita. I was a bit surprised, as Narita is usually the airport for international flights, and Haneda, while it still has some international flights, most of its flights are domestic), and was in a tizzy about finding the train kiosk (she acted as if she was the only gaijin EVER to visit Japan.) I was scratching my head at this point as to why she had not booked a flight to Kyoto from there, as they are relatively inexpensive- much less so than taking the Shinkansen (bullet train), she wouldn't have had to take the train to the train station, and the flight time is a little over an hour.

The most important thing to Fanny was to purchase a SIM card with unlimited data from a vending machine- at least she could figure THAT one out.

Feckless Fanny went into the tiny Bic Camera kiosk to look for a charger, ended up getting sidelined by kawaii nail clippers and sparkly mascara, and said they did not carry them. I will actually call BS on this one, as the regular Bic Camera stores carry mainly... wait for it... electronics (they do have other stuff like like toys, household appliances, and the biggest and best selection of cameras, lenses and camera gear in Japan) and I know full well that kiosk carries phone chargers, converters and cables. All she had to find the salesperson, point to her phone, and they would have politely shown her. Also, if she knew she was going to Japan, why did she not order the proper converter from Amazon?

Fanny, whose shyte planning is evident that she does not seem to even have Google translate on her phone, whines that she isn't used to traveling without Snorts, can't figure out the ticketing kiosk to purchase her ticket to Shinagawa (ironically, the signs and instructions are in English), and has to ask a "human" to help her. Shockingly (probably because the polite person at the ticket counter made her a map with detailed instructions), made it to the proper platform. Once she arrived in Shinagawa, which is a ten minute ride (at each stop, a voice will say the next stop in Japanese as well as English, so it's not rocket science), once again, little "Only gaijin in Japan" (even though there were plenty of Westerners shown) couldn't be arsed with the kiosk and purchased her ticket to Kyoto from a "human." (Ironically, she did not film her train seat- did Fanny receive a magical upgrade to "Gran Class"- which is First Class? :unsure: )

Once Fanny arrived in Kyoto, she was going to hail a cab, but received a text from Hugh Grunt that he was one hour out, so she consoled herself with shopping- buying random mysterious snacks, incense (really random and weird) and a bottle of the finest Imperial sake. Once Potts arrived (looking rough), they hailed the taxi and headed off to the house Fanny had rented, as she claimed there were no hotels available due to the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Festival.

The house was cozy, clean and had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. One bathroom had a view of a little rock garden, which Fanny kept referring to as "The onsen." (I was initially confused, as an "onsen" is a hot spring people go to bathe in- there was no hot spring in the rock garden!) Both Fanny and Potts looked super ripe (it is a good thing YT does not have "smell-o-vision", and that the restaurants were closed for the evening!) and instead of just bathing and going straight to sleep, they hung out to eat Fanny's mystery snacks and drink sake.

Throughout the vlog, there were clips from the Shitoo of Snorts' "running" to play ball with Ratso (painful to watch), and BFFs FRK and Sabine were drying strawberries and fennel. The theme is this year's BNB season will be dried fennel in foam on EVERYTHING. Poor Patreon guests will be wishing for the days of beige chicken and brown sauce!

Kyoto is one of the most refined, cultured and elegant cities in Japan. People take more care with their appearance, women dress smartly and conservatively, everyone speaks more softly, and I know this sounds impossible for it being Japan- the politest country in the world, but people are even more polite. Fanny will certainly stand out as a loud, obnoxious, ill-dressed and ill-behaved tourist with her screeching voice and pink iPhone. SMH.

• Heart
Reactions:LadyRed, Madame Lydia, Demi-sec and 46 others

terese m

Wednesday at 11:08 PM
Kyoto...I was close! PS: Philip decided not to go, because of his sesame allergy!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Ginginger, pink roses and 45 others

Tea with lemon

VIP Member

Thursday at 7:09 PM
graciemckitten said:
I don’t know where they rented the “ tiny house” as Fanny would call it? If the area was so packed with visitors because it was cherry blossom season, how did she find a rental available? I wonder how much it costs, especially at the height of tourist season. She must have rented it for a week. I originally believed that her lunch with Pottie in South Africa was about setting up the F1 Japan trip, I think she planned the trip after the star money windfall.

Could any Tattler locate the rental or the cost of flights taken? TRex identified the airport. I don‘t think renting a 2 bedroom tiny house with 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, a courtyard, kitchen, tearoom, living room area would be cheap. I have a feeling it was an expensive trip, especially since Fanny has been pulling out her old clothing lately. Either old Inexpensive dresses or 100 Stars grifted tat. She has been wearing the 100 Stars blue robe frequently in videos.

There was a lot of flooding and heavy rain in the Dump area last week yet there was no mud or dampness in the woods for the Easter hunt. How long ago do you think they filmed the Easter extravaganza?

Was she wearing a newly seen ring in the video, not an engagement ring, just another huge cocktail ring from her collection of dozens of rings.
The villa!
https://www.expedia.com/Kyoto-Hotel...1a&propertyName=Guesthouse-Hana+·+Angel+Villa
GUESTHOUSE-HANA ANGEL VILLA | KYOTO, JAPAN | SEASON DEALS FROM $157
Guesthouse-Hana・Angel Villa Kyoto - Located in Shimogyo Ward district, Guesthouse-Hana Angel Villa provides guests with a mini-kitchen with a microwave oven, a refrigerator and a washing machine. …
guesthouse-hanaangel-villa.kyotohotelspage.com
It seems that Fanny rented the house for the whole year, because whatever date I enter, it is not available, so I can't even see the price.

Last edited: Thursday at 7:27 PM
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, Balmoral and 44 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:28 PM
terese m said:
Kyoto...I was close! PS: Philip decided not to go, because of his sesame allergy!!!!!
honestly-moira (1).gif

BJJ looking rough.png

31aa669d-e27e-4949-ab70-bc08f8b29c4a_text.gif

LibLiz
2024-04-03 , 21:06 (chat)
Methinks it has more to do with Potts but let’s go with sesame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Granola Chic and 43 others

As always thank you to all who contribute. This forum is nothing without you
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks @ComtesseRose for clearing up the Petherick cameraman confusion. I remember Dan, that was quite some time ago. Glad to know my mind hasn’t completely gone doololly. Alex was in the last year, he is also from the UK. There was some speculation he might’ve been brought over for Michael and inherited by Billy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am quite touched to have been nominated and chosen for my very first thread naming!
Thank you from this plain old Member doing my best to keep up with all you VIPs ☺

I’ll be over here staring at the ☀, having my Sally Field moment…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Off topic: Just finished seeing the total eclipse. It was pretty damn incredible…hard to describe. Better than watching Fanny in Kyoto, that’s for sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Fanny has given herself jowls
Fanny is intentionally shoving her extensive travels in the face of viewers to try to normalize it as content, especially now that travels with my crappy blonde friend did not take off as she anticipated and Ollie has checked out from filming at this time).I think she plans to travel more extensively in the future. It provides content and she believes it detracts from no Patreon funded restoration or renovation. Patreon is just a tax free honeypot for Stephanie, her Dump co owners, and her family ( the majority of whom are on the payroll in some manner, e.g. Ñutty, Amaury, Snorty, Mummy ( likely as a director on ther nonprofit), or benefit in some manner ( auntie, uncle..looking at you), and I bet Stephanie also pays herself a salary.

Amaury has a job where his “ boss” isn’t even in the country 50% of the year and he gets several months of paid vacation time per year. Nutty works a few days a week 6 months a year for the B and B and also gets several months of vacation time per year. Snorty’s life is laziness, 6 months of vacations, and shopping.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Oh @JackSpratt I'm still on the last thread and have just read of your darling Kitty's passing. I am so sorry. Take comfort in all your happy memories of her and remember you were her chosen family and she loved you as much as you loved her. 🐱♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks @ComtesseRose for clearing up the Petherick cameraman confusion. I remember Dan, that was quite some time ago. Glad to know my mind hasn’t completely gone doololly. Alex was in the last year, he is also from the UK. There was some speculation he might’ve been brought over for Michael and inherited by Billy.
Alex is currently back in England. He has a girlfriend who also did some filming for the vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How absolutely ridiculous she looked walking through that town in the pouring rain wearing what looked like a red silk yukata from the hotel and her silk Ardmore scarf. She then wore the same soaking red robe at dinner. Everyone else had raincoats on when they were out. Just utterly stupid not to keep a raincoat with her. She never shuts up. The Nailberry woman looks considerably more sensible; they must be sick of her and think she's an idiot. She makes such a fool of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.