The Chateau Diaries #299 The only culture found this winter in the shitoo was scraped off the filthy floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does anyone else agree that the dancing with the dog was a passive/aggressive move by Stephainie, directed to Philip, letting him know how wonderful her time with Micheal was and how she had the time of her life without him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Amanda & Lincoln will be just fine, because first and foremost THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS

but if it turns out they are, I will request this post be deleted
---
Thanks everyone, now you've got me nervous about Amanda & Lincoln....you people really are dream crushers aren't you?
Think of it more as mates looking out for each other x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a long way to go to catch up.....but I hopped on Facebook really quickly and was assaulted by a Brenda Gibbons post on her Facebook page.
If I am repeating something already posted here, my apologies.
I won't bore you with the Brenda post (something about how she can't accept personal Facebook invitations)....but I saw another one further down in my feed that someone made and just happened to see that CYNTHIA LAMBERT responded to it. Who was it here that was tracking the sale of her home up in New York? Do we know if it sold? My gosh, she is a mean old biddy, isn't she? Every single post is approved by the moderators (or maybe just Brenda?), so why would Cynthia get her bowels in an uproar?

View attachment 2871737

View attachment 2871741
Yep I saw that one, nearly put my two bob's worth on there.

The people on there are total arseholes. Jumped on this poor bugger and yet let that tit Dolphin 50% Elton John avec filtres, prattle on and on and on about his bleeping artwork, house and just how fabulous he is. Plus weirdo Fuzzy Felt Wendy. They're put up as idols as they've been to the magical manky musty kingdom of Liar Land and can put up as much IRRELEVANT comments as they like no questions asked. It truly is a horrible FB group.

sorry wrote too soon in anger saw you mention about the Gibbon too.
The other one that got me was the Gibbon writing an entire bleeping essay as to why she can't possibly accept any friends requests on there as it would fill up the feed too much and hinder her managing of the FB page..........bleeping old trout.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“I’m getting little butterflies at the thought of seeing Philip again.” Sure Fanny…… we believe you.

Click and watch 15 seconds of the little orphan princess complain about waiting at the train station after returning from a week long + luxury 4 and 5 free star vacation, traveling with her grifted luggage filled with grifted presents.

Manipulative Fanny isn’t showing all her luggage in the video. Where is the $1,000 aluminum/ metal freebie suitcase she was toting at some point in Japan? Where did she stuff all her purchases? In the silver suitcase which isn’t in this video?
Why? Why is she sitting on the empty quai in the middle of the tracks? She's not waiting for another train. Normal people would use the underpass at the station and go to the station building. It's covered. It may have a café, at the very least in will have vending machines, it will have WiFi, and it's by the way out. Does she not know there are no longer station porters with trundle carts. She managed to get herself and her luggage off the train. Other normal people manage. Why not Despicable fanny? But no, she waits on the empty quai in the middle of the tracks for Thrush to come and rescue her. Pathetic!

She's proper fucked up!!

And those butterflies? One of 2 things... either it's that feeling you get just before you vomit or, she's nervous about giving Thrush the Spanish archer.

Sorry about all the bold. Tattle sometimes does this to me. I put the bold on for certain words then take it off to continue but tattle has other ideas and continues in bold! You can't tell me that computers don't have a mind of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did they run out of liquor in First Class?
What is that dress that she's wearing? It's not the one she bought in China. So, did she buy two or did she buy that when she arrived in France? It looks like a flannel.nightdress. It's not surprising that Ratso was sick in the car. He'd been told she was coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think “Ratso getting sick in the car/they cannot get the car to start /leaving exhausted Stephanie in her discount dress stranded at the train station after overcoming days of delays to travel home / I hope they can repair the car was an elaborate poor me storyline to set up the buy a new Dump car agenda. Ratso gets sick/ PhiPhi has to clean it up and then the car breaks down, then Fanny’s distress…….everyone has a bad ……WTF……….SCRIPTED. What does the witch do next after whining and playing the little orphan princess, you guessed it, break unto the bag of match Kit Kats that were supposed to be for the Dump crew.

You don’t see the tow truck/ garage truck drop off Ratso and Snorts at the station.

Just like leaving all of her luggage out of the video. So typical. We see you Fanny !
I actually know a lot about how French assurance assistance companies work. I have to deal with the fuckers every day for work. The tow truck is given the itinerary by the assurance company. The itinerary will be - collect the broken down car and take it to the garage yard. No dropping off the passengers here or there. It never happens. The assurance company will then arrange a taxi to collect the passengers to take them to their original planned destination. Nowhere else. There will be absolutely no deviation from this itinerary. Assurance companies are cunts. Oftentimes the clients are bigger cunts when it comes to dealing with the assistance guys and the taxi drivers. Granted they're in a precarious situation but this is often due by a neglected vehicle. The ones who have issues with brand new or relatively new vehicles are generally more pleasant.

So, I call bullshit on fanny's explanation. Once again she's lying for the camera and, as many have now said, setting up the scenario for the replacement car.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched Peter and Anna's vlog from a wonderful lfe. A very snarky comment re Pethericks, just saw Billy and Gwendolyn in the the church over there, making a donation or just the opposite. Anna gave a giggle, seems although they spent time at the chateau dancing and drinking not friends after all.
They’ve just gone up in my estimation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is that dress that she's wearing? It's not the one she bought in China. So, did she buy two or did she buy that when she arrived in France? It looks like a flannel.nightdress. It's not surprising that Ratso was sick in the car. He'd been told she was coming back.
Are you talking about the dress in the thumbnail? I think it IS one of the dresses she bought in China! I recall her saying that Philip would love it because it was "autumnal" but then showed a close-up of the fabric and it had fruit on it, like strawberries or cherries or some such fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Angry
Mr GM thinks it is possibly the belt in the Porsche. If it was the belt in the Fiesta there wouldn't be a long wait.
The assurance company may/will probably insist that the vehicle goes to the brand franchise garage for repair. We got caught up in that tit at Christmas/New Year when the alternator went on himselfs car. A very expensive exercise not covered by assurance or warranty.

Fanny really needs to thoroughly investigate her lies before she presents them. There are too many of us who know how the systems work and can call her out each and every time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
ecogarden3622
2 minutes ago
What kind of man is he? A woman exhausted by a 3-day journey has to arrange roadside assistance for the young, strong man (it seems) who is not her son, because the "poor" guy doesn't know how to use the phone himself. This boy (because he hasn't earned the name of man yet) only cares about himself and the dog, when he should be taking care of his woman, getting her a taxi or something. Man - failure. I think so. More and more often it seems to me that he does not deserve our chatelaine. He has chosen the comfortable life, but this life will no longer be comfortable for the chatelaine if they get married. If your fiancé behaves like a helpless child before the wedding, what will happen next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yep I saw that one, nearly put my two bob's worth on there.

The people on there are total arseholes. Jumped on this poor bugger and yet let that tit Dolphin 50% Elton John avec filtres, prattle on and on and on about his bleeping artwork, house and just how fabulous he is. Plus weirdo Fuzzy Felt Wendy. They're put up as idols as they've been to the magical manky musty kingdom of Liar Land and can put up as much IRRELEVANT comments as they like no questions asked. It truly is a horrible FB group.

sorry wrote too soon in anger saw you mention about the Gibbon too.
The other one that got me was the Gibbon writing an entire bleeping essay as to why she can't possibly accept any friends requests on there as it would fill up the feed too much and hinder her managing of the FB page..........bleeping old trout.
That Brenda post was L-O-N-G. She spent way too much time explaining how having so many friends on Facebook would take time away from her important work of censoring comments (a.k.a. covering Stephanie's behind) because it would clog up her Facebook feed.......

And all I could think was that her extremely long post was clogging up MY OWN Facebook feed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@jennywillow9850
1 hour ago (edited)
Steph, I'm sure we'll all understand if this weeks Patreon vlog is delayed. Please sleep as much as you need. We don't want you collapsing with exhaustion. I'm sure your mother would agree!

Oh do duck off Jenny and get a grip and Isabelle mummy dear you can duck off with her.

As to the fragrant Brenda she blocked me many months ago for liking a “horrible“ post but ironically we are still friends on f/b (don’t ask!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ecogarden3622
2 minutes ago
What kind of man is he? A woman exhausted by a 3-day journey has to arrange roadside assistance for the young, strong man (it seems) who is not her son, because the "poor" guy doesn't know how to use the phone himself. This boy (because he hasn't earned the name of man yet) only cares about himself and the dog, when he should be taking care of his woman, getting her a taxi or something. Man - failure. I think so. More and more often it seems to me that he does not deserve our chatelaine. He has chosen the comfortable life, but this life will no longer be comfortable for the chatelaine if they get married. If your fiancé behaves like a helpless child before the wedding, what will happen next?
And there it is. Fanny has set Thrush up for the fall. Her sycophantic fans are beginning to rumble with discontent about what Thrush does and doesn't do. What he can and can't do. And whether he is worthy of their icon. Is Thrush actually on the slippery slide to adios?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually know a lot about how French assurance assistance companies work. I have to deal with the fuckers every day for work. The tow truck is given the itinerary by the assurance company. The itinerary will be - collect the broken down car and take it to the garage yard. No dropping off the passengers here or there. It never happens. The assurance company will then arrange a taxi to collect the passengers to take them to their original planned destination. Nowhere else. There will be absolutely no deviation from this itinerary. Assurance companies are cunts. Oftentimes the clients are bigger cunts when it comes to dealing with the assistance guys and the taxi drivers. Granted they're in a precarious situation but this is often due by a neglected vehicle. The ones who have issues with brand new or relatively new vehicles are generally more pleasant.

So, I call bullshit on fanny's explanation. Once again she's lying for the camera and, as many have now said, setting up the scenario for the replacement car.
Probably the Porsche which the 2 puffs will 'sell' to her if they haven't already .

• Heart
I think it’s the other dress she tried on in China. She called it ‘the autumnal dress’. I’d call it the 💩 dress 🙄
---
Probably the Porsche which the 2 puffs will 'sell' to her if they haven't already .
At a bargain price obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@TheFiown
26 minutes ago
Stephanie you KNOW that the relationship is going downhill when you greet the dog before the boyfriend ! Just saying, slippery slope ! 'No I don't want a dog',,,,,,,'we can't have a dog' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'we travel too much' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Snorty clearly was not impressed with his umbrella from the Japanese Gods!
View attachment 2872182View attachment 2872180View attachment 2872181View attachment 2872183
View attachment 2872184

Snorty would have preferred a leather whip, parasol, or both! Maybe something like this Cane Whip with a black woven handle, and an ivory nose cap and collar. Attached to the lower third of the whip is a black silk parasol with an ivory keep-ring and white silk lining. This Cane Whip was from 1800 - 1849 and is currently in the V&A Museum.
View attachment 2872185View attachment 2872186
I'll refer back to my previous post

1713001362425.png
1713001425914.png
1713001451804.png
1713001501033.png
1713001561563.png

---
Stinker and Snorts reunite over an unwanted umbrella. I think he would have preferred the Heroine mascara.
Now there's a thread 🧵🧵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.