The Chateau Diaries #29 The Church Of Stephinology & The 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they help with it.Its a lovely chapel needs correct restoration.
FHS grant would force them to use correct methods, hopefully she succeeds. Before and after pictures would also be spectacular and encourage for further funding. But, the chapel has a watertight roof and after the windows are restored, there's no hurry to complete the work, the deterioration has stopped. I would like to see a proper rendering and pointing of the facades of the old wing. Somebody should document properly the findings under the current rendering and then re-point by hand and leave the historical alterations visible. The method Dan used for his shack should be only used on the late 19th century part of the house (for the old wing it's not the historically correct way.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today at 10:23 AM
* Add bookmark

@Clara Burnett VIP has decision on final name 🍸🧵🍸

Members who reacted to message #897
All (15)

Angry (9)

Love (5)

Like (1)

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Please vote 🗳

❤@claraburnett The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go

😢@claraburnett
The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society

🤣@prettyplease : "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: I smell a rat: the Stephanie Jarvis Story”

👍@Phoenix Richards-Bingham “The Chateau Diaries #30 I see London, I see France. I can see she’s not wearing underpants”?

🤢@ploppityplop2 "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: All mouth and no trousers"

😡 @definetlymaybe @claraburnett "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society"

😮@stella65 "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: supporting the greedy not the needy"
I am fine with what got the most votes, but am in no way VIP enough to create a new thread. I should probably learn at some point, but if anybody could do me the favor of taking care of it this time?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like the woodland cam footage but why the need for the comedy music and childish voiceover!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.