The Chateau Diaries #29 The Church Of Stephinology & The 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MojoDublin just wondering as you are a YouTube star now. Do you feel the need to go to Madrid? Asking for a Trotter! 🤣
Dear academy......

I took a sojourn as I felt the direction I was going in ... might offend

I’ve since gotten over myself and am now attending Quentin tarateno s lectures on how to avoid any obligation to giving a duck in regards to opnions 🤤🤤🥴

Am awaiting clarification as to the exact whereabouts of said trotter .... methinks he’s in hiding at la lande 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just sincerely hope that the Society will do thorough research on her. :unsure: :cool:
I’m sure as a patron of the FHS you can show them in the right direction?

Just wanne know..do you all have so much issues putting quotes and likes up on here..it looks like this platform is having an overload... :rolleyes: it takes ages for me to load a new page..and commenting is almost impossible..and its not my internet or computer..I get defaults all the time..
Yes, same here. Every action takes at least three tries....

Reactions: 8
I don't think Teabag is welcome at lalalande any more, seriously doubt he's there.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
⛔🤥🙄

Hi everyone! This is Natalie at French Heritage Society. Many thanks for the overwhelming response to this Zoom event (I shouldn't have expected anything less from the Chateau Diaries community). We do have a limit on our organization's Zoom capacity, so access to this event is first-come, first-served. Please do continue to reach out to me with your interest. We will do our best to accommodate as many as possible, and a recording of the discussion will be made available afterwards, pending Stephanie's permission. If you have already been in contact, expect to hear back by end of day tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Typical again .... I’d say if your name didn’t have dollar 💵 signs in front of it

No space at the inn 🏨

Again
Ring your UNCLEAN bell 🛎
No such thing as a free welcome 🙏 from SSB

⛔🤢⛔

Dear Natalie, I sent you an email within an hour of receiving Stephanie’s message last night, but I haven’t heard back from you as yet. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
🤢🤢🤢🙄🙄🙄

Dear ,,,,,
Stephanie here
Listen 👂 Muppet if you ain’t paying more than 91.dollars a month

Stop 🛑 trying to freeload off my success
I’m letting you know that ITS an invite for TOP TIER patrons ...

Keep up
Thanks for your dollar gesture
Charlatan Stephanie
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was really surprised when SJ said she didn’t ‘back’ her school books, and had never heard of it before. All I can think is she must have gone to a very posh school (or maybe knowing her work ethic she didn’t bother backing any of her books). In UK schools it was very common to back your schools books with brown paper, wallpaper off cuts, wrapping paper ... in fact any type of paper! I still have a old school book (which I was allowed to take home) with its ‘backing’ paper in tact. She often makes remarks that, I’ve never seen one of those, I’ve never heard of that etc., even for the most common and mundane things ... she has either led a very sheltered life or her head is so far up her own backside she doesn’t notice anything unless it happens within her Shitoo!
I should also add, if it is not about her, then she is dismissing it
she is master of patronising, and again, the simple reason behind it, so that she can feel good about herself, yes she is better
Imagine when the entourage will arrive, they will do to him what they did to Tomas
And you know what, this works only with young (insecure) ppl, the others will think very poorly about them and wouldnt bother with their clique

• Heart
i dont read them..if they want to be in fairlyland...let them be...you never gonna convince them..too hooked..completely nuts...
I don’t agree. Things might drip down to them slower than to the rest of us, but compared to how it was, there’s a lot going on in the comments. Too much for the superfans to only blame ‘that hate site’. And when things start dripping through, a flood is usually in the stars too...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I should also add, if it is not about her, then she is dismissing it
she is master of patronising, and again, the simple reason behind it, so that she can feel good about herself, yes she is better
Imagine when the entourage will arrive, they will do to him what they did to Tomas
And you know what, this works only with young (insecure) ppl, the others will think very poorly about them and wouldnt bother with their clique
People stopped covering their schoolbooks in the 70s in CA. I thought it was weird that Phillip said it was a thing too. That whole exchange seemed normal & regional

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's taking her begging bowl to the FHS, as if yt, gift grab and the devoted patrons aren't enough. Given that at least part of what of she already receives could help seriously in need people instead, it makes my skin crawl. Just makes me think - Chateau patrons: supporting the greedy not the needy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🍸🍸🍸🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🍸🍸🍸

@Clara Burnett as you made VIP
Keeping the traditional honours going

The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy.........

What will you name the thread 🧵
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did notice that Selmar seemed more comfortable talking with him though. There was a lot less nervous laughing on Selmar's part because he wasn't trying to be "on" and he wasn't being interviewed by the boss.
They are both Dutch, which might also explain Selmar being more at ease. I did however also see disbelief and irony in his eyes and behaviou, like ‘are you really going to act like you are SJ?’, but that might have been my wishful thinking.

They are both Dutch, which might also explain Selmar being more at ease. I did however also see disbelief and irony in his eyes and behaviou, like ‘are you really going to act like you are SJ?’, but that might have been my wishful thinking.
Yes. A sardonic, "you're terrible at this, wow. I'll think about a name for the hedgehog that might die. Weird flex, but sure."

Did you notice NUTTI - making signs to SSB behind his back - here we go again professor Philipa - he didn’t even get that they were laughing at him ... he’s some plank .. he thought they were complementary... then copped THEY weren’t ...

The running to see the hedgehog was so Cathy bates metres Blair’s wolf 🐺
🤢🤮
He is not reading her clues "properly"
SJ manipulation is hidden, one needs to read between the lines, meaning you say:
"We can put green stuff there" - now you wait for the approval and basically order in Sj's manner: "yes, green is good" - that is all you need to know, she wants that green junk there and nothing else, it is not clue for: "give me more options"
She is getting worked up, if she has to repeat that she wants the green shajt there, bc then it is obvious that she is the decising one and basically has to uncover her manipulative ways if that person didnt get it on the first try

It works well with Selmar, Ian etc. Also Nutty know this well, thats why she was almost in agitated state when she observed Pippa giving his opinion and options. In a way, by her giving compliments , it was partially to be part of SJ'clique, partially diffusing the situation and kind of get him to stop (he just doesnt get it, poor him, he think his "new doll" needs or wants to know what he thinks...)
I will just make one more assesment, i dont think Selmar gets it either, it works on him bc he is a simple man, nutty gets it (maybe she knows it from her abusive partners = high school on how to walk on eggshells), ian, it seems he does what he is told bc he is used to clients
But Dan he gets irritated if it is not like he wants, he does it, but the body language!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Am awaiting clarification as to the exact whereabouts of said trotter .... methinks he’s in hiding at la lande 🤭
That wouldn’t surprise me one bit. All she has put out until now was last week’s footage. She would be risking a lot though by helping him find himself again after going dark for so long. And what would Snort have to say about this?

🍸🍸🍸🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🍸🍸🍸

@Clara Burnett as you made VIP
Keeping the traditional honours going

The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy.........

What will you name the thread 🧵
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Oh, thanks, I will be delighted but would also like to do it the Jeeves’ way, following everyone‘s favorites. For now, I will put a suggestion out there:
The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go
But I’m sure together we can come up with something a bit more creative?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
People stopped covering their schoolbooks in the 70s in CA. I thought it was weird that Phillip said it was a thing too. That whole exchange seemed normal & regional
Firstly, it is not just a discussion about the books, that is just an example which is more visible

This is old continent, old books, Sj was born way too back then, so no it wouldnt be regional an normal

Reactions: 1
Omg, SJ was not even prepared to talk to the carpenter. Neither her hair was done-did she forget the appointment? Not did she thought about properly what kind of panelling she actually wants.
And Nati walking in in the middle of the talk telling her about the desk having arrived. As it is the most important thing which can't wait. They are lucky if the carpenter won't postpone the job since she doesn't seem to be the most interested customer. I hope she didn't forget that the builders were supposed to repair the shutter dogs, too.

Yeah, it's Taco Tuesday in North America . So much for being francophile 😂
I understood it that she 'did; talk with the Carpenter and also outlined the ideas she has for the panelling. He asked for photos so he knows exactly what she prefers and she said she would email some to him.
At the risk of everyones wrath, I enjoyed yesterdays offering because at last some definite work has begun with the strong possibility it will be completed. Even if the patio itself wont be laid then at least the wall is being prevented from collapse.

Reactions: 7
Last night there was yet another attempt to derail the thread with inflammatory posts, racking up a number of posts that were ill-informed and frequently contradictory, or a rehash of someone else's post. This is the third thread that this poster has used these tactics, since the beginning of March.
This is not an attempt to moderate, just a timely warning that this spoils the thread for authentic Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From the comment section of today's vlog:
(I cut the person name because um well yeah...)

Can we have a houseplant tour sometime? would love to see the plants of the chateau

You have got to be kidding me...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 this person is yanking her chain...
or
2 this is the worst pick up line ever...
or
3 this person is the sorriest s.o.b. in the kingdom...
WHHAAATT ? Houseplant Tour ? This is as funny as it is sad. Maybe it was Alan Titchmarsh 😂 🪴🪴🪴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's going to tell Marie that oat milk by itself doesn't froth like cow's milk does?

View attachment 528341
*swirlie bright future*

What a bunch of Peter Pan-esque people! #arresteddevelopment
Its good for you apparently. it didnt 'look' good but maybe because it reminded me of a JAM JAR with week old water minus the flowers :( What is it about JAM JARS that she finds so compelling?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's taking her begging bowl to the FHS, as if yt, gift grab and the devoted patrons aren't enough. Given that at least part of what of she already receives could help seriously in need people instead, it makes my skin crawl. Just makes me think - Chateau patrons: supporting the greedy not the needy.
Idea for next thread name: supporting the greedy not the needy?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.