The Chateau Diaries #29 The Church Of Stephinology & The 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreons should write to the French Heritage society to get free entry to the zoom meeting tonight but sofar no notice. 😢 Wrote already yesterday. Did anybody else here got a link?

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's taking her begging bowl to the FHS, as if yt, gift grab and the devoted patrons aren't enough. Given that at least part of what of she already receives could help seriously in need people instead, it makes my skin crawl. Just makes me think - Chateau patrons: supporting the greedy not the needy.
this is a great thread title suggestion

Reactions: 6
Nutti seems none to pleased with SJ, as evidence at the 30:40 mark in the latest vlog. She is clearly sending a F*CK YOU message with her eyes. I think she's had enough of ScareA (Sarah). I can't imagine what it would be like to be cornered by that women. I wonder how many times that happens in a day?

Reactions: 8
Tattle! Let's get ready!
Tell me your questions and I'll send them in today!
Could you please ask:

Does FHS ask the owners to give evidence that everything has been technically done to make sure the buildings are healthy before giving them founding?
I mean getting rid of damp.

For ex the loo. She said the walls have plenty of salpetre.
Nothing is done to fix the damp but plasterboard is put on walls.
Hidden damp will keep going and expanding even with green plasterboard.

Then wood panelling on damp wall.
When the house was bought, it had dry rot. It is on its way back if nothing pro is done.
and nothing pro has been done so far.

Thank you(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So how does this work? They all agreed that SJ can come anytime anyplace with a camera in her hands and film away and use it for her vlogs even if they look dumb?
Or more like this:
Enter SJ: Oh, Marie, I see you are making some disgusting green looking oatmilkfoam with a device which won't work anyway. Is it OK when I film it and make fun of you? I will try not to make it look like bullying. I btw can eat and drink whatever and whenever I like and will always look and feel marvellous, unlike you poor creatures who have to try funny diets hoping to be a different you one day.
Marie: Sure, no problem. Even if I look stupid I can still make money from it because people will pity me.
SJ: OK, you know I love you anyway. Btw, you hair looks amazing. Let's pretend I just came in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It seems that Billy is a multi talented young man !
From bricklayer with Daddy to a skilled computer repair tradesman to Billy Spielberg 😅
Gwen is such a lucky woman 😂

Gwendoline was studying English (Applied Foreign Languages) at the University of Rennes at the time.
Yes, her credentials are fine. It is her judgement we are questioning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems like the fans think they can vote for our new thread title too. I'm so honored they like my suggestion of Hey Hey, Ho Ho...:

comments lala.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Today at 10:23 AM
* Add bookmark

@Clara Burnett VIP has decision on final name 🍸🧵🍸

Members who reacted to message #897
All (15)

Angry (9)

Love (5)

Like (1)

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Please vote 🗳

❤@claraburnett The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: Hey Hey, Ho Ho Sir Snortalot has got to go

😢@claraburnett
The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society

🤣@prettyplease : "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: I smell a rat: the Stephanie Jarvis Story”

👍@Phoenix Richards-Bingham “The Chateau Diaries #30 I see London, I see France. I can see she’s not wearing underpants”?

🤢@ploppityplop2 "The Chateau Diaries #30 The Church of Stephinology: All mouth and no trousers"

😡 @definetlymaybe @claraburnett "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: The Charlatan Chatelaine & the French Heritage Society"

😮@stella65 "The chateau Diaries #30 Church of Stephanoligy: supporting the greedy not the needy"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Château dictionary

BasMinger:
Château de Basmaignée/aka Trotter Towers,🏰 the spin off Vlogs of the Trotters. @Jeeves

Begmania: château de Basmaignée @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

Cadge: Cadeaux at the Châteaux' channel @Definitely Maybe

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(a) Derek, to be a Derek: someone who is obsessed with boobs @Gibson

(a) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

GAG: Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @Hercule P

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@Hercule P

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Selmobile: Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure🚐 @Princess and the Pea or @Gibson ?????

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

Trolliosis: a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking questions or making observations relating to grifting @lalablahblah

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.