The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to know you are still among us @MojoDublin. I'm same timezone as you and noted the posting time, you previously mentioned family health issues, hope all is well and it was just the excitement of SJ'S engagement that had you awake at that hour.

That house you had your eye on in Killiney is still on the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The fact that there is no vlog tonight is not the problem, WHY does she wait until the 11th jour to tell her fans ? RUDE. I
know the world fans are in different time zones but this all happened last week in my book.
“At the 11th hour”, metaphorically and literally. Durban is GMT +2. Steff (or her - for content only - affianced) posted the no-flog message at roughly 21.10 GMT…or 11.10 p.m. Durban time.

IMG_0398.jpeg

I guess time ran away with the excitement of the “surprise” party (what a grim evening, I can’t imagine the level of faux bonhomie).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Philip was going to take his shirt off to swim in the ocean, this was his episode and he missed his chance. Philip could have looked normal and not as bad as he would have on his own in comparison to Gerry going almost commando and super disgusting on his adult swim adventure. Stephanie is a dick for showing Gerry like this.
View attachment 2755803
View attachment 2755804
View attachment 2755805
View attachment 2755806
View attachment 2755807
Besides the gross semi-nakedness, Gerry actually looked better than I’ve ever seen him… from the neck up.

*I don’t like Gerry… or Philip… or SJ🤷‍♀️
She got right in the bleeping pool on this occasion. Interesting as she has stated so many times she does not do swimming. Oh and the ocean too! Must be trying to stay away from someone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning All from an extremely wet & windy spot in Dorset.
The engagement ring continues to haunt me. I dreamt Fanny bought a huge emerald for that bloody great ring from what appeared to be the famous alleyway in Brighton. Then on opening up Tattle I find this bloody ad staring at me.
Anyone else seeing this or am I become psychotic 😱🙄😂👻💍💍💍💍💍💍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She got right in the bleeping pool on this occasion. Interesting as she has stated so many times she does not do swimming. Oh and the ocean too! Must be trying to stay away from someone.
Nah. She’s up the duff hence the whirlwind engagement. Oh sorry just remembered it’s the almost 50 year old desperado who‘s eggs are hard boiled we are talking about I must be mixing her up with the Argentinian Nutti who now has had the longest pregnancy known to mankind.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just keep snorting (sorry I hope it isn't contagious) about the proposal. The renaissance man thinks proposing to his old maid on the scaffolding is the most romantic thing he can do, with Sebastian just round the corner. It is like the little tosser is just marking his territory, like some ugly wire haired terrier. It is all a bit tragic really, the faded old glamour puss can't even pull a man with a job let a lone a trust fund. The young pretender will now never know the joys of working for a living, meeting a girl saving for a house it is all really really sad. The age gap doesn't matter too much at the moment but in 10 to 20 years it will very much and Snorts will just have led an empty life. What on earth can the grifters put on their wedding list surely not more china.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Here is a sneak look at the separate candy dishes for Stephanie and Phillip at their “ engagement” party tonight:

Snorts’ candy bowl is filled with the heart candies printed with his personal messages for his darling Stephanie, etc.
1707903035350.png
1707903640937.png
1707904207245.png

Stephanie’s candy bowl is filled with her heart candies emblazoned with her special message for her darling Phillip:
1707903138590.png
1707903788202.png
1707904256586.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.